Thread: A not so interesting introduction

Default A not so interesting introduction

Hi everyone :3 I'm posting this presentation more because of obligation rather than juste to introduce myself. I'm more of the lurker type and I like to read a bit of everything of the forum, but I don't really like to talk much.
    Just to give a sense of introduction I will say that I'm a DL, quite short (About 170cm) and I actually live in Australia studying video games and IT.
    Hope this introduction could brighten the day of some other lurkers of this forum :3

Hello Dracimimitot and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Welcome!

What kind of video games do you like?

A bit of everything, mostly mmorpg and FPS. Mostly playing a game called Dofus, it's a french turn by turn mmorpg. Quite old but still enjoyable :3

Oh, I know Dofus! I've played the miniatures game they put out for it... I'm kinda a sucker for chibi anime figures and miniatures games so when you combine both... eheheh... ^_^;;;

MMO online I've been playing Destiny mostly, was one of those record book completionists year one, but I'm losing interest... do you play Overwatch?

Welcome Dracimimitot, and there is nothing wrong with being a lurker and making an occasional post.

Same here. I find lurking here helps me come to terms with recent (ish) incontinence. There's a lot of wisdom and experience.