Visible diapers in public

bigboysven

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Henlo ^_^
the question is silly and serves no purpose what so ever but im curious.
Have you ever spotted people wearing diapers in public?
Im IC since a very long time and during that whole time I may have spotted like two people.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Diprs2
I thought possibly yesterday leaving the supermarket but unlikely. Maybe I was spotted.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
Yes woman in yoga pants.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover, Diprs2 and Lostdiapersboy
I have spotted many people that were wearing nappies, I work in security and I can tell by the bulge in there trousers, some are padded more than others.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lostdiapersboy and BigAl2
Yes a few times. There is a lady in her 40s in our town who always has an obvious nappy bulge under her jogging bottoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: ICDiaperLover, Constantlydamp, Deleted member 66129 and 3 others
Seen loads over the years. I think if you wear 1 yourself, your nore likley to spot them.

Reactions: ICDiaperLover, denis97y, Diprs2 and 5 others
It’s pretty much unavoidable being in a wheelchair I am eye level with lots of ass routinely as for other people being able to tell I am diapered , nobody ever sees it but they do see a special needs adult restrained in wheelchair and expect I am using diapers , once I am positioned and locked down by my aide , it’s pretty evident I am not in control of my restraints nor my waste.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Diprs2, Freddie07601 and 3 others
Nope, I never saw anyone that was definitely wearing a diaper.

Reactions: Diprs2
I havent seen too many over the years surprisingly. I am always secretly scouring the public to see any bulges or waistbands and not too much. I spotted a teen girl wearing while in a crowd in Coney Island ny one summer. I could easily see the diaper waistband above her jeans as she was wearing a short T shirt. It was almost as if she didnt care if it was visible. I also remember back in the early 80s belonging to a community pool. I was in a swimming class and remember one of the girls was carrying her folded clothes to change after class. Yes on top of the clothes was indeed a folded up white diaper. This was 1983 and there were no Pull Ups back then and it was a full diaper. I even remember back then thinking why wasnt she hiding it out of view. it was bizarre but a diaper none the less. After that I always thought of her as a diaper wearer.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Diprs2 and EcoIncon
Yeah i saw a few time, but one distinct one was when i was in the hospital for my bladder issue and of course i believe alot of the people there at the same floor as me were there for the same issues. So as i was going down the lift a pretty lady came in after me and its just me and her. I stood behind her and can obviously see her diaper shape under her jeans, and so i scanned her abit more and saw that the waistline has a very obvious diaper back jutting out and i told her about it. she quickly tuck it in and thanked me with a sweet smile :)

Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 66129, Diprs2 and 1 other person
Soggy247 said:
Seen loads over the years. I think if you wear 1 yourself, your nore likley to spot them.
I wouldn't say loads but certainly a few that were obvious. Last year we were visiting a local beauty spot and a really pretty woman in her late 30s maybe early 40s was walking along in tight white leggings. The outline of her quite thick nappy was so obvious even my wife said to me when we were out of earshot "you are not the only one wearing nappies"

Last edited:
Reactions: Constantlydamp, Diprs2 and EcoIncon
bigboysven said:
Henlo ^_^
the question is silly and serves no purpose what so ever but im curious.
Have you ever spotted people wearing diapers in public?
Im IC since a very long time and during that whole time I may have spotted like two people.
Yes and it is always fun to spot them! I wonder, how many people have spotted me in public in my diaper? 🤭

Reactions: ICDiaperLover and Diprs2
AnnieBottom said:
Yes and it is always fun to spot them! I wonder, how many people have spotted me in public in my diaper? 🤭

I often wonder who has spotted mine. I know of at least a few occasions where i am sure it was noticed. Lol.

Wetshisbed said:
a really pretty woman in her late 30s maybe early 40s was walking along in tight white leggings. The outline of her quite thick nappy was so obvious

there is a woman in her 30s in my local area who always wears black leggings and has a clear outline of a large pad/nappy. I often wonder if she does that deliberately because its really obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: ICDiaperLover, Constantlydamp, Andy86 and 2 others
Soggy247 said:
I'm not so sure about this.

While I've never really gone specifically looking at people to see who might be wearing a diaper I have spotted a few people whoni thought it might be possible they were wearing not no so obvious that I was sure.

However I've been wearing 30 odd years now and I have worked in early years care with many younger children wearing diapers so yes i know better than the average joe what to look for. But while I'd say I can generally tell if a child is wearing one (different proportions and movements/walking make it obvious) I don't think I'd be able to tell if an adult is wearing if they have taken even a couple of basic steps to keep it discreet.

I've even been to abdl and littles munches and events and not been able to tell if some people there are wearing or not.

Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 66129, Soggy247 and 1 other person
There are at least 3 people at the gym I go to that unabashedly change their pull-ups in the locker room. I am not nearly so bold... I get dressed in a bathroom stall.

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Diprs2
Belarin said:
I've even been to abdl and littles munches and events and not been able to tell if some people there are wearing or not.

Been to loads myself and ive seen loads so I think were kinda on the the opposite side of the scales. . .. thats quite cool. Bit like unbreakable. . . Lol. .

Reactions: Constantlydamp
I probably been spotted in a thick layered diaper before

I usually don't make it visible, but I'm quite certainly obvious. Every once in awhile I'll notice another person. Not knowing obviously if they are a baby or just need the diaper, I'll always offer a friendly nod.

Quite a few occasions - the most unusual was when I* was passing a shop on the bus and I saw a couple walking in. The woman was very clearly diapered and both were wearing strange outfits (not AB though) . I was concentrating on the diaper not the rest of the outfit ! I nearly got off the bus at the next stop to get a better view!

I see people in diapers and pads every day at work... I work in a grocery store and 75% of our guests are seniors so they are always buying pullups or pads :D

Back