The Ocean in my diaper

AnnieBottom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It’s not what you think… Have you ever taken the train from Halifax to Montreal? It’s called ‘The Ocean’. It’s a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it. I took it twice last week. Loved the chance to hang out in my cabin in my diaper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss, DLYUL, CptKirk and 2 others
I live across the pond in the states two trains come thru either the Empire State or lakeshore limited . Last time I took the train it was a nightmare , some new mom had an infant with diarrhea and thought she could just flush the crappy nappy it clogged someone else used it tried to flush next thing you know sewage is coming out into the car . Other people were gagging as they fled to other cars . I am in a 500 pound wheelchair that because well trains and stations down her kinda suck ,there was no other car they could put me so for the last 9 hours of a 14 hour trip to GCS I got shit service you might say . I mean I have to use diapers and wheelchair, I can only imagine what my mega max would do to the toilet . Not all stations are elevated so sometimes to get on a train you have to drive onto a palette and have a forklift lift you up into car . I wanna say it was like in ‘22 we had a stack of rebuild engines from Quebec gorgeous color scheme you guys use. I want to say it was locomotives 440-448 and man did they awesome coming out of paint . I have some good pictures and videos of them being tested before being sent home .

That sounds incredible. I really hope Texas gets its act together and builds the high-speed rail. It would be nice to slap on a Megamax and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: AnnieBottom
GoodnitesAreGoat said:
That sounds incredible. I really hope Texas gets its act together and builds the high-speed rail. It would be nice to slap on a Megamax and enjoy the ride.
There is a stretch of high speed between Washington DC and Virginia if you ever get a wild hare and wanna come up this way . I maybe having a senior moment or it’s like a 90 mile long corridor or you can run the Acela on the coast that can go 150 MPH .

Reactions: AnnieBottom
Tetra said:
I live across the pond in the states two trains come thru either the Empire State or lakeshore limited . Last time I took the train it was a nightmare , some new mom had an infant with diarrhea and thought she could just flush the crappy nappy it clogged someone else used it tried to flush next thing you know sewage is coming out into the car . Other people were gagging as they fled to other cars . I am in a 500 pound wheelchair that because well trains and stations down her kinda suck ,there was no other car they could put me so for the last 9 hours of a 14 hour trip to GCS I got shit service you might say . I mean I have to use diapers and wheelchair, I can only imagine what my mega max would do to the toilet . Not all stations are elevated so sometimes to get on a train you have to drive onto a palette and have a forklift lift you up into car . I wanna say it was like in ‘22 we had a stack of rebuild engines from Quebec gorgeous color scheme you guys use. I want to say it was locomotives 440-448 and man did they awesome coming out of paint . I have some good pictures and videos of them being tested before being sent home .
Oh my gosh tetra that should like a terrible trip! I hope you never end up in that spot again 🤗. Interesting you mention the Lakeshore Limited. I was looking at that one for my next trips. I hope no one tries to put nappies into the toilet… I think first though I will take the Toronto to Vancouver route. I really do enjoy VIA Rail. Looking forward to trying and comparing the service with Amtrak. All the very best to you! 🥰

Sounds like something I would like to try.
Flying is faster but the simplicity of boarding wth trains and the MEGA personal space appeals to me.
Can we have a little more details?
Overnight run?
Food service?
Seating choices?
Thanks for sharing.

Back