RukTheKansasDiaperLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would drink water (the Nestle Pure), which makes you want to keep drinking it due to happy minerals in it/addicting, me not diabetic either! But I ended up parking & literally almost crawling to the emergency room! They said I was dehydrated suffering from hyponatremia. (Not enough salt in the body) and considered dehydrated although I drank those waters constantly! It was the SALT I lost!
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    I was sooo sick! I was dizzy, weak, and actually feeling mentally "Out there" with an inability to walk without feeling I'd fall! They didn't know what was wrong in the "Hospital".
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Then, after blood draws, they said I had barely any (I said I felt "lowkey") salt in my body. I am on different medications that cause it! After my mom died, I went on meds. & go figure! But they treated me like I was some Munchausen person who wanted attention!!!! I knew I was sick! It was at the start of COVID.
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Crazy, huh? What's most embarrassing was that I was wearing a Tykables Snappie. Ahhhh! And the next time I was sick, I had on boxer-ish shorts that didn't mesh with my reality...if ya get what I mean....so another: AAAAAHHHHHH! At least I didn't have a diaper on, or I may have ended up in the psyche ward? It still makes me laugh! So much more to tell, though!!! Quite a story!
    i wish i had someone to just hang out with. Just to hang out and wear diapers together. Maybe change each other. That would be fun
    Reactions: Ebabyboy12
    Just wanted to wave hello to a fellow Kansen. 👋
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    Hello! I forget there are probably several of us here
    MonteDriver93
    MonteDriver93
    I think I've only seen one other besides you before. But that was several years ago. I'm glad to see im not the only one. Makes the world not seem as big as it really is.
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    RukTheKansasDiaperLover
    I’m part of a furry little chat for kansas so i’ve met them there. but never here before. so it’s cool i have now
    Reactions: MonteDriver93
    today’s going well so far. I got my diaper on to fit well for the first time ever. I walked to the gas station to get more drinks for the bottle. I even went potty on my walk.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Ebabyboy12
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back