Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeKay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I've been waiting forward to this announcement for so long!

photo_2016-11-22_20-11-26.jpg

I sure hope other diaper brands will follow.

ABU are utterly amazing.

I am firmly a medium wearer (though wish I was a small after seeing that pic) but am so happy for all those peeps needing a small and missing out on ABU brilliance.... Until 2017 at least!

while I'm happy to see small getting some ABDL service, it's also a reminder of my jealousy for those that can fit into actual real pampers /huggies/luvs etc

bambinod said:
while I'm happy to see small getting some ABDL service, it's also a reminder of my jealousy for those that can fit into actual real pampers /huggies/luvs etc

And for people who are disabled too.

I hope ABU adds one more size, something in between their large and medium. If you have a 36-40 inch waist, the diapers are too big or too small to fit properly. It's a bummer.

MaxiPad89 said:
I hope ABU adds one more size, something in between their large and medium. If you have a 36-40 inch waist, the diapers are too big or too small to fit properly. It's a bummer.
They should take a lead attends old line and add regular.

The new ABU small size is VERY small. I was hoping it would be similar to the small Abenas which fit up to 33" waist. I can squeeze into the S4 Abenas with a 32" waist and they disappear within the profile of a regular pair of underwear. I don't think even many teenagers will fit the small ABUs. At least they might be a fun option for IC kids?

Skwuzzy said:
The new ABU small size is VERY small. I was hoping it would be similar to the small Abenas which fit up to 33" waist. I can squeeze into the S4 Abenas with a 32" waist and they disappear within the profile of a regular pair of underwear. I don't think even many teenagers will fit the small ABUs. At least they might be a fun option for IC kids?

Or maybe larger babies? IDK.

Skwuzzy said:

It sure is smaller than I expected, though. What I have in small now are molicare super plus, sizing 20"-31". My waist is 29", so I'll be borderline with that. Still gotta try them. Medium fits me, but I hope the small will be better for me. If it's too small for everyone, maybe they will make some adjustments.

TeeKay said:
It sure is smaller than I expected, though. What I have in small now are molicare super plus, sizing 20"-31". My waist is 29", so I'll be borderline with that. Still gotta try them. Medium fits me, but I hope the small will be better for me. If it's too small for everyone, maybe they will make some adjustments.

If you have a 29" waist, you can definitely fit in an Abena S4 too.

Skwuzzy said:

We see so many people here looking for ABDL diapers though that have like a 28-30" waist... would be interesting to see a graph of waist sizes represented here. (would require more resolution than a poll could offer unfortunately)

Granted, a lot of these people can fit into actual pampers and huggies 6/7, but peformance-wise, the ABDL diapers tend to be better and I can understand why they're in demand. The baby diaper companies are probably expecting the bigger kids to be well on their way to getting trained and don't need good capacity anyway.

With my waist, I never even considered ABDL diapers before now. Medical diapers are the only option for performance.

You know, I should probably go back to small diapers for a bit. I usually like to wear mediums for extra bulkiness, even though I have a 26" waist.

Last edited:
bambinod said:
We see so many people here looking for ABDL diapers though that have like a 28-30" waist... would be interesting to see a graph of waist sizes represented here.
I'd be willing to bet that those of us who have a 28-30 waist are in the minority, it's just that we're more visible due to trying to find diapers that fit well. No one is going to post asking where to find diapers that'll fit a 36-50 inch waist.

I find it nice that (Although I won't fit into said product, at least I don't think) that they're trying to cover all of the bases with their brand. Personally I take it as a borderline "F-U" to brands like Pampers and Huggies, if I'm not mistaken most people with that small of a waist size can fit into those diapers right? So these would be like super amazing for people like that, it might just jumpstart a bit of competition in the market and maybe even make some of the big name brands that there actually is a market for adult sizes of their baby diapers. . . Now if only ABU would make those training pants I keep hearing rumors about.

AddyShadows said:
I find it nice that (Although I won't fit into said product, at least I don't think) that they're trying to cover all of the bases with their brand. Personally I take it as a borderline "F-U" to brands like Pampers and Huggies, if I'm not mistaken most people with that small of a waist size can fit into those diapers right? So these would be like super amazing for people like that, it might just jumpstart a bit of competition in the market and maybe even make some of the big name brands that there actually is a market for adult sizes of their baby diapers. . . Now if only ABU would make those training pants I keep hearing rumors about.

ABU trainers makes sense. I'd be surprised if it isn't part of what's next. It just seems like they take their time and play it safe with new products. We can't blame them for that. Besides, I'm getting tired of people mad at pampers and huggies for not making bigger sizes lol

AddyShadows said:
Personally I take it as a borderline "F-U" to brands like Pampers and Huggies, if I'm not mistaken most people with that small of a waist size can fit into those diapers right?

I feel like I've said this somewhere else on the forum, but I have a 26" waist and can fit into those diapers, but I feel like they don't fit appropriately, as in like a diaper should.

TeeKay said:
ABU trainers makes sense. I'd be surprised if it isn't part of what's next. It just seems like they take their time and play it safe with new products. We can't blame them for that. Besides, I'm getting tired of people mad at pampers and huggies for not making bigger sizes lol

Yeah, I'm a bit tired of pampers and huggies getting a bad rap for not getting bigger sizes as well, however I do think they'd make money off of it. I mean the demand is there, they just need to produce the supply, which with all of the diaper factories they have around and the capital they already have they could more than easily invest in a small line, something similar to the production figures of Bambino or ABU or DC.

AddyShadows said:
Personally I take it as a borderline "F-U" to brands like Pampers and Huggies, if I'm not mistaken most people with that small of a waist size can fit into those diapers right?
I don't know about that. Yes I can make the tapes reach the front, but it "fits" like a thong. Most of the stuff you see about wearing pampers is people wanting the fantasy of a "real" baby diaper with little to no regard for fit or function. These aren't any competition at all to Pampers or Huggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back