Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: advice how to stop nappy from falling down

Default advice how to stop nappy from falling down

Hello all need some advice when wearing a dry nappy sometimes when walking around my nappy seems to be dropping off and falling down any advice to stop this is great.��

Just do them up good and surge and you will be ok. Diapers do have to be surge to stay were you want them there are no hooks that will do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmebabypat View Post
    Hello all need some advice when wearing a dry nappy sometimes when walking around my nappy seems to be dropping off and falling down any advice to stop this is great.��
    - get the upper tapes going around your belt line or a little higher
    - tape the top tapes tighter
    - change to a better fitting size

but some people just have no hips to speak of, and in that case you'll need to wear something that supports from below, like briefs or a onesie etc

I always wear underwear, (high cut or full cut panties to be specific) over my diaper to keep it from sagging or falling down. Another benefit to doing this is the diaper has far less tendency to clump or fall apart and seems to cut back on leaks. you dont have to use womens panties like i do, any type of snug fitting underwear will work.

Quote Originally Posted by KenworthW900b View Post
    I always wear underwear, (high cut or full cut panties to be specific) over my diaper to keep it from sagging or falling down. Another benefit to doing this is the diaper has far less tendency to clump or fall apart and seems to cut back on leaks. you dont have to use womens panties like i do, any type of snug fitting underwear will work.
    I too wear panties over my diaper during the day and I can confirm that they're nice for keeping the diaper tight and in place

I might try doing the top tapes higher up and see if that works. I was thinking of getting a new t snap crotch onesie one that is more tight fitting. I feel a uncomfortable of the idea of wearing ladies panties . Thanks for the advice.

Is it too tight? If it isn't wet the tapes should not be popping, if its wet you need to determine how wet because if it gets too wet sometimes less well designed tapes will pop. you can reinforce with some other type of tape like duct tape but that makes removing later it harder.

Some stretch underwear over diapers is very useful. Or short onesie. Both options have triple functions:

- compress diapers
    - keeps them up
    - do excellent job hiding them if t-shirt gets up when you bend or move to much.

http://www.disabled-clothing.co.uk/d...l#.V37NfPkrLIV