I’m the owner of Lil Comforts, any product recommendations?

ibabycasper

Rep for Lil Comforts
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, LePew, Jorelaxed and 18 others
a diaper for side sleepers plastic backed a more affordable diaper

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz, DLPeakOut, SpacemanSpiff and 3 others
Love your disposables but the sizing is a bit small for mediums. A 32-40 size for mediums (like Rearz), would be ideal. How about some plastic pants with print sayings on them????

Reactions: Woncrinklz, littledub1955, Incon97 and 1 other person
Hey, @ibabycasper! Be sure to check out Rule 17 here. You’ll want the staff to bless you as a company rep. You’ll get a sparkly gold name and then it’ll be kosher to talk about business. Otherwise you might get smacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Davvyboy, Furrytum and 8 others
ibabycasper said:
Hi there! I’m Casper and the owner of the ABDL shop Lil Comforts www.LilComforts.com I have been running my smol shop for 3 years now and I have made a lot of stuff in that time. Like Bamboo Onesies, Bonnets, Mittens and sleep sacks. I once made an adult playgym (planning on making more) Made my own adult pacifiers that are 100% silicone. Along with a good collection of animal cloth diapers and even made my first disposable called the Comfy Cubz. I haven’t really posted on here so I never got this demographics ideas for their wants/needs and want to see what all of you would like me to make! I like to create items that no other company seems to want to create and would like to expand my collections! ☺️
I think making a diaper that is super noisy . That would be a great selling point.. I really like it when I can feel and know I'm in a diaper. I bought a pair of plastic pants online that shipped from China that had some kind of internal crinkle factor. They lasted about a day or so. If you could advertise super crinkly plastic pants to put over your diaper. Trust me. That is a huge thing. If I had any money I would make crinkle pants. A diaper cover that would let everyone know that you wear diapers. I think think the name was just 10. The first pair I bought were crazy loud. But split and garbage quality. Thee second pair I still have and are thicker and you can barely hear them. Not good. I should toss them out. Make crinkle pants. Loud and super noticeable. Stand out of the crowd. Not discreet . I would say there is a pretty huge amount of old school, plastic pants lovers, who want to crinkle with every step. Make underware that are cute, thick and let everyone know

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz, diaperwoody, HugeBulge and 4 others
A footed onesie in your ribbed fabric would be amaaaaazing!

• Love
Reactions: LiddleBigBoy, Prillprillprill, MonteDriver93 and 3 others
ibabycasper said:
Hi Casper! I keep trying to contact you though your lil comforts page on instagram please get back to me 🙏🏻 I’m known as @that_padded_guy

Hi Casper. First thing I'd ask is if your products could be made readily available in the UK / Europe. I'm sure someone like Nappies R Us would be willing to stock your nappies, and I know there are A LOT of littles who'd like to be able to try them without having to pay silly money.

I'm a big fan of all your stuff, btw - thank you and well done!

• Love
Reactions: Prillprillprill, DLonly and Incon97
billybobtombo said:
Hi Casper. First thing I'd ask is if your products could be made readily available in the UK / Europe. I'm sure someone like Nappies R Us would be willing to stock your nappies, and I know there are A LOT of littles who'd like to be able to try them without having to pay silly money.

I second this and can’t stress enough how much I’d love to try things here in the UK but can’t at the moment due to shipping being ridiculous price ☹️

Reactions: Prillprillprill, Belarin, michaelmc and 1 other person
Incon97 said:
I second this and can’t stress enough how much I’d love to try things here in the UK but can’t at the moment due to shipping being ridiculous price ☹️
+1 for Europe :)
And also +1 for a very crinkly diaper - in the best case with the same plastic used as in the 80s Pampers 😍

Reactions: MetalDan86 and southeastlittle
I just got a pack of Comfy Cubs and I really like them so far! The print isn't my favorite but the diaper itself is really good and very comfortable, I would prefer if a less babyish print were available maybe something like honest diapers has.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
If I had to pick, I would ask for a cute plastic-backed diaper using a shell that is identical to Tykables Little Builders "baby butter" plastic - this is the closest I've felt to vintage Pampers, Luvs and Huggies and would sell like hotcakes (at least I would be buying them like hotcakes!)
I'm a sucker for vintage replicas like Kiddos Junior and Super Dry Kids, but no one has really nailed that soft plastic feel like Tykables Little Builders.

Oh, and if you do look into making a vintage replica, if you make the padding not be hourglass shape (more square-tapered like they used to be), they would fly off the shelf.

