Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 2 guest views remaining

FWA— would I fit in?

Winnie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
As an almost 60 YO babyfur, I’m considering going to FWA this weekend. The question is, would I really get anything out of it?

The furry fandom has greymuzzles, but does it welcome greydiapers?

I think you would be fine. The furry fandom is very inclusive plus especially if you have a suit no one would know your physical age. I've been to conventions multiple times but unfortunately FWA isn't one of them so I can't speak to if they do one big common area or have the option for different fur type to have different area plus one area for all. I do know however that the age bracket for furry is all over the place so as long as you don't be rude to people you should be totally fine.

Reactions: KBoy, yellowcrayons and Winnie
Thank you. I’m reentering furry and babyfur after a long time, and I’m really self conscious of my age. I’m pretty sure I’ll now be seeing folks at the meetup at FWA. :)

Reactions: mistykitty
I suppose younger adults are the overwhelming majority at these events, but there are older furries. I see no reason not to go. I'm careening toward 50, and I hope to go to Anthro Northwest next year. I don't (and probably won't) have a suit, so I'll be attending as a human. If somebody has a problem with me, hopefully they'll at least keep it to themselves.

• Love
Reactions: Winnie and mistykitty
Yeah! Do it, go, have some fun. Some of my best friends are 40- 50- 60, and a lot of them are ABDL. Truth is, us young guards love to know oldguard folks who like what we like. A Great icebreaker if you need one is asking for photos of/with fursuiters! Strike up some light conversation and see where it gets you. Some are more talkitive than others, and that's okay! Then be sure to ask their names and where you may be able to send a copy of the photo (some will assume you mean social media, but personally I always give my email) Often times, that's enough to get you on some fun adventures with new friends ^^ And, if you haven't done a convention before, we can tell if you're crinkly, but some light peekage where you know to share it never hurts!

I'm planning on being there myself, so if you see me say hi!!!!

Reactions: Winnie
SnepperStepper said:
Yeah! Do it, go, have some fun. Some of my best friends are 40- 50- 60, and a lot of them are ABDL. Truth is, us young guards love to know oldguard folks who like what we like. A Great icebreaker if you need one is asking for photos of/with fursuiters! Strike up some light conversation and see where it gets you. Some are more talkitive than others, and that's okay! Then be sure to ask their names and where you may be able to send a copy of the photo (some will assume you mean social media, but personally I always give my email) Often times, that's enough to get you on some fun adventures with new friends ^^ And, if you haven't done a convention before, we can tell if you're crinkly, but some light peekage where you know to share it never hurts!

I'm planning on being there myself, so if you see me say hi!!!!
Well, it’s gotten to the stage that I reserved a room and registered for FWA, so I definitely hope you see you and others! Can’t wait for Thursday!

Reactions: SnepperStepper
Cottontail said:
I suppose younger adults are the overwhelming majority at these events, but there are older furries. I see no reason not to go. I'm careening toward 50, and I hope to go to Anthro Northwest next year. I don't (and probably won't) have a suit, so I'll be attending as a human. If somebody has a problem with me, hopefully they'll at least keep it to themselves.
Well, hope to bump into you there or at any parties!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
All I can say for now, for sure, GO, GO!! Check the con's schedule, you will see there are a few diaper related panels, that will be taking place there. I don't know, if I can make it there yet this year (things have me rather pre-occupied at times, I did get to spend a few hours there last year and the year before, was just able to drive through the guest drop off/pick up area of the main host hotel - which is a great hotel for holding cons at). Hopefully, you also managed to roomup with a few other diaper guys (especially those that have been to that con before - as they can help show you/guide you around)? Oh, and check the 18+ AD Dealer's Den, the people from Diaper Depot might have a table there, to get more diapers from!! And, as a treat for those that can't make it there, get lots of pix (some vids) of the con, to share here, with everyone!

Reactions: SnepperStepper and Winnie
Thanks for reminding me to take some pics! And thanks for the kind words. I can’t wait for the con!

Also, be on the lookout for cute con badges (that are diaper related, like from Marci or TaviMunk) or a con badge addon tag, that just says: CRINKLE!

Back