Status
Not open for further replies.

Allegro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'm on my last medium Little Pawz and I can't fit into the bigger sizes or any of the 2 tapes. Also I really don't like the Preschool diapers. Any idea when they are gonna be back in stock? I have Goodnites to hold me over though, I'm very prepared.

According to Casey, a shipment is going to be in this week and shipping out next week. They're like, on the way now. Which is good because I need some. Thinking of doing a mixed case of preschool and hmm... and??? I don't know what the other one will be yet!

BabyCorry said:
According to Casey, a shipment is going to be in this week and shipping out next week. They're like, on the way now. Which is good because I need some. Thinking of doing a mixed case of preschool and hmm... and??? I don't know what the other one will be yet!

Good! I'm gonna need some protection while I'm playing my Nintendo Switch. Can't risk taking a bathroom break while playing Breath of the Wild.

Allegro said:
Good! I'm gonna need some protection while I'm playing my Nintendo Switch. Can't risk taking a bathroom break while playing Breath of the Wild.

*Thumbs Up!*

Allegro said:

davidcool1989 had the perfect panel for that

urgent_diaper_change TRANSLATED2.jpg

src: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16591230/

and there are attached images UBB won't let me delete now that I've attached them:

Attachments

• urgent_diaper_change TRANSLATED.jpg
    urgent_diaper_change TRANSLATED.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 929
  • urgent_diaper_change TRANSLATED.jpg
    urgent_diaper_change TRANSLATED.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
This means one of two things one business is so good that they can't keep the stuff in stock it goes out as soon as it comes in from the suppliers it and I hope this isn't the case business is bad and their suppliers of cut them off

Speaking of ABU, have we heard anything further on their rumored pull ups?

FudgedInLuvs said:

I haven't heard anything about them, but I like the idea. As long as they are not like the ones you get at the store that are only padded in certain areas.

FudgedInLuvs said:

They've been clear that they're interested in them but there's no timeline. From what I know of them, I'd guess they have little interest in a half-measure product and they've admitted that getting them made will difficult and expensive. I'd be surprised to see anything serious about them this year. I'd be happy to be wrong, since even though I have zero interest in adult pull-ups, I have friends who seem to want them.

FudgedInLuvs said:

When I visited the warehouse and few weeks ago they said that they are definitely in the works. It's just been a very difficult project

- - - Updated - - -

robertabdl74 said:
This means one of two things one business is so good that they can't keep the stuff in stock it goes out as soon as it comes in from the suppliers it and I hope this isn't the case business is bad and their suppliers of cut them off

It's them flying off the shelves as soon as they come in. They were out of Little Paws in January. Got more in and then they sold out of them in only a few weeks. It's by far their most popular diaper

Soggygoodnites said:
It's them flying off the shelves as soon as they come in. They were out of Little Paws in January. Got more in and then they sold out of them in only a few weeks. It's by far their most popular diaper

I can see why! They are the best diaper I've ever tried.

Soggygoodnites said:

I'm sure they have to keep an eye on cash flow, especially when ordering overseas and having to wait weeks for restocking. That's a lot of money tied up in product that's literally "on a slow boat from China".

A typical store has a wholesaler in country that can restock them in 2-4 days, depending on where they are. (relative to their wholesaler's closest warehouse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back