If My Mom Only Knew...

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was at Target with my Mom, and on the way back to the register we passed by the Baby clothes. I guess my Mom was feeling Nostalgic, because she was all like "oh look William I remember when we put you in clothes like these" then she saw the onesies and started teasing me. I kid you not, these were her exact words: "aw little onesies! We should get you an Adult Onesie so I could see you in it and remember what you look like in one!" I thought in my head "oh Mom, if you only knew."🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, babyscotty37, pdiapered and 40 others
That is too funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: pdiapered, BBBen, littledub1955 and 3 others
TeeMousy said:
That is too funny 😂
Right?! I thought so too! I just had to share!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: pdiapered, LittleAndAlone, medfet878 and 5 others
The irony is quite palpable.

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered, Davvyboy, ABDElsa and 3 others
I would have accepted just to see her reaction. That's a great ice breaker on the subject.

• Love
Reactions: babyscotty37, pdiapered, DreamyDoodleBug and 8 others
DistortedWolf said:
I would have accepted just to see her reaction. That's a great ice breaker on the subject.
Well we were in a public store, with my Great-Aunt (who knows), and Nino (who sorta knows as I was accidentally looking at Elsa Diapers while signed into his eBay having accessed it on my phone recently when we were at my Great-Grandma's house with no internet/computer so, he borrowed my phone. When he signed back in at his house, he noticed the Diapers in his browsing history. It was kinda awkward and I didn't know what to say so, I just said it was something I like to do, and he just said OK.) If I'm gonna tell my Mom I'm ABDL I'd rather it be in private alone.

Reactions: medfet878, Rezzu, BBBen and 2 others
ABDElsa said:
I was at Target with my Mom, and on the way back to the register we passed by the Baby clothes. I guess my Mom was feeling Nostalgic, because she was all like "oh look William I remember when we put you in clothes like these" then she saw the onesies and started teasing me. I kid you not, these were her exact words: "aw little onesies! We should get you an Adult Onesie so I could see you in it and remember what you look like in one!" I thought in my head "oh Mom, if you only knew."🤣
You should order a onesie and surprise your mom

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: babyscotty37, tempestcd, TigerDL and 7 others
Wolfman69 said:
I have onesies already LOL. Maybe I should wear one next time I visit her as a surprise. 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, tempestcd, TigerDL and 9 others
Maybe she knows.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: Tommy10, TigerDL, denimchicken and 6 others
My wife actually bought me a couple of onesies so she definitely saw me diapered and in a onesie. Yeah, it would be interesting if your mother saw you in your onesie.

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, babyscotty37, BBBen and 5 others
MudPuppy said:
Maybe she knows.
Don't see how. That part of my life has been kept very private. So far only 3 people close to me know the whole story.

Reactions: medfet878 and PadPhilosopher
dogboy said:
My wife actually bought me a couple of onesies so she definitely saw me diapered and in a onesie. Yeah, it would be interesting if your mother saw you in your onesie.
Aw how sweet. Yeah you're right it would be interesting.

Reactions: Diaperboy27, dogboy, BBBen and 2 others
Wonder if she knows somehow and was trying to hint nicely lol.

I have to wonder if mine knows anything. I dress and act quite childish on purpose a lot more these days, and I always sit with and play with all the kids all day long at holidays and events. Also been single and never into dating my whole life. I'm sure she's seen the CSI episode or Jerry Springer episode or similar.

Was caught and busted quite a few times as a kid, wouldn't be surprised if she looked up stuff about it once she had internet and remembered all those times. If she remembers how I was growing up and knows how I am now it would be very easy to put 2+2 together. 🫣 It's never been brought up so I'm just going to leave it that way. 😅

Recently I was showing my nephews a shirt that said "My inner child thinks you're a poopy face" and they didn't quite understand so my mom just blurted straight out "<name> thinks you're a poopy face!" 🤣 Now I'm always going to wonder. 😬

I'm not shy at all about my love of kids and wanting them to stay little or wanting to be a kid again myself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27, babyscotty37, TigerDL and 4 others
LittleAndAlone said:
Wonder if she knows somehow and was trying to hint nicely lol.
Don't see how. That part of my life has been kept very private. So far only 3 people close to me know the whole story.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Yes
ABDElsa said:
I have onesies already LOL. Maybe I should wear one next time I visit her as a surprise. 🤣
You should

• Love
Reactions: Diaperboy27, PadPhilosopher, littledub1955 and 1 other person
ABDElsa said:
well, you said your great-aunt knows, so she might have gotten some info that way?

