Decisions Decisions

After experiencing a catastrophic diaper failure forever ago I wear "thick" or "bulky" diapers (forever it was a Molicare Super Plus then Maxi, often with a booster pad, then Abena w/booster, then Betterdry & now thanks to the VA providing them the Megamax) and I can assure you that so long as I am properly dressed, no one can tell what I am wearing. The rest? Well, being I'm not an AB, I prefer what works. How it looks has very little to do with my preferences. I'm 100% for form following function which is the exact opposite of automobile engineers since, OH, the mid 1980s! Automotive engineers ought to be castrated by piano wire and a tow truck!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I should add that I was not many credits shy of earning a degree in automotive engineering. I simply loved what I did too much and DETESTED sitting behind a desk for ANY reason. I doubt I would have done well in the industry as it is set up today though as the engineers only get to design "modules" today and the rest of the vehicle design is done by engineers in various departments. It all leads to cars & trucks that are damn near impossible to service/repair today. There are vehicles out there that I (due to my build) can NOT physically handle (this was before becoming disabled) as my arms are too big and can not possibly fit in some of the spaces to even get close to being able to reach various items such as spark plug wires/spark plugs, bolts etc...

Then there's FORD! FORD used to advertise they had a better idea. Shame they never applied it to their rolling pieces of S**T! When you have to remove a ******* cab in order to replace a blown POS engine, there's a MONSTROUS design failure! When 50% of the top of the engine is within an inch of the cowl and under it, there' a HORRIFIC design failure. FORD by no means is alone with designs from hell, but they seem to be the leaders.

I can write on this for years but sadly I have a bunch of appointments at the VA I have to get to. Might be taking a bat with me today.......

CptKirk

• Wow
3, 3, 4, 4, especially in art pieces I get made. I like proportional tapes and waistband height (enough for a little peak over pants), a fair bit of ruffling, and a lot of poof, but realistic poof. Some of the overly cartoony diapers look way too unrealistic.

2 - 3 - 2 - 4/5

3544 for me.

Probably a simple 2/3/2/2

3 or 4 For a good hold (5 is just overkill).

4-5 I like a good high rise, but sometimes just a little shorter for more discretion.

3 or 4 depending on mood either a little crinkled or ruffled but not too much.

4 at home or for events and fun 3 for more discretion but also security when I need it hidden.

Back