Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: How hard is it for a non-DL to deliberately wet themselves?

  1. #1

    Default How hard is it for a non-DL to deliberately wet themselves?

    First, I'll say that I have no idea which forum this should be in, so if it's the wrong place for this, I'm sorry, and I hope a mod can move it for me. Secondly, this is for a story I'm writing. This is the first time I have asked for fact-checking help for a story with fetish themes, and I'm kinda embarrassed and ashamed of it. So be gentle.
    Anyway, in this story a guy gets kidnapped by a woman with a 'Mommy' fetish (not sure if it's the right terminology - she wants to turn him into an adult baby and be his mommy). She puts a diaper on him with a locking chain mail diaper cover, and also locks the bathroom door, so he has no choice but to wet his diaper. (There's other elements involved, but they're not relevant to this question.)
    My question is, if he decides that it's in his best interests to wet deliberately to avoid punishment, is he likely to find it difficult to make himself actually do it? What would be a 'typical' non-DL reaction here, and what would indicate that he's possibly either a DL or at the other end maybe shy bladder issues?

  2. #2

    Default

    A lot of first-timers have difficulty wetting. It's not a problem for everyone but it's not unusual. In those cases, usually standing in front of the toilet or sitting on it can be helpful. Running water, particularly over the hands seems to make it easier.

    I'm unsure as to any major difference between DLs and non-DLs since we rarely get to talk to people who aren't in diapers voluntarily or at least used to it. Maybe some incontinent folks who don't enjoy them could answer better.

    I've long suspected that if you could remove the social negativity toward diapers, more men (men in particular just due to anatomy) might find them an occasionally enjoyable sex toy, even more so after the diaper is wet. Unfortunately, I don't see any good ways to test my suspicion, since I'm not about to go kidnap randomly sampled subjects for testing.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Elbs View Post
    First, I'll say that I have no idea which forum this should be in, so if it's the wrong place for this, I'm sorry, and I hope a mod can move it for me. Secondly, this is for a story I'm writing. This is the first time I have asked for fact-checking help for a story with fetish themes, and I'm kinda embarrassed and ashamed of it. So be gentle.
    Anyway, in this story a guy gets kidnapped by a woman with a 'Mommy' fetish (not sure if it's the right terminology - she wants to turn him into an adult baby and be his mommy). She puts a diaper on him with a locking chain mail diaper cover, and also locks the bathroom door, so he has no choice but to wet his diaper. (There's other elements involved, but they're not relevant to this question.)
    My question is, if he decides that it's in his best interests to wet deliberately to avoid punishment, is he likely to find it difficult to make himself actually do it? What would be a 'typical' non-DL reaction here, and what would indicate that he's possibly either a DL or at the other end maybe shy bladder issues?
    Well, I can't really speak for people in general, only for myself and experiences I've seen shared on ABDL forums where the topic gets discussed.

    That said, for me, it took a while to be able to relax and wet in a natural way with a diaper on. The first few times especially required that I go into the bathroom and put my hands under warm water to be able to let go. I think it had to do with the feeling of the material against the body, instead of things being loose around the groin being different enough that the body was programmed not to go in that situation and I had to rewrite that programming.

    Most people, though, even if they can't relax and wet naturally, can probably force it and empty their bladder at least part of the way if they're in distress. Doing that is unlikely to fully empty the bladder though, and will lead to the person feeling very uncomfortable rather than ever really feeling relief from peeing.

    Lastly, one thing I'd note from having played around with drinking a lot and trying to hold it is that there can sometimes be a point where it's actually difficult to wet when you've held it too long. I'm not sure exactly how one identifies when you've reached that point, but if your character is holding it so long that he's really in desperation, he might have difficulty getting started from that as well.



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Unfortunately, I don't see any good ways to test my suspicion, since I'm not about to go kidnap randomly sampled subjects for testing.
    Don't be silly, kidnapping would implement bias for those who react differently to kidnapping. You'll need to sneak into several randomly sampled homes and lock people in their bedrooms when they have to pee instead.

  4. #4

    Default

    Don't be ashamed of asking! This is what we're all here for! Variations on the "forced to be in diapers" is also a very common story, so there's nothing weird about that!

    I had HUUUUUUGE difficulty wetting when I first tried diapers. If you've ever had a nervous bladder and couldn't pee at a public urinal it's the same kind of thing. I still can't do it in many situations, but then again I don't wear or wet frequently.

    What Trevor says is the same advice I got. Being relaxed, drunk, or focusing on something else has also helped me. Actual regression play helps a lot, as I've seized up when trying to wet while in adult mode, but 5 mins later after letting go into little space ... no prob!

    I mean if you were trying to take the fetish story seriously I imagine the panic of trying to pee to avoid pain or humiliation might actually make it worse. You might never release, burst your bladder and die like that overly polite astronomer.

    P.S. Trevor, what if we volunteered to be randomly kidnapped?! *looks up with big shiny doe eyes*

  5. #5

    Default

    Lol, AdorableRabbit. Dying is incredibly unlikely. If you wanted to wet, you'd definitely be able to push really hard and force yourself to pee at least partially emptying your bladder.

  6. #6

    Default

    My guess is that it would be easier for a non-DL. Since this is a sex-related thing for many of us, an erection often accompanies wearing a diaper, thus making it difficult if not impossible to wet for the typical DL until arousal is either taken care of or goes away.

    If you've gotta go, you've gotta go, and even under the stress of 'imprisonment' I'm pretty sure bladder pressure would win easily.

  7. #7

    Default

    I remember a discussion with my wife about this. We kinda decided that forcing yourself to wet isn't quite the same thing as "wetting yourself". If you are patient in a diaper there will come a time when as Maxx says, it will happen and I guess be a richer experience because it wasn't staged.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Lol, AdorableRabbit. Dying is incredibly unlikely. If you wanted to wet, you'd definitely be able to push really hard and force yourself to pee at least partially emptying your bladder.
    But was a THING, that HAPPENED!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_...investigations

    I dunno... I've always been really paranoid about holding it for too long since I heard about him. ^_^;;

    As for pushing and part emptying... when I've had a nervous bladder I've never been able to squeeze any bit out so I imagined feeling like you *had to* would be worse...

  9. #9
    MarchinBunny

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    But was a THING, that HAPPENED!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_...investigations

    I dunno... I've always been really paranoid about holding it for too long since I heard about him. ^_^;;

    As for pushing and part emptying... when I've had a nervous bladder I've never been able to squeeze any bit out so I imagined feeling like you *had to* would be worse...
    Ya, it can happen, however extremely rare. Unless there is something wrong, your body will just force you to go long before it can come to harm you.
    Being killed from a car accident I imagine is more likely by a quite substantial amount.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    But was a THING, that HAPPENED!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tycho_...investigations

    I dunno... I've always been really paranoid about holding it for too long since I heard about him. ^_^;;

    As for pushing and part emptying... when I've had a nervous bladder I've never been able to squeeze any bit out so I imagined feeling like you *had to* would be worse...
    Tycho Brahe was trying to hold it though. A person who wanted to wet themselves (as the prompt suggests) would be able to do so before reaching the point Tycho hit.

Similar Threads

  1. Ever caught deliberately wetting as a child?
    By soggyboy in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-Jun-2014, 05:10
  2. its hard to wet
    By dsmbaby in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 27-Jun-2013, 19:47
  3. Being an AB in college is hard
    By TKing1391 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 27-Oct-2011, 08:09
  4. How hard is it to eat and pee at the same time?
    By SillyFox in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-Oct-2011, 03:15
  5. This is hard
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29-May-2009, 00:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.