• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

About this account

HenrySeguraSNES

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello there, my name is Henry.
This is my backup account.
Because the truth is, my current old account got locked on this year.
By the way, I had autism.

Here hobbies I like

My hobbies- Play video games (Sega, Nintendo and PlayStation only), Watching TV mostly cartoons such Kipper, Clifford the big red dog, Arthur, Animaniacs, Talespin etc and including anime. Reading comic book based on Sonic the Hedgehog and oh course.

My favorite food- Pie, Cake, Baked potatoes, Mac and cheese, cheeseburger, taco, chili cheese fries or something tasty food.

My favorite drink- I prefer a safe drink such chocolate milk, Any kind of soda, lemonade, pink lemonade, grape juice and apple juice and including water (mostly ice cold water)

What drink I dislike- I dislike those beer drinks and alcoholic beverages because it's not my type and taste disgusting in my honest opinion.

Reactions: BBBen and LaLoneDigi
Hi there.
I've merged your old and new accounts. This should help you regain access to the stuff you lost.
Remember to keep your login info safe, and your email up to date.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, LaLoneDigi, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Keeping track of Passwords and Account names, etc is become evermore difficult as their use continues to expand.
Try keeping them in a three ring binder with each page assigned to a single group Example: A full page devoted to your Mobile Phone!

Welcome and be welcomed back to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: sissybaby34 and PadPhilosopher
Edgewater said:
Keeping track of Passwords and Account names, etc is become evermore difficult as their use continues to expand.
Try keeping them in a three ring binder with each page assigned to a single group Example: A full page devoted to your Mobile Phone!
I don't recommend this. I recommend using Bitwarden (Bitwarden.com) and specifically their free browser extension / mobile app.
Not only can they save your passwords for you, but they can also fill them in for you on login pages, so you don't have to type them. This is more than a convenience feature - it also makes your passwords better, because when you don't have to type them they can be longer and more complicated without inconveniencing you. This is a huge benefit especially when you have to log into something on your phone.

• Sad
Reactions: Jonnythepony, HenrySeguraSNES, Edgewater and 1 other person
Moo said:
I don't recommend this. I recommend using Bitwarden (Bitwarden.com) and specifically their free browser extension / mobile app.
Not only can they save your passwords for you, but they can also fill them in for you on login pages, so you don't have to type them. This is more than a convenience feature - it also makes your passwords better, because when you don't have to type them they can be longer and more complicated without inconveniencing you. This is a huge benefit especially when you have to log into something on your phone.
No hacker ever broke into a 3 ring binder with a digital exploit. No hard drive crash ever locked you out of it, either. Of course, people can do what they like.

• Celebrate
Reactions: Edgewater
PadPhilosopher said:
No hacker ever broke into a 3 ring binder with a digital exploit. No hard drive crash ever locked you out of it, either. Of course, people can do what they like.
Bitwarden vaults are usually secured with multi-factor authentication. I'm not aware of any cases of people successfully breaking into a properly protected vault.
Also, Bitwarden is a cloud service. It doesn't matter if your hard drive dies. You sign into your account again, and your passwords are still there. Heck, you can sign into multiple computers and it syncs between them and the cloud. It is actually much more resilient against loss than say, a physical binder which could be physically lost, or destroyed by water/fire/dog/cat/etc.
The only way to really lose access to the contents of your Bitwarden vault is to lose your password or multifactor authentication codes/key. In that scenario because the vault is designed to be so secure, there's no other way back into it. Not even the company that makes it can get back into it, as far as I know.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Moo said:
Bitwarden vaults are usually secured with multi-factor authentication. I'm not aware of any cases of people successfully breaking into a properly protected vault.
Also, Bitwarden is a cloud service. It doesn't matter if your hard drive dies. You sign into your account again, and your passwords are still there. Heck, you can sign into multiple computers and it syncs between them and the cloud. It is actually much more resilient against loss than say, a physical binder which could be physically lost, or destroyed by water/fire/dog/cat/etc.
It has its points. We all risk something somewhere along the line no matter what tracking method we choose. I meant no disrespect to people who choose differently than I do.

PadPhilosopher said:
It has its points. We all risk something somewhere along the line no matter what tracking method we choose. I meant no disrespect to people who choose differently than I do.
Me neither. I used to use something like a binder system long ago. I switched and it made my life so much better. I do still know people that use the binder system though.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, sissybaby34 and PadPhilosopher
Edgewater said:

Welcome and be welcomed back to this unique World of ADISC!
A truly great place as near everyone here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!
I have done this for several of my friends. They had passwords all over the place.. One of my friends was very reluctant at first but I finally convinced him to do it and I printed off pages that he could fill in all the relevant information. He is now in his 80s with failing eyesight and thanks me every time we do anything with either his PC Tablet or Phone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and HenrySeguraSNES
Back