T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• R
    I think a lot of people are like that, actually. My therapist was the same way, actually. It's nice to know that there are still people in the world who like to give back! :D
    R
    Ahh, that's cool. I've had depression myself and I can honestly say that I owe my therapist for helping me to get better, so, that's why I'm interested in someday being a therapist myself so that I can help others like me.
    R
    Indeed! So, if I may ask, why are you interested in Psychology? I'm curious because I am too. :)
    The worst part is that on my slip saying who I'd be listening to, they originally had Psycologist on it. I could see the eraser marks under "Mailman" :p
    Sorry. If it makes you feel any better, the career day in my school had a psychologist as one of the guest speakers, but I was forced to listen to a mailman instead. :p
    R
    I am finally home from vacation and am enjoying my own bed and bedroom. :)
    R
    So what are you up to now then? :D
    I took a class on it last school year, it was awesome. It definitely helped get me more interested in Psychology in general. :)
    Yup! I'm hoping to get a job in it. Do you like any field of it in particular?
    Not much, just noticed you were in to psychology too, so I thought I'd say hi. :D
    R
    Nothing all too much. Just on vacation in my favorite city ever. :D How about you?
    E
    Well I've had a lot of difficult stuff happen to me over the past few years and (sorry if this gets too personal) dealt with depression and feeling suicidal. And when I came out of that and started recovering, I realized that I really wanted to be a counselor and help people, especially teenagers, in my situation. Just be someone for then to talk to and help them work through their problems and give them hope. I kind of feel like I wouldn't really want to do anything else. Hope that makes sense, sorry if it's too long! =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back