The Lion Guard Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyler said:
okay i read this and had a moment where all i heard in my head was "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....." and was too excited to think. Thank you for that.

I would definitely say having a lion countst as good "all-around protection" ;)

WP_20160727_002.jpg
bambinod said:
I would definitely say having a lion countst as good "all-around protection" ;)
Lol or dare I say a lion guarding leaks *groans from obvious joke* meanwhile here's what is still being seen where I'm at

ZukaZama said:
View attachment 26767
Lol or dare I say a lion guarding leaks *groans from obvious joke* meanwhile here's what is still being seen where I'm at

Woah....those are expensive

Hey everyone! Coming out of lurking. :D

There were a bunch of people who seemed to like it when I did product shots of the MLP Well Beginnings trainers. I found the 2T-3T today at a Target near me (in Chicago), so I thought I'd post some pics again:
http://imgur.com/a/CVvGG/layout/horizontal

I'll post pics of the 3T-4T sizes and 4T-5T sizes in this same Imgur album as soon as I can find them. They looked like they were low on both of those sizes at the two stores I checked, so hopefully those will be restocked with new design product soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the clearer pictures @PinkSpottyKitty these are very colorful :3 and cuter than I'd thought they'd be. Though I thought it would be Bunga on the back of one and not Ono :p I'd love to see pics of the nite-time as soon as anyone can find them

ZukaZama said:
View attachment 26767

Wow talk about expensive, here they're only $9.49 a pack!

ZukaZama said:
Thanks for the clearer pictures @PinkSpottyKitty these are very colorful :3 and cuter than I'd thought they'd be. Though I thought it would be Bunga on the back of one and not Ono :p I'd love to see pics of the nite-time as soon as anyone can find them

They are super colorful! I had a request from someone (not on here) for pics with the cloth backing removed, and I'm legitimately impressed with the print quality on a disposable commodity like this.
http://www.imgur.com/a/rzxr3

As for the Night*Time ones, have we seen the updated packaging for that posted anywhere? Would be a shame if they went with a different Disney property for that line.

All 3 sizes are in my local store

derpywhooves94 said:
All 3 sizes are in my local store

Awesome! What store did you see them in, because I checked the 2 walmarts closest to me and still no luck.

I'd post in the thread for those but its closed. Also I apologize if I'm annoying anyone but has there been any sightings of the Nite*Time at all yet.

@Goodnites I saw the Palace Pets prints at Family Dollar by my house yesterday just wanted to let the ones who are more excited for girls prints they're also on their way

ZukaZama said:
@Goodnites I saw the Palace Pets prints at Family Dollar by my house yesterday just wanted to let the ones who are more excited for girls prints they're also on their way

Thank You! What size did they have the Palace Pets graphics in?

2t-3t and the only bag they had of them. They also had gotten the their merch truck and with that was a box specified boys 4T-5T pull UPS but not sure if there Lion Guard yet

It sure is as cute design on this package and diapers.

Saw these in my local grocery store, had to buy them! Confirmation they have started to roll out. http://imgur.com/a/Uzs10

WP_20160802_001.jpg Finally found them but I was with family so I couldn't get them

I've been searching every store the past few weeks but nothing yet :( Hope to find them soon so I can add them to my collection.

Also, love your pony blanket! Got the same one in my nursery :cool:

Glad to see everyone has been able to find some. Still waiting for some out here, but I am sure it is a matter of time before they are on the shelf. I have Friday off of work so I will check again.
I love the designs, but I am bummed that they only have 2 designs for all 3 sizes. I would have loved a design with Beshti on the 4t-5t size. Would have made sense too with him being a hippo. Oh well, I am just happy that these exist.

So can people fit into the larger size pull up? I've never tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back