But also, you would not beleive what parents know about the kids, I know that my parents knew more about things i did as a kid much more than i thought they did. Sometimes parents just know.

But, yeah wear a onesie the next time you see her and maybe she would notice or if your feeling open enough to bring it up would be great to see her reaction i'd think.

But you also might just get a "yes i know" answer as well, you never know.

But, mom's talk quite a lot, and i assume your great aunt is most likely a mother, that there may easily be some information exchange there.

But at the time, you should hae just said, sure i'd take another onesie, and see the reaction... :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, littledub1955, southeastlittle and 1 other person
Wolfman69 said:
I think you should too.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfman69, PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
MudPuppy said:
Maybe she knows.
I believe she knows and was hoping you'd agree with her.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher and ABDElsa
Y'know what everyone, I've taken your advice and decided I'm gonna do it! No more hiding it from her. I'm gonna go all out! The next time I visit my Mom, when her boyfriend and his son are out of the house and it's just me and her I'm gonna tell her "I have a surprise for you" then I'm gonna go into the bathroom put on a Diaper, Onesie (not a crotch snap, more of a Jammie type since those were the kind she was looking at. I'm thinking my striped yellow Winnie the Pooh one) and clip a paci on it, put the paci in my mouth, walk out of the bathroom then go to her and be like "surprise!" We'll see how she reacts. Then I'll sit down and tell her that I'm an ABDL and what that entails. She wants to see me dressed as a Baby to remember those days so, I'm gonna give her what she wants and finally come out of the closet to her! My Mom loves me with all her heart, and I feel like she would no matter what I do/wear! We've grown so attached since I was born, and have such a strong Mother/Son relationship that I don't think even my lifestyle choice would be enough to break that. I think it's finally time. She has willingly opened the door for me to dress like a Baby in front of her (mostly because she thinks it will be cute and remind her of the good ol' days, and the fact that she says no matter how old I get I'll always be her Baby Boy) so, I'd be crazy not to walk through that door. Be like "hey, I know you said you wanted me to do this, but I think you should know I've been doing it for YEARS!" I've been trying to find the right time to tell my Mom I'm an ABDL but was afraid to, because I didn't know what she'd think, and I value her opinion most of all of my immediate family, I honestly didn't think I was going to, because I didn't see a need for it. But I think this is a sign that it's time to tell her. This is the right opportunity, and she wants it after all so, why not give it to her, while also revealing my secret. I'm actually REALLY excited to see how this goes and finally get this thing off my chest. To some it should be kept a secret, especially if they won't accept it. But after today I'm positive my Mom will accept me. She loves me too much to not accept it, maybe she'll chuckle a bit at my outfit, and we'll have a good laugh about it. Maybe I'll even tease her and be like "hey you asked for this. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it!"😂 Then I can lead into FINALLY telling her after all these years. So, wish me luck guys when I go to my Mom's in 2 weeks I'm not only gonna tell her my secret, but also give her her wish of dressing as her Baby Boy again. Maybe she'll tear up a bit, remembering when I was an actual Baby! 😊 I wanna thank all you guys for all your support and encouragement I never intended for this to go further than just telling you what she told me today here on ADISC but you've convinced me to take it further and FINALLY tell my Mom! I'll let you guys know how it goes in 2 weeks when I FINALLY come clean and face my Mom...with a Diaper, Onesie, and Paci! 😊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Diaperboy27, babyscotty37, Diapertoddler and 7 others
Ruh-roh 🫢😂

Seems a bit much, could just go easy on her with just a onesie to start. 🤣

Grown men in baby stuff are not as cute on the outside as we feel and imagine we are on the inside. Don't frighten her. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperboy27, Diapertoddler, killahB and 5 others
Back