• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there! I hope to meet some good people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I was on this website a long time ago, back when they allowed some teens to join. I've turned 18 now so I should be good!

I'm transgender, and I hope that won't be an issue for anyone. I'm mainly a DL but I'm starting to get into some AB stuff. I tend to be very ashamed of myself for liking this kind of stuff, and I put myself down for it a lot. But knowing that there are a lot of people like me in the world really helps, and I hope to get some support!

I wanna meet some cool new people on here too, so if you want to talk about stuff, feel free to message me, or tell me if I may message you! I like to think I'm a pretty nice person. Also tell me if there's anything I need to know about this community; I don't want to mess up.

P.S: Don't mind my obscure username. I wish to remain completely anonymous for now and I think that'd help. If I should change it then please tell me.

Welcome (back) to ADISC!

You're transgendered? So what. And I mean that in the nicest way. There are a number of transgendered people here and many people across the spectrum. Everyone is welcome and to share their experiences - both good and bad.

We're pretty loose here in that if you do something wrong or against the rules, someone will point it out (usually in a nice, low-key way) but the best way is just to read the rules and read a bunch of threads.

No problem remaining anonymous. Very few people put enough information to be identified. Most of us want to keep our identity secret.

Again welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back