Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: identify this diaper?

Default identify this diaper?

Looks similar to the art on the Little Paws (marci) but I don't think it's a match? Image on the back of the shell matches the image across the tape panel, has curly blue borders on the sides, double tapes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRA7e3CU8AAwYGF.jpg-large.jpeg 
Views:	344 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	28226 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRA7e3DUkAAu1kw.jpg-large.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	28227 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRA7e28UwAEIFYi.jpg-large.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	28228

I've never seen a diaper that has a single portrait print on the back like that, leaving the center plain white, it works well to highlight the art.

It's a custom diaper by Aito (he draws on his diapers) it's one of his absorbent huskies on a dry 24/7. if you like his stuff though I'd reccomend ordering some of his sticker panels from ABUniverse (he is there Canadian GM)
    Husky Playtime is based on this drawing
    Last edited by rennecfox; 30-Dec-2016 at 19:32.

It looks like a sticker from Abu to me and probably on a dry 24/7 or Abu simple

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by askmelater47 View Post
    It looks like a sticker from Abu to me and probably on a dry 24/7 or Abu simple

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
    That's correct, Theres a link to the diaper before it was put on in my post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    the drawing on the back is quite amazing...

Yeah he's quite a talented guy, he does also sometimes draws box pictures on the abu diapers sent out

Yes, this is indeed a hand draw design by me Unfortunately it was only a "one of a kind" X.X But yes, the "Husky Playtime" diaper sticker was a result of this design through ABU.

Quote Originally Posted by AitoKitsune View Post
    Yes, this is indeed a hand draw design by me Unfortunately it was only a "one of a kind" X.X But yes, the "Husky Playtime" diaper sticker was a result of this design through ABU.
    It's the fox, the mould, the legend himself.

Quote Originally Posted by AitoKitsune View Post
    I couldn't help but look at it and think "that HAS to be a retail product, it's production quality!" It really does look like something that's the result of hours with photoshop - you have an incredible command of those markers and that's a talent I know I personally will never have. It's a shame to hear those aren't available, you really ought to think about some way to reproduce the prints, even in small runs.

I'm surprised you're not using the ABU Simple - I think I read on one of your pages (FA?) that you drew those on a Dry247? (or was this before the Simple was available?)