• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I need help.

60something

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi! I’m not too tech savvy. I’m new to ADISC and I thought I was all set up.

But I’m getting a notice to set my avatar. Also the message says I I will lose my contributor status if I don’t.
I see a generic Avatar that was generated for me. Just a number 6. Im confused. Can anyone help me out ? I tried to download a photo from my photo files and was messaged file too large. Ugh! Any help clarifying all this would really help. THANKS!!

60something said:
Hi! I’m not too tech savvy. I’m new to ADISC and I thought I was all set up.

But I’m getting a notice to set my avatar. Also the message says I I will lose my contributor status if I don’t.
I see a generic Avatar that was generated for me. Just a number 6. Im confused. Can anyone help me out ? I tried to download a photo from my photo files and was messaged file too large. Ugh! Any help clarifying all this would really help. THANKS!!
Hi there. The '6' isn't really an avatar, its just a placeholder.
You'll need to resize the photo you want to use in a graphics program before using it as your avatar, or (and this might be easier) just select another image.

Moo said:
Hi there. The '6' isn't really an avatar, its just a placeholder.
You'll need to resize the photo you want to use in a graphics program before using it as your avatar, or (and this might be easier) just select another image.
thanks Moo. I'll see what I can do.

Hello and welcome. I'm glad you were able to setup your avatar. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello and Welcome hope you figure it out

thanks to all of you. I figured it out. ...that's amazing....

Hi and welcome xxx

Welcome and enjoy

Back