GO Patriots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikejames

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
Psyched to see the best QB of all time getting ready to head to a record SEVENTH superbowl despite the league's efforts to derail their season. Proof that hard work, integrity, and grit can overcome everything the haters have to throw at them!

343d427a-7d15-463b-a2bc-c01a54a3818d._SY441_CR15,0,558,441_.png.jpg

I'm sorry but I feel I have to at least sprinkle on your parade a little bit (more like flick water in thy general direction). My primary concern is that our vubiquity feed or the AC at our headend doesn't crap out.

Really? Go Falcons!!! Patriots? More like Cheaters.

I'm a disgruntled Steelers fan. Go Atlanta!!!

AnimeDude892 said:
Really? Go Falcons!!! Patriots? More like Cheaters.

would love an explanation of how they cheated. Deflate gate was thoroughly debunked. Spygate was almost 10 fucking years ago and every team was doing it. Do tell me how the Pats "cheated" this year. So dumb.

This is a symbol of everything that's wrong with this country....the need to shit on other's success out of pure envy. So pathetic.

No
After we beat you in the super bowl I realized I couldn't root for you anymore and especially after we did it again. Go falcons for me.

GR#@%& Pats cheated Connecticut taxpayers out of millions in their ploy to get Mass to build them a better stadium.

May they loose in disgrace.

Nam Repaid said:
GR#@%& Pats cheated Connecticut taxpayers out of millions in their ploy to get Mass to build them a better stadium.

May they loose in disgrace.

uh, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back