Question about quantity.

Saturatedandsodden25 said:
I guess I’m just not going to buy diapers anymore. Since you apparently have to be rich to actively enjoy this lifestyle. Might as well just give them up all together and just suppress this part of me until it dies and goes away.
remember that abdl diapers are basically a want item
medical diapers are much more affordable as they are a need type item
there are very decent medical diapers for less cost than abdl diapers

Reactions: artemisenterri and PadPhilosopher
SparkyDog said:
remember that abdl diapers are basically a want item
medical diapers are much more affordable as they are a need type item
there are very decent medical diapers for less cost than abdl diapers
Yeah, here in the good ole us of a medical diapers suck. It’ll just be easier to just quit

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
depta99 said:
Before you completely quit...

I'm not XL, I've been getting more price sensitive lately and doing a lot of shopping around. Prices vary so much! But there are options that blunt it somewhat. For example if you're willing to do BetterDry at LLMEDICO, the price difference between XL and L is zero at the case level. They are $5 more than medium (again at the 60 piece level) , but that's only 8 cents a diaper more. Not ideal, but not nearly as bad as the MMAX pricing.
I need XXL, a lot harder to find.

• Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Yeah, here in the good ole us of a medical diapers suck. It’ll just be easier to just quit
Have you gone to medical supply stores
the places that sell wheel chairs and other home medical needs?
They usually carry a better selection than your Walmarts

SparkyDog said:
Have you gone to medical supply stores
the places that sell wheel chairs and other home medical needs?
They usually carry a better selection than your Walmarts
There’s no such store anywhere near me. Nearest one would be a 2.5 hour drive. I live in the middle of nowhere

• Sad
Reactions: SparkyDog and PadPhilosopher
It still sucks because it means I have to buy MORE to have the same number as a smaller person. That's mainly what seems unfair to me. Not saying it's purposeful but it is an undue burden on people of bigger size that actually need the products to have to spend even more money to have the same as their smaller counterparts. For example, If a person that wears L or XL needs/wants 50 diapers, they only have to buy 5 packs. If the person needing XXL wants 50 diapers they have to buy at least 7 packs. On northshores website currently 50 XL diapers would be $179.95 USD, whereas to get 50 of the XXL's would be $232.75 USD. An extra $53 to get the same number of product just doesn't sit right with me even if its going up a size.
I just went to Northshore.com to see their price's for the Mega Max. Your only paying $0.5936875 more per diaper. Considering it takes more sap, plastic, and material overall to make a XXL i cant agree. Maybe it shouldn't be $0.5936875 more a diaper but its surly fair that its more expensive since the diaper cost more to make. Sorry for your Inconvenience, i can relate with things costing to much these days and adding onto diaper expenses would defiantly "Suck"
XXL-34pc-$114.99-price per diaper=$3.5934375
L- 40pc-$119.99-price per diaper=$2.99975

ChrisChris said:
I just went to Northshore.com to see their price's for the Mega Max. Your only paying $0.5936875 more per diaper. Considering it takes more sap, plastic, and material overall to make a XXL i cant agree. Maybe it shouldn't be $0.5936875 more a diaper but its surly fair that its more expensive since the diaper cost more to make. Sorry for your Inconvenience, i can relate with things costing to much these days and adding onto diaper expenses would defiantly "Suck"
XXL-34pc-$114.99-price per diaper=$3.5934375
L- 40pc-$119.99-price per diaper=$2.99975
So I guess the best option is to just opt for cheap, ill fitting “medical” diapers and go through 6 of them a day? I’m glad I’m not fully incontinent on top of being poor. I can’t imagine being forced to walk around in wet clothes because you can’t afford diapers. But healthcare in this country sucks so it is what it is and it will never change.

I need XXL, a lot harder to find.
Not sure your waist size but the XL in better dry goes to 67" (supposedly). If that works then it's pretty affordable at the case (60) level. Not too bad either at the bag (15) level. I found the crinklz which are basically the same thing but with a print we're extremely good at absorbing.

depta99 said:
Not sure your waist size but the XL in better dry goes to 67" (supposedly). If that works then it's pretty affordable at the case (60) level. Not too bad either at the bag (15) level. I found the crinklz which are basically the same thing but with a print we're extremely good at absorbing.
Most often for me to wear an XL I have to use duct tape to hold it on because the wings barely make it around enough to tape on.

Reactions: depta99
Most often for me to wear an XL I have to use duct tape to hold it on because the wings barely make it around enough to tape on.
Does amazon deliver to your remote area you live? Check for tranquility diapers
they make sizes above XL and are fairly decent product for not that much per diaper

I hear you there ... the published size range I always take with a big grain of salt ... it's so brand dependent. Having to use duct tape would suck.

I guess I’m just not going to buy diapers anymore. Since you apparently have to be rich to actively enjoy this lifestyle. Might as well just give them up all together and just suppress this part of me until it dies and goes away.
Sadly that’s not going to happen. And, calling it a lifestyle makes it seem like a choice, which, for most of us, it isn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: artemisenterri
Eclectic said:
Sadly that’s not going to happen. And, calling it a lifestyle makes it seem like a choice, which, for most of us, it isn’t.
I understand being incontinent is not a choice, don’t try to make me out to be ableist. Heck I deal with urge incontinence myself. But being a Diaper Lover that’s not incontinent is most definitely something that can be chosen to do or not do. If you’re not incontinent you don’t HAVE to buy diapers.

I understand being incontinent is not a choice, don’t try to make me out to be ableist. Heck I deal with urge incontinence myself. But being a Diaper Lover that’s not incontinent is most definitely something that can be chosen to do or not do. If you’re not incontinent you don’t HAVE to buy diapers.
So if you can just give up diapers, why are you complaining?

The cost of diapers has skyrocketed in the last 5 years and it affects everyone who uses them. I’m sorry if you feel it affects you more than others, but that’s life. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been screwed by the economics of purchasing things.

Eclectic said:
So if you can just give up diapers, why are you complaining?

The cost of diapers has skyrocketed in the last 5 years and it affects everyone who uses them. I’m sorry if you feel it affects you more than others, but that’s life. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been screwed by the economics of purchasing things.
I’m not arguing with you. Cause I can see you wanna get smart. Reply all you want I’m not going to reply back. Wish I could just close or delete this whole stupid thread because it’s went nowhere and not achieved anything.

• Sad
Back