New Goodnites design (for XL at least)

I've seen the new boys XL's and they're just as cute! Can't wait to get a hold of the new designs myself.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I totally agree with the papery feel.
yeah it’s not the best is it. feels more medical vs a pull-up.

feeling medical shouldn’t be the goal. the goal should be like the 2000s series goodnites just more improved SAP and waistband.

that’s really all they needed to do and cover the age demographic.

small 4-6 year olds
medium 7-10 year olds
large 8-12 year olds
extra large 12-18 year olds.

simple. done.

Reactions: 12srepaid, Duck4850, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 2 others
What a Bummer! :( I bought a pack of L in the small pack. The pack was the new one, but when I opened it up, the pants have the previous prints. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL
12srepaid said:
What a Bummer! :( I bought a pack of L in the small pack. The pack was the new one, but when I opened it up, the pants have the previous prints. :(
lol yup they did a little cheater on ya.

had that happen once with some soccer / race car ones lol

• Sad
Reactions: 12srepaid
12srepaid said:
That's why you have to look in the small clear part of the packaging.

Reactions: storiesforthesoul
GoodniteQueen said:
Wow I never thought I'd get a mention on a thread I didn't comment on. I'm flattered😅😅
I can't wear these myself, way too big on my petite ass. I'll show my sister and see what she thinks she would be in the age demographic of the people wearing the XL
Which diapers do you wear then sweetie?

GoodniteQueen said:
Wow I never thought I'd get a mention on a thread I didn't comment on. I'm flattered😅😅
I can't wear these myself, way too big on my petite ass. I'll show my sister and see what she thinks she would be in the age demographic of the people wearing the XL
Which diapers do you wear then?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
That's why you have to look in the small clear part of the packaging.
There is no small clear part on the packaging. (L- 11 pack).
However, I did notice the lines faintly showing through the white strip along the side afterwards.

I live in a very small town, so I didn't too much time examining just to make sure. I took the new package/labeling for granted.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
12srepaid said:
There is no small clear part on the packaging. (L- 11 pack).
However, I did notice the lines faintly showing through the white strip along the side afterwards.

I live in a very small town, so I didn't too much time examining just to make sure. I took the new package/labeling for granted.
I'm sorry, I was unclear (no pun intended.) I was referring to the white strip that you can just barley see through. It's just see through enough to figure out if they're old or new prints.

Jamas said:
Was there ever any updates on this?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I'm sorry, I was unclear (no pun intended.) I was referring to the white strip that you can just barley see through. It's just see through enough to figure out if they're old or new prints.
I was trying to be as discreet as possible. I even had a cloth bag covering the package. I was pretty nervous, hoping nobody would run into me.
I don't drive, so I couldn't just go to a different town.

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder if we’ll see those bags in stores.
I like seeing that number. Kinda like the old days.

GoodnitesLover8 said:
They can hold my full bladder when I am about to wet myself. Probably a small bladder :)
Wow that’s crazy. I haven’t tried the new models yet but I hope they can hold a bit better since the old ones leak when I empty my full bladder.

goodnites said:
Wow that’s crazy. I haven’t tried the new models yet but I hope they can hold a bit better since the old ones leak when I empty my full bladder.
That’s unfortunate

Hi everyone - quick update on the the new XLs - for me it’s holding two full wettings. No leaks so far !

• Wow
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, DiaperedBedwetter1998, JWolf and 1 other person
alexiosrediapered said:
Hi everyone - quick update on the the new XLs - for me it’s holding two full wettings. No leaks so far !
That's awesome! But it depends, are you a smaller person? Also is a "full wetting" for u like completely emptying your bladder after many hours?

goodnites said:
That's awesome! But it depends, are you a smaller person? Also is a "full wetting" for u like completely emptying your bladder after many hours?
Yes, I’m on the smaller person side unfortunately. Full wetting is completely emptying. My bad - should’ve specified that .

alexiosrediapered said:
Nice!

I don’t recall seeing anyone post the new XS designs. I bought a 15 pack on Amazon. The prints are so cute.

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1772.jpeg
    IMG_1772.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • Love
Reactions: Pika123, DiaperedBedwetter1998, TigerDL and 2 others
grst said:
I don’t recall seeing anyone post the new XS designs. I bought a 15 pack on Amazon. The prints are so cute.
You fit in those?

Back