Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help double diapering!

Exclamation Need help double diapering!

Ok so I've tried double diapering several times now and from what I understand I just cut some slits in the outer side of the diaper at the front but it just isn't working. Could someone tell me, in detail, how to do it please. Or if you could post a picture on what it should look like that would be a massive help!

I tried the slit thing and it never really worked for me either. Now when I do it I actually cut most of the plastic backing off the crotch of the inside diaper. I just keep the cuts between where the leg elastic is and it holds shape just well enough to fit into the outer diaper.

Ok thats a big help ty. And just to make sure. Only the outer plastic part right?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbuckeye87 View Post
    I tried the slit thing and it never really worked for me either. Now when I do it I actually cut most of the plastic backing off the crotch of the inside diaper. I just keep the cuts between where the leg elastic is and it holds shape just well enough to fit into the outer diaper.
    Thats whatI also do. I will also occasionally cut the outer diapers inside so it absorbs quicker.

my advice is if you are using another diaper, cut off all not pad parts, it usually works better that way, some type of pad inside like an tena overnight or equivalent with slits will work better and be more comfortable and it has adhesive to hold it in place., and it usually works better then using 2 not so great diapers. Make sure the pad is positioned where you will pee . I'd fold the inner pad in half the way you are wearing it to create a funnel and make the slits around that line. Also use a size bigger for the top diaper.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 16-Feb-2017 at 05:03.

Default Need help double diapering!

Quote Originally Posted by JordanOG View Post
    Ok so I've tried double diapering several times now and from what I understand I just cut some slits in the outer side of the diaper at the front but it just isn't working. Could someone tell me, in detail, how to do it please. Or if you could post a picture on what it should look like that would be a massive help!

I made a handy guide back in 2014 on stuffing a diaper without cutting slits.
    You don't have to use so many diapers as I did, the principle is the same regardless.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthre...lous-thickness

Hope it helps.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hi all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Babyandy123 View Post
    Hi all

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Do you have some input into how to double diaper? If so you seem to have neglected to share it in this message.

Anyway the main detail with doubling up a diaper is this, you want the inner diaper to be the part that gets wet first so you want it to be keeping your faucet covered. folding it so their is an invisible line will actually make it work more efficiently between the two products, others prefer another approach though of use the inner one un cut up and then take that out when its sufficiently wet
    Last edited by rennecfox; 17-Feb-2017 at 18:48.

Either that or don't try doubling up.

When you double diaper you are literally doubling the cost of the diaper, but not fully doubling it's capacity. For the same overall cost you're better off just getting a better diaper to begin with.