How uncomfortable it is for you when you have a wet diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find wet diapers quite comfortable but I don't like wet diaper smell. My solution is thick diapers and waterproof pants.

I absolutely love the feel of a wet diaper. I don't generally start to stink, unless I've been sitting in it a while, too. But, the feeling is indescribably wonderful.

I'm not sure if I prefer a wet diaper or a dry diaper more. I need to do more research on this topic.

Lots more research.

It doesn't bother me much, unless it gets cold or if the padding clumps up.

I wish I could wander around in a wet diaper, but if it's too wet, then I leak. 'Cause the diapers I use aren't super intended for the majority of use I put into it, and I just don't fit in regular diapers anymore.

Omnifarious said:
I absolutely love the feel of a wet diaper. I don't generally start to stink, unless I've been sitting in it a while, too. But, the feeling is indescribably wonderful.

couldn't agree more. I never rush to change.

I absolutely love it. Have one on right now.

ST50 said:
couldn't agree more. I never rush to change.

As usual for a Saturday morning, first woke up around 7:30 am... hmmm this Space is pretty wet, but nowhere near leaking, eh, I'm in no rush to get up. Didn't finally crawl outa bed till 8.

From time to time I like to think about how years ago before I had any diapers, what would I have thought if somehow I had known that, years from now, I would be putting on a nice thick diaper for bed, sleeping all night and wetting my diaper several times, and waking up in the morning, in a very wet, swollen diaper? I don't think I'd believe it. But yet here I am.

I like the feel of a dry diaper to start but very much enjoy a wet one too.

Love it, and don't mind the smell at all, providing I'm on my own. Get to paranoid regarding smell if others are likely to be around.

i love the feeling of wet or messy diapers hehe and i dont mind the smell of wet or slightly soiled diapers as it reminds me of how much of a baby i am :p

I like both dry and wet diapers. If wet, I tend to stay in it until the diaper is ready to leak or I need to change for bed or to go out.

I prefer dry but even if I just cathed and changed in 30 minutes it's gonna be wet again, the most smelly urine will be overnight or first thing in the morning if your continent, really smelly urine comes from chicken and fish as well as asparagus ,Brussel sprouts,beets , cabbage , alcohol like beer or wine ( clear spirits like vodka not so much) tequila ,different coffees and teas will make it really smelly ,most legumes and nuts . As mentioned vitamin c has a somewhat deodorous effect on urine, for bowels activated charcoal, chlorophyl,nullo controls odor. Limit as said large volumes of juices because the sugar is a bacteria "rave" and if continent do your first morning void into the toilet to get rid of the already stinky stuff wear plastic or rubber pants to lower the smell , and off course leave a window open , light a match every once in awhile and if you co habitate with others they will smell you long before you do.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I don't feel uncomfortable at all, at least until I've wet so much that it's struggling to hold it all and you can feel the surface wetness.

I wear at most once per week and when I do, I drink 2 liters (4.2#) of water - pretty dilute from an odor standpoint. Great for flushing out the occasional kidney stone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back