Diapered & Homework

Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't be the only person who enjoys doing homework under some blankets in a warm, cozy diaper. I feel like it helps me concentrate and get more work done.

Anyone else feel this way?

Sorta. I can't say I feel the exact same way, but there is something about studying while diapered that helps me to concentrate better. Could be just the fact that I don't have to stop just to run to the bathroom and relieve myself.

definetly cuts back on the bathroom breaks, if I put my Keurig by the computer I'd never have to get up XD

I agree with the bathroom breaks deal.. Plus it feel a little ironic to study linear algebra while diapered.

I love diapered studying :D
Seems easier to concentrate when you don't need to get up to use the bathroom.

matetan said:
I agree with the bathroom breaks deal.. Plus it feel a little ironic to study linear algebra while diapered.

Maybe set that aside for a bit and work on your study of fluid dynamics

I've always found it easier to work in diapers because it means I'm no longer fretting about being out of diapers.

Now that I'm diapered permanently the effect is lessened, but it's still there.

bambinod said:
Maybe set that aside for a bit and work on your study of fluid dynamics

XD Great idea! But I believe I'm too little for such comlex subject...

I never found it particularly practical to study in diapers. I need to get up and walk around every so often anyway or I can't think. Even after wearing diapers for nearly 8 years I still have trouble just letting go unless I make a conscious effort, so it doesn't even save all that much on bathroom breaks as far as not interrupting my work.

All of that said, I do find it relaxing to wear, so it is helpful in that regard.

irnub said:
All of that said, I do find it relaxing to wear, so it is helpful in that regard.

That's the best aspect of te deal!

Well, I can't really say whether it specifically helps me study, since I've never studied or done homework without being diapered, lol. But I am pretty sure that having accidents all over the furniture would certainly get in the way of getting any work done so it's definitely a major part in that regard.

I will say that I tend to get my best work done without any pants on in just a t-shirt and my diaper so there's that, :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back