Albertapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So it’s funny, as many know my mom and I still talk about diaper stories when I was young as a few of you know. I brought up weekends when I stayed in diapers and she always said if your going to wear them your going to use them. She laughs and said I really wanted them for many years which I did and she allowed. She split after I was a few years and I got really lucky that she loved her time with me and never wanted me to grow up. I was so lucky to have her, many on her message that they wish their mom was like mine. I got to have plastic pampers for year right into my teens.

I brought up that I loved being diapered on weekends and that her only rule was if she bought them that I’d never waste them. Lots of weekends if we didn’t have anything going on she’d be like “ your dry this morning, if you want pampers all weekend you gotta use them k”? So first while I’d wear them all weekend and she’d laugh when I walked to the bathroom, and would ask why I bothered just trust the diaper. I’d usually pee in it but she always had me come to her when watching tv and would spin me around and check the back for poop. I’d say I didn’t have to but she sometimes kept me busy on purposes to keep me away from the potty. I actually had a spot in the living room I’d go stand by an end table and just stand there and flood the front and push the back full. She would never change me right away and it took some time to get used to playing and sitting in a full diaper. The best was when I’d use the diaper front and back and she’d tell me to come sit on the couch or sit for food and I’d slowly sit down on the poop and it would squish around in there. I got used to it though, even playing after a while it was fun to play with cars and stuff on the floor in a full diaper.
I remember one weekend we were staying somewhere and I thought the diaper wouldn’t go on so early (before supper) and she caught me walking upstairs to the bathroom and asked what I was going. Told her I had to go bathroom and she asked what one. Said both and she asked “ do you want me to put a diaper on you so you can wear it”? And I just nodded and she took me to the bathroom and taped a diaper on me and told me to go in it. She taped it on me and I stood in just a shirt and diaper and pushed poop into it and peed in it and she asked “want a change or want to have it on for a bit”? I was scared someone would notice so I got changed and rediapered and pj on for bed.
The diapers I wore was boys or girls phases or stretch pampers mostly. Boys and or girls whatever the store had in our small town. The size 5 which was the biggest until the size six baby dry came out. I loved the pink girls phases cause when I peed the diaper it would flow down and make me walk more like a baby I found. That and when I sat down I sat on a wet diaper or slept in one which I loved.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: PersistenceCoal, mantilla, Diprs2 and 18 others
Albertapampers said:
So it’s funny, as many know my mom and I still talk about diaper stories when I was young as a few of you know. I brought up weekends when I stayed in diapers and she always said if your going to wear them your going to use them. She laughs and said I really wanted them for many years which I did and she allowed. She split after I was a few years and I got really lucky that she loved her time with me and never wanted me to grow up. I was so lucky to have her, many on her message that they wish their mom was like mine. I got to have plastic pampers for year right into my teens.

I brought up that I loved being diapered on weekends and that her only rule was if she bought them that I’d never waste them. Lots of weekends if we didn’t have anything going on she’d be like “ your dry this morning, if you want pampers all weekend you gotta use them k”? So first while I’d wear them all weekend and she’d laugh when I walked to the bathroom, and would ask why I bothered just trust the diaper. I’d usually pee in it but she always had me come to her when watching tv and would spin me around and check the back for poop. I’d say I didn’t have to but she sometimes kept me busy on purposes to keep me away from the potty. I actually had a spot in the living room I’d go stand by an end table and just stand there and flood the front and push the back full. She would never change me right away and it took some time to get used to playing and sitting in a full diaper. The best was when I’d use the diaper front and back and she’d tell me to come sit on the couch or sit for food and I’d slowly sit down on the poop and it would squish around in there. I got used to it though, even playing after a while it was fun to play with cars and stuff on the floor in a full diaper.
I remember one weekend we were staying somewhere and I thought the diaper wouldn’t go on so early (before supper) and she caught me walking upstairs to the bathroom and asked what I was going. Told her I had to go bathroom and she asked what one. Said both and she asked “ do you want me to put a diaper on you so you can wear it”? And I just nodded and she took me to the bathroom and taped a diaper on me and told me to go in it. She taped it on me and I stood in just a shirt and diaper and pushed poop into it and peed in it and she asked “want a change or want to have it on for a bit”? I was scared someone would notice so I got changed and rediapered and pj on for bed.
The diapers I wore was boys or girls phases or stretch pampers mostly. Boys and or girls whatever the store had in our small town. The size 5 which was the biggest until the size six baby dry came out. I loved the pink girls phases cause when I peed the diaper it would flow down and make me walk more like a baby I found. That and when I sat down I sat on a wet diaper or slept in one which I loved.
I wonder if she would still take care of your diaper desires to this day?

Reactions: Diprs2, Albertapampers, Lyric and 2 others
Ashton84 said:
Yuh! This!😊 I know I´d love it🥰 Got a chance last time when I visited at my mooom´s place and she asked if I needed to get my diaper changed ? ☺️ I was too tired to move anywhere as I felt myself so weak after I got out from hospital (recovering from surgery) and the trip at her´s house what happened with short notice as my "bigbwo" got sick and I needed to figure out what next.. Needless to say that I made a right choice as recovering❤️

Reactions: Diprs2
I wish …. My mom found the odd diaper and was red in face as she screamed calling it disgusting and we don’t do that. And I got in BIG trouble for using a random old towel in closet and sewing myself a cloth diaper - apparently it was her “good white towel” for cleaning cross stitch … it had stains on it. Everything I had then was thrown in the garbage 😭, garbage bag full.

