I got exposed

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Before i explain what happened i want to say i am purely a DL , i wear normal clothes over my diaper as i have been for a long time . Im NOT a exhibitionist or anything and i DO NOT intentionally show anyone my diaper .

I put on my diaper which were normal medical style tape on diapers and after i put it on i wore my pants which were the normal elastics kind of pants no buttons , just a slip on . I then went to the supermarket to get my diapers like normal , i got 2 pack of adult diapers and went on to the cashier to make payment . There was a queue and i was queuing for a while and behind me along came a family with 2 kids probably around 5-7 years old.

Both siblings were playing around and running about , suddenly 1 of the boy tripped and while trying to grab hold to something he grab hold of my pants and yanked it down !!!! I WAS PANTSED unintentionally , everyone around the place either saw what happened or turned towards my direction seeing a guy with pants down at the ankles in diapers WITH diapers in hand . I was in a state of panic or shock or whatever it was to register what had happened and immediately the moment i snapped back to reality i quickly dropped the 2 bags of diapers in my hand and quickly pulled my pants back up. It is quite obvious its a diaper with tape tabs and wetness indicator , definitely could not be mistaken as normal underwear.

It was so embarrassing and humiliating , one of the boy even asked their parents why am i wearing "pampers" to which the parents shuush them. The parents were apologetic about it and kept on saying they're sorry and scolded their kids. It felt soooo long standing in line there and when it was my turn i quickly paid and almost ran out of the store . At the point in time i didn't notice anything or anyone and in my mind they could have been laughing or pointing at me i dunno. I may appear rude but how else am i supposed to react , i can't say its ok or anything to the parents and it was awkward. All i know was there is only one goal and that was to get out of there .

I know it is like straight out of a comic or some DL story but yeah i was pantsed and exposed but unintentionally .

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Dry247, sassypigtailz and 8 others
I would honestly start crying …. the other day I was with my partner in the car, and my Goodnite had already been used and well long story short it leaked all over the seat. I immediately excused myself and went to the restroom. It was so embarrassing, especially since I knew I had a wet spot on my pants and we were at the park. This happening to me would make me so scared to wear :(

• Sad
Reactions: sassypigtailz and Diprs2
That's a really crazy story. I think the only way to respond is to go with the flow. Most likely the parents told their kids you had a form of incontinence. While this is not true, it will probably got you some sympathy.

Reactions: TigerDL, Sgdlboy, Diprs2 and 2 others
just assume that they dont know you. its not big business, for its of low possibility that they run into you other day

Reactions: Sgdlboy, Diprs2 and BigKid25
This is a horrible situation. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.... pretty much no plausible denial at that point.

I think in these sorts of instances, most emotionally mature people would assume it's incontinence, like GoodnitesAreGoat said, and they would have sympathy and second hand embarrassment. Those parents were probably beyond mortified at their kids' actions. I would feel terrible if my kids made that happen and there would be a big lecture on the way home about being respectful and understanding of people's needs and personal space.

I'm sorry you're going through all this... what a way to get outed...

Reactions: TigerDL, Sgdlboy and Diprs2
BigKid25 said:
This is a horrible situation. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.... pretty much no plausible denial at that point.

I think in these sorts of instances, most emotionally mature people would assume it's incontinence, like GoodnitesAreGoat said, and they would have sympathy and second hand embarrassment. Those parents were probably beyond mortified at their kids' actions. I would feel terrible if my kids made that happen and there would be a big lecture on the way home about being respectful and understanding of people's needs and personal space.

I'm sorry you're going through all this... what a way to get outed...
My mother always told me when I was little that if I ever had a question about how a person looked or why they did something, I was to save it until we got in the car. I suppose these kids never got that memo.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, littledub1955 and 4 others
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
My mother always told me when I was little that if I ever had a question about how a person looked or why they did something, I was to save it until we got in the car. I suppose these kids never got that memo.

