Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

I love plastic pants!!!

DLPeakOut said:
I still see Plastic Pants as the real thing. I have tried silence pants and those nylon coated pants which are sometimes less hot in summer but dont meet the fetish angle. Its the plastic that creates the attraction....
I totally agree. For me, it has to be 100% vinyl plastic or it doesn't work.

Reactions: Angelapinks, BillSpeed and vp39
jbond007 said:
I'm wearing transparent pink Haian brand plastic panties. This feels superb.
I just got 3 pairs of those for my wife, but I kept one for me. I don’t care that they’re pink because they really do feel great!

Last edited:
Reactions: BillSpeed, vp39, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Traveler said:
I just got 3 pairs of those for my wife, but I kept one for me. I don’t care that they’re pink because they really do feel great!
I agree, totally. Great for hanging around the house until it's time to change for bed.

Reactions: BillSpeed and Angelapinks
ScoobyDont said:
Everyone seems to love them, yet I don't have any
I'm guessing I'm missing out
Same, I don't see it personally. Can anyone explain it to me?

Reactions: Angelapinks and BillSpeed
The
KittyninjaW said:
They’re just another aspect of it, like plastic or cloth backed for disposables, and they’re totally necessary for cloth. For some it’s what we wore when our brains were being forged into abdl’s so we add them in. They really are comfy when you find the right pair, and the look for some of us is amazing. Plus they provide another layer of protection.

DLPeakOut said:
Its the plastic that creates the attraction....
Absolutely!

I like stretching Gerber T3 + plastic panties over my bum, I just bought a lot of T3,32-36 LB Gerber plastic baby panties on eBay. They are nice and tight and stretch to my 34” waste. They give me a stiffy.
sparkes2008 said:
I love wearing plastic panties just like anyone else. Sometimes I wear without anything else and sometime with a lovely diaper. I have several pairs of plastic panties but my favs are the clear Haian ones from china.

DLPeakOut said:
I still see Plastic Pants as the real thing. I have tried silence pants and those nylon coated pants which are sometimes less hot in summer but dont meet the fetish angle. Its the plastic that creates the attraction....
I also like the feeling, and idea of being pinned into cloth diapers covered by plastic pants, the more crinkly the better! Which brands do y’all recommend for the post crinkle?

Fireball44 said:
i wet in the plastic pants with no diaper at least 2 times a week.
Sounds nice a slippery

Reactions: BillSpeed
DLPeakOut said:
i like to wear plastic pants aginst the skin when i am on my own and feeling a little anxious. I like that smooth plastic on skin and the touch to the hand. Makes me feel really secure and a little naughty.
This is best done on colder days but i like it as much as i do with a diaper.
I love stretching into Gerber 3T baby panties

Traveler said:
The

They’re just another aspect of it, like plastic or cloth backed for disposables, and they’re totally necessary for cloth. For some it’s what we wore when our brains were being forged into abdl’s so we add them in. They really are comfy when you find the right pair, and the look for some of us is amazing. Plus they provide another layer of protection.
I guess that makes sense, Personally I don't think I had those, and I believe that I had plastic backed diapers. I might try it someday.

KittyninjaW said:
For me it was an imprint thing. As a young boy of 10 or 11, a friend forced us into his little brothers plastic pants for the afternoon if we wanted to play at his house with all his cool toys. He was very spoiled but we did it anyway and as soon as I put on the plastic pants the soft feeling was like heaven for me and I got a little hard down there. The other boy with us did also but was so embarrassed he took them off and ran home crying. I was enjoying the feelings and we continued to play but when I heard his mom calling I ran into the bathroom and changed. After I got home I was thinking those plastic pants fit me very well so they were my friends not his brothers and I never knew he was a bedwetter until later. He often did crazy things and was pretty Sadistic at a young age so I limited my time there after a few crazy things happened while playing. I have been hooked on wearing plastic pants most of my life now both over my diaper but also just by themselves while working in the garden or my workshop.

• Love
Reactions: BillSpeed and vp39
Where can I buy plastic pants in the UK, please. I'm guessing Boots no longer sells them (and perhaps hasn't for a few decades!).

From the US. Try eBay etsy

TrickCyclist said:
Where can I buy plastic pants in the UK, please. I'm guessing Boots no longer sells them (and perhaps hasn't for a few decades!).
Many places, My favourites are:
  • PVC-U-Like (made in the UK)
  • Nappies-R-Us (Based in Bolton)
  • Caratex (made in the UK but do not be disappointed when they do not last long)
  • DottyDiaperCompany (Haian Plastic Pants- Chinese but pretty good)
  • Etsy (I like tigre clothing)
  • Cosy-n-Dry (mainly focused on the more Sissy side of things)
  • Amazon UK
  • BabyKins (Canadian and work out competitive given the lifecycle of their products - I have one set of plastic pants that are now well over 5 Years old and still in daily use), this company is my personal favourite.
There are other suppliers but above should cover any of your needs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TrickCyclist, sparkes2008, Luvshugs and 2 others
EBay is not only an USA option - it is also multi-country.
And don't forget about Amazon.

But then in foreign countries different taxes tariffs postage shipping handling restrictions may apply
resulting in the oh so good posted price being something else.

Then again you do have the opportunity to view eye candy and reference it with other sources
a picture illustration may explain your need/want better than words

The Impossible Mission for Plastic Panties is not all that impossible - just a bit difficult
Make mine LOUD NEON PINK NOISY and a hint on the visible side !

Reactions: TrickCyclist, BillSpeed and jbond007
Loud, pink and noisy is always a good thing.

• Love
VanHelsing said:
Many places, My favourites are:
  • PVC-U-Like (made in the UK)
  • Nappies-R-Us (Based in Bolton)
  • Caratex (made in the UK but do not be disappointed when they do not last long)
  • DottyDiaperCompany (Haian Plastic Pants- Chinese but pretty good)
  • Etsy (I like tigre clothing)
  • Cosy-n-Dry (mainly focused on the more Sissy side of things)
  • Amazon UK
  • BabyKins (Canadian and work out competitive given the lifecycle of their products - I have one set of plastic pants that are now well over 5 Years old and still in daily use), this company is my personal favourite.
There are other suppliers but above should cover any of your needs.
Babykins is my favourite also and I have many pants that are at lest 5 or more years old. I also have their rubber pants that are very good as well but they need to be lightly cleaned and powdered so they don't get ruined and brittle by age.

Reactions: Trina and BillSpeed
Lorelei said:
Where do you buy plastic pants in the UK these days Sabrina? Years ago, Boots and some other chemists used to sell them, but I haven't seen any there for ages now, and I'd love to get some again.
Best ones are from Dotty Diaper company in UK

IMG_0822.jpgIMG_0822.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperon, Mummystrictssissybaby, SDB2014 and 11 others
Back