And I live with her again because of medical reasons …. She ignores now but I can feel her anger and disgust when she said notices anything.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2, artemisenterri and 5 others
Ashton84 said:
My mother knew how much I liked wearing diapers, so she let me wear diapers when I was home from college, and later when I visited her, but I was on my own as far as diapering myself and taking care of myself.

Reactions: Ickledan89, Diprs2, mbta12 and 1 other person
My mom lost it when she found a receipt when Pampers Cruisers sz 7 was new to market and I thought I was so sneaky hiding them. I never did fess up, always denied and eventually she dropped it.

From then on I always made sure to keep my ABDL life as private as I could from family because it would not go over well. What you're describing with your mother sounds incredibly unusual. I hope its a healthy relationship overall!

(On a side note, totally jealous you got to wear all those vintage Pampers though! Lol!)

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2, Albertapampers and 2 others
I always wondered if my mom would be okay with diapers if I told her. Alas, I could never muster the courage to talk a out it out loud until I was an adult, so my mom never found out...that I know of.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Diprs2
I appreciate you sharing these memories with us! It's nice to know that there are parents out there who truly love their kids wholeheartedly, without judgement or overreach. I used to think that my parents were like that, but as I grew up I realized that in the case of my mom, while she does love me, she is very pre-occupied with public image and this desire for me to be her "perfect" child who is totally unproblematic.

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Diprs2, Albertapampers and 1 other person
Ashton84 said:
Hard to say. She knows forsure and we still talk about it often. She never wanted me to grow up. Good question.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Ashton84, Diprs2 and 1 other person
KarmaBaby3 said:
I wish …. My mom found the odd diaper and was red in face as she screamed calling it disgusting and we don’t do that. And I got in BIG trouble for using a random old towel in closet and sewing myself a cloth diaper - apparently it was her “good white towel” for cleaning cross stitch … it had stains on it. Everything I had then was thrown in the garbage 😭, garbage bag full.

And I live with her again because of medical reasons …. She ignores now but I can feel her anger and disgust when she said notices anything.
Oh man that’s horrible. I am sorry to hear this. I was definitely lucky and still am in fact

Reactions: Diprs2
JulestheFloof said:
My mom lost it when she found a receipt when Pampers Cruisers sz 7 was new to market and I thought I was so sneaky hiding them. I never did fess up, always denied and eventually she dropped it.

From then on I always made sure to keep my ABDL life as private as I could from family because it would not go over well. What you're describing with your mother sounds incredibly unusual. I hope its a healthy relationship overall!

(On a side note, totally jealous you got to wear all those vintage Pampers though! Lol!)
She loved that she could keep me “little” and mother me. We still have an amazing relationship and she knows very well I still wear diapers to bed anyways and is happy I am enjoying the life. Told her all about the ABDL side and the printed diapers and said the other night “so what, you got better coverage that cheap grocery junk and you are happy living with your difficult problem. Your happy so I am “

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and 4 others
Mehrabad98 said:
I appreciate you sharing these memories with us! It's nice to know that there are parents out there who truly love their kids wholeheartedly, without judgement or overreach. I used to think that my parents were like that, but as I grew up I realized that in the case of my mom, while she does love me, she is very pre-occupied with public image and this desire for me to be her "perfect" child who is totally unproblematic.
Thank you for the kind words. She’s amazing and now I am happy to be married to another amazing woman that accepts diapers

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, PadPhilosopher, Diprs2 and 2 others
Albertapampers said:
Thank you for the kind words. She’s amazing and now I am happy to be married to another amazing woman that accepts diapers
If I ever open the dictionary and see your profile picture next to the word "lucky", I would not be surprised one bit!

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, PadPhilosopher, Albertapampers and 1 other person
Mehrabad98 said:
If I ever open the dictionary and see your profile picture next to the word "lucky", I would not be surprised one bit!
Awe thank you

Reactions: Mehrabad98 and PadPhilosopher
Albertapampers said:

Wow what an understanding and amazing Mom. And now to have moved on to a wonderful understanding wife... you were born under a lucky star.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Albertapampers
My mom was no nonsense when it came to training and diapers. She wanted me and my siblings out if them as soon as possible. Once all trained she never wanted any diapers in the house ever again. We all trained well and she felt very proud how well we all did. So this of course furthered her not wanting any diapers in the house anymore. I did however make many makeshift ones and plastic pants as well all the years after training. I hid everything really well too all those years. She never knew of my liking for diapers either . I never got to ever talk about it in the later years as she ended up passing before I could ever tell her when I was much older.

• Wow
Reactions: Albertapampers and CptKirk
littlemoosey said:
Wow what an understanding and amazing Mom. And now to have moved on to a wonderful understanding wife... you were born under a lucky star.
Thank you. I am very blessed. My mom even knows that my wife lets me get in whatever space I want. I don’t usually do a lot of baby like stuff often but I do wear a diaper to bed every night and some days. If I want a change, or a booby to suck on or a lap to lay on she loves that time with me. My mom is visiting this summer and had asked how much I still wear and she said it was good that I did every night. She even thinks I got lucky with my wife

Reactions: Rezzu and littlemoosey
I am pleased with all the questions and comments I am getting personally I am a very lucky person to have the woman and mom I got in my life

Reactions: TigerDL, Rezzu, Alastair and 1 other person
Back