Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Worst fear when wearing a wet diaper in public

Default Worst fear when wearing a wet diaper in public

Obviously leaking, or your clothes falling down would be pretty bad, but apart from that, what is your worst fear when wearing a wet diaper in public?

Mine is totally irrational and is of a dog coming right up and sniffing me.

Leaks of course. But also, I sometimes worry people can smell me (even if its really in my head.) Going out in an already wet diaper makes me so nervous that I actually am probably going to end up wasting a diaper because I put it on, used it once and then realized... I have to be at work in four hours! I don't like going out in an already wet diaper. I get a bit paranoid. Maybe it's in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Leaks of course. But also, I sometimes worry people can smell me (even if its really in my head.) Going out in an already wet diaper makes me so nervous that I actually am probably going to end up wasting a diaper because I put it on, used it once and then realized... I have to be at work in four hours! I don't like going out in an already wet diaper. I get a bit paranoid. Maybe it's in my head.
    I'm the same way. I like to leave my house in a fresh, dry diaper. This way I know I have the most capacity possible with them while out and about. But yes, my biggest fear out in public is leaks. My pee doesn't seem to smell much because I drink itching but water all day. I haven't touched soda or juice in years. Yes, there is still a faint smell to my pee, but not strong at all. Or I'm just used to it. Haha

I worry about people smelling me too - as well as dogs
    I worry that even when I can't smell anything, others can.
    I think I'd also always go out in a clean diaper too - so at least I start off fresh.

The biggest issue I worry about is kids calling me out. Kids have no discretion. If they see it, you'll hear about it!

Can't say I worry very much these days. I used to be paranoid about being found in a nappy now I just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    The biggest issue I worry about is kids calling me out. Kids have no discretion. If they see it, you'll hear about it!
    That's my biggest fear as well is kids finding out that an adult is wearing a diaper and 2nd is dogs sniffing out the general area of where the diaper is positioned

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

im not really afraid of someone noticing. i'm afraid of someone calling it out. you know how some people can be rude and just say whatever but most of the time people say nothing.

and yeah i actually worry about the dog thing too.

I'd have to agree with those who said leaks or wet patches. Nothing else about wearing a diaper bothers me; I don't care if crinkle can be heard, a slight bulge is visible or even an accidental exposure of waistband during every day activity such as lifting, bending or generally doing anything that anybody does.

But in my experience, you can have those tell tale crescent marks of wetness which signify a leak and not know it. THAT for me is a fear...mostly because I had it happen a few times after being out. I'd get home and do a check, see the spots and think "how the hell long have I been walking around like this!?"

So yeah...in short...leaks. Definitely a fear. The thing is, many folks mention "leaking" and imagine some kind of catastrophic failure where a diaper explodes and soaks your entire midsection. But that's not the case lol...it's the stealthy leaks we (I) fear.