If My Mom Only Knew...

LittleAndAlone said:
I think Im more nervous than you, I keep checking this thread with ANTICIP.......

😂
Update probably won't be until after my Mom goes to bed at like 8:30 or 9:00

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and BBBen
I think @ABDElsa knows what she is doing - good luck. But i also love the popcorn eating giraffe 🤗💗

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and LittleAndAlone
ABDElsa said:
Update probably won't be until after my Mom goes to bed at like 8:30 or 9:00
Me every time I open thread: 🫣

• Love
Reactions: MudPuppy, binkyyybunnyyy, BBBen and 1 other person
sbmccue said:
If we see a mushroom cloud over Colorado, we'll know things didn't go well.
Right?! LOL

Reactions: BBBen and Andy86
Is just a diaper, not 6Li2H !

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
Lithium-6 Deuteride makes mushroom clouds not diapers! 🤣

Unless...

What did you eat today? 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: artemisenterri, BBBen and sbmccue
I'm wishing you well. As others have said, once we tell, there's no going back so good luck.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and sbmccue
ABDElsa said:
Don't see how. That part of my life has been kept very private. So far only 3 people close to me know the whole story.

Moms know things....

• Love
Hope it went well :)

• Love
LittleAndAlone said:
Lithium-6 Deuteride makes mushroom clouds not diapers! 🤣

Unless...

What did you eat today? 😬
Sorry but I have no idea what you're talking about. But I had baked Ziti for lunch and fries for dinner.

1713582017179.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, dogboy, MudPuppy and 5 others
denimchicken said:
Huh, I had not thought of asking for babyish stuff as gifts. You could brush it off as a joke if people are weirded out about it.
Most people that might be weirded out by a gift suggestion especially if there are multiple will usually just ignore the whole thing.

If they are uneasy or freaked out over an item in an online shopping cart, i dount they would say anything as it would be just as hard for them to ask about it if not harder for them to bring it up, as such theyd skip the whole even seeing the item at all... IMHO

• Love
With a confession of this level, I wouldn't be surprised if he waits until at least tomorrow to report.. These are conversations close to the heart. They often take time to digest, especially if it doesn't go as positively as hoped.

• Love
Reactions: TigerDL, BBBen, ABDElsa and 2 others
HappilyDiapered03 said:
With a confession of this level, I wouldn't be surprised if he waits until at least tomorrow to report.. These are conversations close to the heart. They often take time to digest, especially if it doesn't go as positively as hoped.
Just finished typing out/posting the update. Sorry it took so long.

dlbabyjeffrey said:
It’s killing me
I know I'm sorry it was killing me too waiting to do it. But I posted the update so at ease. Sorry it took longer than anticipated.

Back