BritneyShagwell

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
This was a new experience for me, and I'd like to share it with you.

While I have gone 24/7 before, the longest being thirty days, I haven't ever travelled the German Autobahn while diapered.

Until this week.

For those who don't know, if you're on the Autobahn and you have to "number 2", pretty much your only options are a Rest Area with "WC", or a Gas Station with a pay as you go bathroom, and an attendant (usually). The Rest Area bathrooms are literally one step up from porta-potties, and I haven't grown comfortable enough changing in public that I particularly want a witness...

I had the opprtunity to discover the advantages of driving the Autobahn while diapered. On the way back home from a 3-hour trip, I felt the definite urge, and growing fast. Since I was alone, I just let it go. A few minutes later, a Rest Area with WC appeared. Normally, you couldn't PAY me to sit down on one of those places!

Once inside, I was able to quickly and effectively change, thanks to some of the techniques I have read here and over at DD. It occurred to me halfway through how awesome this was...

First, though "stuck" on the Autobahn, even an unexpected urge was no longer a big deal. There was zero urgency, unlike normally, where's it's literally, "Oh shit, watch for a bathroom!!!!". I could have waited until I got home to change if I wished. Thankfully, I didn't wait, as shortly after I changed, I was in an hour-long stau (traffic jam), but still, I could have, with only mild discomfort.

Second, I'll never have to make the gymnastic exercise, trying to squat over a public toilet and pass whilst not touching the incredibly unsanitary commode.

I often feel comforted, knowing I am protected at all times, but this is the first real-time direct benefit I've had since going 24/7.

Just thought I'd share...

It took you long enough! There are alot of bathrooms that are just so nasty as a guy I don't even want to drive in to change , and all that I have to do is touch a door or two ,I change right in my wheelchair but the floors in most places are disgusting, if you want to find decent places I suggest you to the Coloplast website and get there bathroom app ,it uses GPS to identify all known bathrooms near you and tells about there maintenance and cleanliness identify places that are user favorites and you can add what you know to the database as well as mark your own favorites for future reference, I believe it's called Wheelmate and is used all over the world to find the best and obviously the worst known bathrooms before you have to go and be disappointed that it's a pig sty , or it could be a place that should not miss seing.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Wow... Great info! Downloading app now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back