Last edited:
Reactions: abdlchristian12
Hi Casper!

A few things come to my mind:

1) Stuff like sippy cups, maybe ABDL flatware and silverware would be kinda cool to see.

2) Training pants! I feel like this is kinda underserved in the community, and I know disposable training pants are a pain, but cute cloth training pants/pull on diaper covers would be a great addition.

3) Outfit accessories! Hats, bows, pins, etc, things like that would be cool.

4) Vintage diaper prints. There’s a lot of Pampers replicas out there right now, but it’d be cool to see some older Huggies, Luvs, or other replica designs come to life, and I think you have the right chassis for it.

5) Bedding and household stuff. Another underserved thing in the community. I think more ABDL-geared household stuff would be great to see.

I’m sure I can think of other things, but I think that’s a good start 🙂

Reactions: fayeDL and MetalDan86
PaddedRebel said:
Hi Casper!

A few things come to my mind:

1) Stuff like sippy cups, maybe ABDL flatware and silverware would be kinda cool to see.

2) Training pants! I feel like this is kinda underserved in the community, and I know disposable training pants are a pain, but cute cloth training pants/pull on diaper covers would be a great addition.

3) Outfit accessories! Hats, bows, pins, etc, things like that would be cool.

4) Vintage diaper prints. There’s a lot of Pampers replicas out there right now, but it’d be cool to see some older Huggies, Luvs, or other replica designs come to life, and I think you have the right chassis for it.

5) Bedding and household stuff. Another underserved thing in the community. I think more ABDL-geared household stuff would be great to see.

I’m sure I can think of other things, but I think that’s a good start 🙂
I also vote on #4!

A round cherry tip dummy i see you do a silicone version but the teat is wrong as it is not round and bulbous enough .
Your blue onesie is ok for nappy fetish with the nappy print but not the kind off pattern you'd get ona baby onesie , i do love the purple onesie though !
Your nappy design is supper cute but i like a nappy with a cute pic on the front too thats visable from the front sat or stood like the Kiddo Teddy im wearing .

Last edited:
billybobtombo said:

I also second this, the shipping cost from the US prevent most of us UK babies trying your products

1. acquire some vintage attends with the shiny smooth plastic....apply the same backing to a modern disposable and sell those
2. ??
3. Deposit wheelbarrows of money into your bank.

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Rezzu, Crinklesounds and 1 other person
I'd offer up more idea's but I'm still kinda thinking about making my own ABDL store too for clothing and such.

Simple things though like dungarees/shortalls/skirtalls are usually very popular and can be expanded on with things like snaps on the inseam for easy diaper checks/changes. Bibs are often called for.

If you are working with silicon and perhaps plastic (moulding or 3d printing) cutlery, and plates/bowls with cute prints or character (like a bear) shaped handles in adult sizes. Adult sized potties are something that you don't see pretty much anywhere and often asked for.

More on the engineering, metal/woodwork side Bouncers (both hanging "door" style and chair style. large rocking horses.
if you get into carpentry potentially changing tables, cots (or cot sides for adapting a regular bed), Playpens, highchairs, even simple things like locked/hidden storage units and toy chests.

I have actually linked your store around a few places in the past, I love some of the products, the ribbed onesies for instance really remind me of the type I had as a baby. While I'm not a fan of the tailed diapers I know a few people who have been interested.

I really do love the design you have for that comfy cubs disposable and will add another +1 for you to get in touch with a UK/EU supplier and trying to organise a stock and resale with them, for me they are a perfect style design that looks authentically like a baby diaper but the shipping on a single pack was calculated at £70 to the UK which is way too much for me to even consider them, it would work out to be £109 for 10 diapers.

The biggest thing I would suggest there though is to re-examine pricing, I know full well that it can be hard for one man home businesses to price products so that you can remain afloat and make profits, However £39 for 10 printed nappies is about £18 more expensive than any other ABDL brand on the market (at least in the UK), Rearz, tykables, ABU, Kiddo, Crinklz, Cuddlz... pretty much all the other ABDL brands are around £20-£22 for 10-15 diapers so yours being near twice that price is going to put a lot of people off from trying them even if you do arrange for international stockists like NRU or Diaper Minister to bring the shipping costs down for us.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
footed sweat pants would be really cool

Oh wow ! I seen yall tail covers but never anything else. Just when u think u have tried all brands you find more. Def will get a bag of disposables next week . Wish u the best friend

Back