I think the people who work at a place I regularly go to know I wear nappies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a formal complaint to the owner of the cafe, and apparently they've been disciplined and been told not to tease me or laugh at me again. I still probably shouldn't still go there though since they'll now probably know me as the big nappied asshole who got them in trouble...

Derek,

I too frequent a cafe that has a bathroom with a lidless, small trash can. Although I'm not fully incontinent, I use diapers along with Pull-ups to manage my O.A.B. & light incontinence. During stressful or anxious periods of time, leaking becomes both heavy and constant, so I switch to diapers. I've been at the cafe working on my lap top during these times and have had to change, even more than once, without a proper to trashcan to dispose of the used diapers. This may sound gross, but depending on what kind of accidents you are having, you can bring zip lock bags and bring your used diapers along with you in your bag after changing, until you can throw them away in a more discreet can.

This is what I do, but I am only dealing with wet diapers. I've used this method while staying at peoples houses and even work days.

I have both wet nappies, and soiled ones, so it can be hard to just put them in my bag. I sometimes have a plastic bag handy that I just shove them into and then put that plastic bag into my main one, but they aren't completely reliable. The smell seems to become more and more apparent with soiled nappies too, I was once discovered by my friend because he could smell them easily.

derek245 said:
I have both wet nappies, and soiled ones, so it can be hard to just put them in my bag. I sometimes have a plastic bag handy that I just shove them into and then put that plastic bag into my main one, but they aren't completely reliable. The smell seems to become more and more apparent with soiled nappies too, I was once discovered by my friend because he could smell them easily.

Oh, definitely try to get rid of any messy diapers as soon as possible. There's not much you can do to mask that smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back