How to act little???

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy46

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yo, so my bf/ big bro has been wanting me to act more little for him which im cool with and want to do but i cant seem to do it... does anyone have any ideas of stuff i can do to achieve this? i know he has mentioned tantrums but i just cant seem to make one happen :/ any advice is appreciated!

I don't consider myself an AB or age player. just a simple DL. But I did go through a phase of trying it, and I found the only way to do it is to just completely relax, don't think about what you are doing or try to force it. Just do whatever seems right in that instant without worrying about consequences. if your really struggling, a few drinks beforehand really do help

I would start out with something simple like playing with toys. Go to a Toys R Us, or equivalent large toy store and buy yourself something you would have loved as a kid. Then, put on some cartoons on the TV and play with your toys on the living room floor. Easy, and fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I put on a diaper and a paci. Then start playing with my stuffies.

thatguy46 said:
yo, so my bf/ big bro has been wanting me to act more little for him which im cool with and want to do but i cant seem to do it... does anyone have any ideas of stuff i can do to achieve this? i know he has mentioned tantrums but i just cant seem to make one happen :/ any advice is appreciated!

Hi thatguy46

try not to force anything it is a child like mind set you are getting into. I would suggest that you agree with your BF that he is going to take care of you, his is going to be your P-Dom. then it a matter of just letting go a trusting that he got every thing sorted and he going to take care of you no mater what.

then it will depend on wither you are a age player or a Little.

An age player will need triggers to get in to the head space of the age they wont to plat at so if you wont to be a toddler you will need to dress like a toddler and have toys....

if you are a Little one then probably all you will need is for your BF to set a unfair rule like bed straight after he feed you your dinner. you soon be throwing a toddler-ism/tantrum.

most of all enjoy your selves being in this relationship where you are encouraged to be Little in a safe a loving way is precious.

let us know how it goes.

Sisi

For me acting like a toddler again is all about the regresdion I start by getting a clean diaper and putting it onto myself then I put a cotton vest/t-shirt then I start cuddling up with my giant teadybear and generally fall asleep like a baby would do my regression sessions are not because I regard myself as a AB/DL although its more because of self therapy due to traumatic experiences in my past.

I would say the best way for you to regress is to put a diaper on and start playing with baby toys and wearing either a onzie or a baby themed adult shirt and I would also recommend listening to nursery rhymes or watching children's cartoons.
those are some of the best ways to reinact your childhood years.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888

I don't think you can force yourself to be little. If you don't want to do it, it's just going to feel awkward and like you're acting. I also feel there are different ways to be little and to varying degrees. For instance, I have a onesie, a paci, a bottle, and some stuffies. Using them all gets me into little headspace, but even then, I don't feel too regressed. So don't panic if you don't feel little enough. Also, you don't have to go with every aspect of being little. For instance, your big mentioned tantrums. There's no way I could do that. I can't stand it when actual kids have tantrums and I couldn't do it in little space, nor could I tolerate a tantrum from an ABDL deep in little space. Just do what feels natural to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back