Megamax airlock

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So how do these compare to mega max? I'm in a cloth back mood but it seems like they all are only come in prints. Megamax airlock say breathable so I assume cloth back. I'm interested in a solid color cloth back high capacity diaper.

Reactions: Neroforte, Cottontail, gdzone5507 and 2 others
Very light and amazing. Great for walking about and secure, adjustable, absorbent. I would work in one although I usually use pull-ups from Northshore with a booster fur work. I have that setup on right now!

Reactions: Neroforte, Diaperderby, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Just discovered these today as I'm working on placing a Northshore order. My wife prefers to wear cloth back but we feel as though the cloth-backed Supremes have really gone downhill lately, to the point of taking some of the fun out of it, so are eager to give these a try. I'd told her just this morning we might need to consider going back to one of the plastic backed options but then I got on the site and saw these for the first time! When the order comes they'll be the first we use from the new stash.

Reactions: Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher and Pantyman
I really like the AirLocks. I've not noticed much of a difference in performance between the regular AirLocks and the plastic MegaMax, although in fairness I've mainly been using the AirLock Lites. They're a little less expensive and a little less bulky, and have become one of my favorite out-and-about diapers. I'd prefer hook-and-loop closures though.

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, Subtlerustle, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
I am quite impressed with the airlocks, with a booster they are comparable to the megamax for absorption. Living in Texas the heat and humidity can make plastic back a little sweaty so I use these as well as mega max recommend them for a great cloth back diaper with high absorption and less heat

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I love the MegaMax AirLocks! :D They're comfortable, super absorbent and have strong tapes! They even have a very faint, pastel blue wetness indicator. I feel like they're more breathable than the regular plastic-backed MegaMaxes for sure! I've never tried the AirLock Lites before, but I've heard those are even better for a more discreet option while still being protective.

I’m a big fan of them! They hold a lot and I like that they have a wetness indicator. I prefer plastic backed diapers but the airlock are better in warmer weather..

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
I agree with others, excellent diaper.

I really do like the airlocks especially in summer, Louisiana heat and humidity is bad with diapers sometimes. If I had to wear diapers overnight and around people under PJs, probably be the go to since it crinkles less. I wish it wicked a bit more like the Supremes, wetness does stick around eventually inside the diaper and makes it uncomfortable after a while. Tape removal is just as loud as original Megamaxes.

Reactions: DiaperGirly
They are fantastic!

Back