Scented baby wipes

brea

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello all. What are some good baby wipes that smell like baby powder? I can’t seem to find anything nowadays. Pampers had a wonderful wipe but now the new ones don’t smell anything like baby powder. Any good store brands or name brands?

I am in the same boat. I cant find powder scented wipes anywhere. Walmart brand was my most recent go-to for wipes. I really miss the thick Huggies ones they had until 2010ish. Now I use Walmart's adult wipes. They don't smell like baby powder, but kind of like baby shampoo. The wipes and baby talc powder used to send me off into dreamland...

• Love
Reactions: Dry247 and littledub1955
Me too. Have you tried the parents choice fresh scent wipes maybe they smell babyish?

Scented wipe ain't the same anymore I thought the same but finally gave up looking/ trying wipes and I now use the Walmart brand baby wipes( parents choice) I usually get a box of 1200 wipes for around 20-25 canadian

brea said:
Me too. Have you tried the parents choice fresh scent wipes maybe they smell babyish?
I haven't tried those yet. I should. I think I was so disappointed that they switched that I stopped paying attention to that brand. Next time I go on an international trip, I am going to be on the lookout for real powder scented wipes... 👀👀 (four eyes, I wear glasses lol)

Last edited:
ryan8710 said:
Scented wipe ain't the same anymore I thought the same but finally gave up looking/ trying wipes and I now use the Walmart brand baby wipes( parents choice) I usually get a box of 1200 wipes for around 20-25 canadian
Are the parents choice wipes scented or smell like baby powder. I wonder have the parents choice fresh scent wipes smell?

Reactions: thickdiapers
thickdiapers said:
I am in the same boat. I cant find powder scented wipes anywhere. Walmart brand was my most recent go-to for wipes. I really miss the thick Huggies ones they had until 2010ish. Now I use Walmart's adult wipes. They don't smell like baby powder, but kind of like baby shampoo. The wipes and baby talc powder used to send me off into dreamland...
The smell of baby powder always sends me off into Dreamland.

Always My Baby brand by Stop & Shop.

If you can get a hold of some new-old stock Parents Choice "Powder Fresh".....those would be ideal.

• Thinking
Reactions: littledub1955
quartz200420012 said:
If you can get a hold of some new-old stock Parents Choice "Powder Fresh".....those would be ideal.
I can’t. I think they’re called parents choice fresh scent baby wipes. Have you tried those?

I like the Pampers Bedtime scented wipes. They have a lavender-ish scent that matches my powder well. You can find them on Amazon.

Also, if you’re not afraid of talc, you can find the original Johnson’s Baby Powder that is still made in Asian countries. It’s also on Amazon. That scent is what I have fond memories of.

I haven't been able to find any powder scented wipes myself, but I wonder if you could use a few drops of a baby powder scented essential oil on the wipe and wipe yourself down with that, if that would be similar?

odd1inSyde said:
Always My Baby brand by Stop & Shop.
I have not tried those… do they smell like the old school wipes?

Reactions: odd1inSyde
I just checked eBay, and I didn't see a single listing for powder baby wipes. All I noticed was powder scented wipes for pets and feminine hygiene...

I came across a medical site that has McKesson Powder Fresh baby wipes. Not sure if they are any good. https://www.carewell.com/product/mckesson-baby-wipes-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e/ (select 'scented' from the drown menu)

I noticed several east coast grocery chains have them listed on their sites (including Stop & Shop as mentioned above), but no place to order for delivery to other parts of the country. I'll check our local chains to see if they have them. It seems like one manufacturer is making them for all the grocery stores. The packaging looks identical.

Last edited:
thickdiapers said:
I just checked eBay, and I didn't see a single listing for powder baby wipes. All I noticed was powder scented wipes for pets and feminine hygiene...

I came across a medical site that has McKesson Powder Fresh baby wipes. Not sure if they are any good. https://www.carewell.com/product/mckesson-baby-wipes-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e/ (select 'scented' from the drown menu)

I noticed several east coast grocery chains have them listed on their sites (including Stop & Shop as mentioned above), but no place to order for delivery to other parts of the country. I'll check our local chains to see if they have them. It seems like one manufacturer is making them for all the grocery stores. The packaging looks identical.
The feminine Hygiene ones might be decent? I noticed normally those types of wipes tend to be more expensive compared to baby/adult size cleansing wipes though :/

Also, just wanted to say I love your signature!!

binkyyybunnyyy said:
The feminine Hygiene ones might be decent? I noticed normally those types of wipes tend to be more expensive compared to baby/adult size cleansing wipes though :/

Thanks. Also the pampers baby fresh wipes don’t smell the same anymore. 😒

brea said:
Thanks. Also the pampers baby fresh wipes don’t smell the same anymore. 😒
Aw :/ That sucks.. Hopefully someday they change the scent back.

binkyyybunnyyy said:
Aw :/ That sucks.. Hopefully someday they change the scent back.
Have you found or know of any wipes that smell like baby powder? 🥰

binkyyybunnyyy said:

Haha! Thanks. That was actually a true story lol.

brea said:
Have you found or know of any wipes that smell like baby powder? 🥰
Sadly, I haven't found any yet, maybe someday lol I'll let everyone know if I do though!!! 💛

Back