Do you like pull up’s or diapers better

I find diapers nice for a treat every so often especially a nice thick diaper like tykables but pull ups feel great and they get less hot and more descrete. Honestly both have perks

Reactions: Josephine, Lostdiapersboy, KindaOlde and 3 others
Diapers/nappies ..... definitely.

• Love
Reactions: Andy86, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
I like to wear a pull up or diapers when I’m on my cycle because it makes me feel so comfortable

Reactions: Josephine and BobbiSueEllen
Diaper 100%

• Love
Reactions: Peace9446, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I like pull ups better mainly goodnites because I can’t fit into baby diapers like pampers or Huggies and the abdl ones are kinda pricy and I can’t have them shipped to my place cause my girlfriend or her kids might open them before I get home and I don’t want them to know about my secret. I’m not ready to tell her just yet.

Reactions: BabyTrina, DiaperedBedwetter1998, mistykitty and 1 other person
Diapers Only!

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
For me it's diapers all the way because of my size pull ups just don't fit and the adult ones suck

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
I guess I'm a little of both. I like and use Goodnites during the day for some minor wetting issues. They fit me properly and feel great, and GN's meet my needs perfectly. I don't care for the fit or feel of adult pull-ups. I also am a bedwetter and prefer diapers at night--normally cloth and plastic pants. I will use an adult tape-on diaper when away from home, but prefer cloth.

Goodnites have been and always will be my favorite

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
Me:
Diapers and nothing but diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333
I like diapers better than pullups. Pullups are easier to put on since I don't have to think about what to do with the tapes and they probably fit my little age better too since I'm more toddler range, but for some reason diapers just make me feel smaller than pullups do even though my little age isn't really baby range. I love the process of diapering myself, the lotion and powder- and diapers hold a lot more liquid than any pullups I've ever tried can. I just love my diapers lol

• Love
Pull ups just don't hit me with that tingle... and i don't fit in them. Far too small on me.
I saw them a few times on my Little friend who wears them sometimes before he comes to me. And he bought a new pack of them and tested one. They just feel like they just fall apart ... and then there are diapers. Sturdy, big and nice feeling. Just the right amount :)

I would try pull ups when they are my size... and hold at least 1-2 medium wettings... otherwise i just wear a low profil diaper.

Glaceon said:
Pull ups just don't hit me with that tingle... and i don't fit in them. Far too small on me.
I saw them a few times on my Little friend who wears them sometimes before he comes to me. And he bought a new pack of them and tested one. They just feel like they just fall apart ... and then there are diapers. Sturdy, big and nice feeling. Just the right amount :)

I would try pull ups when they are my size... and hold at least 1-2 medium wettings... otherwise i just wear a low profil diaper.
I've tried the pullups from NorthShore and they feel really comfortable to me (they have larger sizes available!) but never trusted them enough to attempt wetting them though lol

Last edited:
Definitely nappies for me!

• Love
Reactions: BenNevis and BobbiSueEllen
Nappies, of course!

• Love
Reactions: MikeyInNappies and BobbiSueEllen
diapers for me.

Diapers for me but do like both

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and MikeyInNappies
Diapers. Pullups just don’t fit right they are too loose and just bunch up in the crotch and ride too high. Love the snug hugging feel of diapers and what’s the point without the plastic. Might as well stuff a towel between you’re legs with all those cloth backed Velcro things that get all loose and baggy.

Reactions: plasticpants1, BobbiSueEllen and MikeyInNappies
Definitely diapers. Pull-ups are not diapers and they do not look or feel anything like a diaper. Seems like most pull-ups are still designed for women because with most brands the padding doesn't extend far enough up the front to accommodate the male anatomy and they are definitely not designed for an adult sized messing because no brand has full padding up the back of the pull-up.
Yeah, imo pull-ups suck.

Last edited:
Reactions: bigtoddler96
Back