Kids definitely blurt out inappropriate things. Even if they were told that, little brains don't always have that restraint. Although, I must say, some families are better than others about intentionally teaching manners and tact from early on.

Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, littledub1955 and 3 others
Basically, it's a type of cognitive-behavioral therapy. For ABDL who suffer from fear and anxiety about wearing diapers in public due to being exposed and humiliated. Here you can see that nothing serious actually happens. Nota bene, I think there are many among us who secretly long for exposure and humiliation, and for them it is frustrating when no one notices it and takes it as a normal thing. Our world is a bit complicated. :)

Reactions: Diprs2, JunkyardDog1 and Sealander
BigKid25 said:
Kids definitely blurt out inappropriate things. Even if they were told that, little brains don't always have that restraint. Although, I must say, some families are better than others about intentionally teaching manners and tact from early on.
Yes - my mother had always established in me to never disrespect anyone at all, and I honestly think it did do well. I don’t get weirded out at most things people would consider odd. It really just doesn’t phase me - the world is constantly growing and changing.

Reactions: Diprs2 and littledub1955
BigKid25 said:
This is so true, younger children mostly but even some at 6/7+. They have no filter and generally don't mean any harm, they see something want to know more about it and just ask questions. Even when parents have been good about teaching the children not to do that.

I was watching a video the other day with a guy and his small dog talking to parents at a park, asking how well they have taught their children not to talk to strangers and asking them if they would give permission for him to test that (to raise awareness that in the moment even well trained children don't think).

Pretty much every child he approached with his little dog stopped playing and had a chat with him, some of them he was even able to lead off to the side, the parents were all shocked but its a good lesson that no matter how well you think you have taught your children you still need to be really careful and watchful of them.

Reactions: Diprs2
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
there is a joke about this ... a family with young children are in a bus and when a very corpulent women steps into the car, the child pointes at her and asks loudly the mother "Mom, is that the type of person we only talk about at home?" ...

Reactions: Diprs2
allesindie said:
there is a joke about this ... a family with young children are in a bus and when a very corpulent women steps into the car, the child pointes at her and asks loudly the mother "Mom, is that the type of person we only talk about at home?" ...
That's a good joke.

If it was regular depends style then nobody would think twice and probably assume you had a surgery requiring "undergarments" for a few weeks or probably just incontinent. However if it was a ABDL diaper....ummm yeah I would be soooo embarrassed and just say it helps calm me and wanted to try some interesting stuff I found on amazon while I heal or something XD.

Reactions: CptKirk and Diprs2
kraken98 said:
If it was regular depends style then nobody would think twice and probably assume you had a surgery requiring "undergarments" for a few weeks or probably just incontinent. However if it was a ABDL diaper....ummm yeah I would be soooo embarrassed and just say it helps calm me and wanted to try some interesting stuff I found on amazon while I heal or something XD.
Yeah exactly , if i was wearing an abdl diaper i think they would be the one weirded out. I don't think i would even have a chance to explain as they probably think im some weird person wearing childish diaper prints definitely no excuse .

I
alexiosrediapered said:
I would honestly start crying …. the other day I was with my partner in the car, and my Goodnite had already been used and well long story short it leaked all over the seat. I immediately excused myself and went to the restroom. It was so embarrassing, especially since I knew I had a wet spot on my pants and we were at the park. This happening to me would make me so scared to wear :(
I would be embarrassed and mortified although, my wife, her ex-boyfriend, a few ABDL friends and a coworker know. I’ve had a few accidents that I hid and my wife’s ex has found my baby clothes in the laundry. I also gave him a pink pony diaper as a gift when he had a pee pee accident last year. Overall I don’t care as long as it does no real damage my reputation. Maybe it’s too late. I love being ABDL. It worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexiosrediapered
alexiosrediapered said:
I had a wet spot on my pants other day, my diaper leaked a little.. I didn't know I had a spot until I was in line at a store, don't think anyone noticed. I really didn't care, was just a round wet spot, could of looked like i sat in something

Back