Anyone have their bed looking like a little kids?

I have a queen sized bead and the large Tykables blankies are just large enough for it

Reactions: NihilisticPuppet and ChristianDiaperLover
Well, i'm not AB, and dont have kids bed sheets or alike at all.

But i do have a stuffed dog on my bed, my GF kid gave to me after i nearly died in a car accident so i means a lot to me. So i keep in my bed and whilst i rarely cuddel it, i do enjoy it being there.

My bed has a segufix, not anything AB looking, also a weighted blanket to help with the crawling sensations especially in my legs. and usually no duvet or bedspread on it as i've prob kicked it off the bed on the floor.

But, my point is, do you bed how you like, wether it's cartoon sheets and/or stuffed animals, or whatever makes you happy.

You make you sleeping are the most comfortable you can for you and get the best rest/sleep you can, sleep is good for people and helps you in so many ways.

DO what you want with your bed, forget about anyone saying it's childish or whatever, and do what you like, life is short and having your bed the way you want hurts noone and makes you happy.

Reactions: denimchicken and ChristianDiaperLover
Any chance you can share a picture of the playroom

BlueDude said:
Yes. My bedroom always looks like a little kids room. Well actually, so does the bathroom and playroom/office. All of the sheets that I own have cartoon characters on them. The themes rotate between various cartoons or dinosaurs and also include plushies, wall art, and curtains. Currently, I have Paw Patrol on my bed. The Pokémon plushies also have a home on my headboard. I have a full sized bed so it's still fairly easy to find cartoon prints. Someday, I'm hoping to replace it with a racecar bed.View attachment 133267
I would love to see the playroom

Tommy10 said:
Yup I do. Star wars sheets, side rails, and on the same twin bed I had as a kid. I built matching risers to raise it 18". This allows my golden retriever to have his own "fort" with his bed under mine 🤓 . Getting into my bed involves a vault, which is always kinda cute. I did gymnastics as a kid, so there's an added fun factor :)

Adam: try Pottery Barn Kids. I know they had all their sets available up to full size, if that helps. The quality of their sheets is superior to anything I've found... by a LOT! The quality comes at a significant price, but it's worth it!
Thanks

babyjunior03 said:
Any chance you can share a picture of the playroom
Here's my Little Room (and office). Just a few of my plushies here.1000015623.jpg1000015626.jpg1000015625.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, MaxDiaper, Gnbw4l and 13 others
babyjunior03 said:
How did you get the diaper money box
It's a cute little bank I found on eBay several years ago.

Reactions: babyjunior03
ChristianDiaperLover said:
This is something that has been on my mind the last couple days. I have a queen size bed and I was wondering if I could find sheets that look like sheets for little kids. You know with pictures of animals or Sesame Street/cartoon characters on it. It would be least nice to have a pillow case for my favorite pillow to be abdl themed.
My bed is a queen size bed, but I have a variety of kids bedding I rotate through on a weekly basis.

I use standard size pillows, which means that all kids pillowcases will work.

For my comforter, I use full/double size kids comforters. There are some queen size ones out there on Amazon and Pottery Barn Kids like others have mentioned, but full/double size comforters actually still work with a queen size bed and are easier to find. You can find them at Wal-Mart, Amazon, etc. It's potentially more of an issue if you're sleeping with a second person who likes to hog the blankets for themselves - but in that case, just bring in a second comforter for them! A few of my comforters are only twin size, which work fine for one person but you definitely want to supply a second blanket or comforter if you're with someone in bed.

For sheets, I just use plain colour fitted sheets in queen size. Queen size fitted sheets for kids exist, but they're harder to find. I know Pottery Barn Kids has some but they're on the pricey end.

Sometimes, second-hand stores will carry kids bedding that's still in good condition. You can also find pieces on eBay, especially more vintage ones.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and dbot99
BlueDude said:
It's a cute little bank I found on eBay several years ago.
Cool

OMG I need these in giant wall vinyls!

1000011368.jpg1000011369.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, MarshallfromPawPatrol, dbot99 and 3 others
babyjunior03 said:
How did you find them
Someone has them on etsy as jpg files. For like $4. Would love to get them in vector and do large format vinyl wall stickers though.

I can't find them

I can't believe how many (apparently) potty-trained plushies I'm seeing! Bonus points to @BlueDude for at least having Tommy. :)

To the topical question though: Nope. With wife and kids, babifying the master bedroom ain't gonna happen. Maybe at some point we'll add onto the house and I can have a super-secret nursery like in King Baby (but I'll pass on the homicidal mommy).

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover and DreamyDoodleBug

Attachments

• 20240405_235839.jpg
    20240405_235839.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240405_235905.jpg
    20240405_235905.jpg
    965 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Goodnites11 and BlueDude
Back