teezydeez
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• uh oh..it'z already late..oh well, time to play I guess..lol...Mmmmm....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: BBBen, PaigeCherubiel, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hi there! How's your day been? 🥳🤗
    Reactions: BBBen and PaigeCherubiel
    Sweet Diapee smells n dreams tonite..Mmmmm...peace all....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and BBBen
    BBBen
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaigeCherubiel
    I seem to smell something sweet in the air (in my room after scary movies and ACL tnite)..ohh, silly me..it's the ribbon on my paci (soaked in baby scent)..and of course, my Diapers (again!)...Mmmmmm..Luvv those smells...:)
    Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
    Lazy fun Friday nite, after doin ''Big" stuff today..and yes, Mmmmm..and Mmmm zzzz to all...:)
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and KBoy
    Just got told to go get ready for bed..n'ya ''Know" what that means..wah wah!..:(....She always says "it won't be soo bad baby''...n'now that I'm ready, y'know it really feels Sooo perfect!..She said she, "knew it would honey"..and yes, once again, she was right!..Mmmmm...'cause after all, "She", does know best....:)
    Reactions: BBBen and PaigeCherubiel
    Brrrr..oohh!..'nuggle, 'nuggle, pat, pat, wubb, wubb..ahhh..that'z better now..sighhh...Mmmmm.....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KBoy, BBBen and 1 other person
    Sooo cold here..have to run water..totally padded, snuggled n jammied though..have to be to stay warm...lol..hope everyone iz keeping warm..peace all...:)
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and BBBen
    Hi bobbi..howz dipes..er', the likes of you rather sweetie..?..well n 'nuggled I hope...:)
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, PaigeCherubiel and Hemix
    Hemix
    Hemix
    Bobbi, hiii!! 🙂
    Reactions: KBoy and PaigeCherubiel
    Mmmm..all thickly diapered n snuggled up in jammies tonight..and yess, it's time to play..I was told to go to my room and do so..sigh..oh yea..Mmmmmm....💋❤️💗....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, PaigeCherubiel, BBBen and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hiya, teezy!!! 🥳
    Well, I got my wish..I'm the NYB!..yess, ❤️ she insisted!..Happy New Year !! All..peace n huggs....:)💗
    • Love
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel, KBoy, ajp22 and 2 others
    Yess..I too had some less than optimum "Christmas" memories, but there were some good ones too..I remember often getting brand new flannel pj's and waking up in them totally soaked and and in fear of punishment and ashamed..one thing that led to me being put back into the Diapers and plastic pants I actually ''needed" and secretly wanted..although I ''never'' ever did wet on purpose..:)
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and PaigeCherubiel
    Thanx Bobby..you too and may all of our "Holiday Diaper Dreams" come true..you, me and everyone else too..:)🥰
    💋🧶🐱☮️❤️
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KBoy
    Rusher
    Rusher
    Love it even though I don’t have a single good memory of Christmas as a kid. So it’s great but also hard time of year if that makes sense
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Well, we hope we can give you some good Christmas memories this time around! 🤗🥰
    • Love
    Reactions: Rusher
    Rusher
    Rusher
    Thanks hope you’re Christmas is a good one too 🤗🥰
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    It's all crowded in the stores and on the roads in town..finally got everything done..my wife's birthday iz soon too..luvv her soo..I'm done bein' big and now it's playtime for me..Ahh..sigh..paci and thick cwinkle, cwinkles..Mmmmm.....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and BBBen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hope you have a happily-in-Pampers Christmas! 🥳🤗🥰
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Oh, and I'm off the roads today...except for getting my urgently-needed new battery charger (because someone stole my former one!) because just about every Xmas Eve, I get nearly either sideswiped...or T-boned. Not this year.
    Happy "Diapered" Holiday'z all of you...Big baby friends here and everywhere...may you (we) keep warm, loved, snuggled, padded and cozy all season long...🥰👗🌈🎸🎻🚂❤️☮️🎵
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and Sealander
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    And to you as well! 🥳🤗🥰
    What'z nu all..?..just playin in my Diapee's t nite (just doin as I'm told, really)..Mmmm..sublime....:)
    Just a sleepy Saturday nite..peace all..:)
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Ni-ni, teezy! Miss chattin' wit'cha! 🤗🥰
    Reactions: KBoy
    Mystery of the wax museum (1933 cool colour) on Svengoolie then Spoon tonite on ACL..very nice..playtime now..Mmmm...zzzzz...:)
    Reactions: PaigeCherubiel and KBoy
    nice calm relaxed Sat nite..very thickly diapered again, can you imagine..?..and nice admin and member pics to peruse..Mmmm..happy Friday nite diapee's All..:)
    Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen, PaigeCherubiel and 1 other person
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hiya, teezy! Great to sees ya again! 🥳🤗🥰
    Brrr brr..cold here now..Yep!, she said, "it's into your usual very thick diapee's and plastic pants and let's get you into u're very snuggly fitting pink footed jammy's tonite honey..quick before TV time"..playtime now...sigh..ni ni All..peace 'n pat pat'z....:)
    • Love
    Reactions: KBoy, BobbiSueEllen and PaigeCherubiel
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Hiya, Teezy! It's always good to hear from ya! 🤗🥰🧸🍼🥳
    Reactions: KBoy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back