• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello Everypony Digital artist here

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hello, RandomMutationRomances here, I am a digital artist on Furafinity furry and ABDL I love doing diaper art and sailor suits or anything that looks cute and fancy, along with latex. I love reading ABDL stories online, it helps to get the creative juices flowing. I am not normally much of a participant in general forums but I do like leaving comments on art or stories when it caught my attention. I also do RP, but more in the format of a story so expect long waits in between posts but enjoyable rewarding reads. I some time do trades but it largely depend of my taste, mood and availability at the time, commissions tend to keep me very busy in general. I have a heavy predilutions for equines and MLP, but I can certainly open to other creatures and animals. I am meh on humans but well enjoy any tf or transformation stuff that can come with it.

Hope to get more acquainted here, and wish everypony/one a nice day.

You can find my art stuff in the link bellow:

Reactions: KBoy, JacksonTheGoldenRetriever, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
Welcome!
Fancy seeing you here, notice your positive and supportive comments on some of the padded MLP stuff I see around FA.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and RandomMutationRomances
Hey! I've seen you on FA a lot. Welcome to the site! I love your art by the way. You've probably seen me comment on art as well. My name on FA is PaddedFluff.

Last edited:
Jonnythepony said:
Welcome!
Fancy seeing you here, notice your positive and supportive comments on some of the padded MLP stuff I see around FA.
Thanks, I try to to be supportive when ever I can on stuff that I like, I think I have seen you around too. And I hope we get to know each other more.
JacksonTheGoldenRetriever said:
Hey! I've seen you on FA a lot. Welcome to the site! I love your art by the way. You've probably seen me comment on art as well. My name on FA is PaddedFluff.
thanks, happy to be here, I am not exactly place a face to your name, but I will look around my comment section to try to find you, wouldn't mind being further acquainted with you more.

Reactions: KBoy, Jonnythepony and JacksonTheGoldenRetriever
RandomMutationRomances said:
Thanks, I try to to be supportive when ever I can on stuff that I like, I think I have seen you around too. And I hope we get to know each other more.

thanks, happy to be here, I am not exactly place a face to your name, but I will look around my comment section to try to find you, wouldn't mind being further acquainted with you more.
I don't know if I've commented on many of your submissions but I might have. I have terrible memory…

Back