Mom and 90s pampers

southeastlittle said:
Did she ever change you as you got older? Did you have any other baby supplies that she bought to go with the Pampers like powder, lotion, wipes, etc?
And sorry forgot to answer the rest. Yep baby powder after every bath, wiped obviously for very wet diapers or poopy diapers, zincofax which I wore in my diaper lots.

Mehrabad98 said:
I remember reading your whole story on another thread! I'm really happy your mom was so nonjudgmental and accepting. Also, I'm curious about those size 6 pampers with the balloons on them. They may have inspired the Tiny Tails from Abu.
Yep I’d say more like super dry kids. Yeah don’t know what story it was you read whether it was the baby sitter than put me in them, or my mom being so chill or even my aunty but yeah I have had a great diaper life. Still have a great diaper life.

TXbw86 said:
I think they're the inspiration for the original Super Dry Kids print. It's similar to that.
Yep I’d say so. That’s all I wear now.

Reactions: southeastlittle
VeiledDevotee said:
I had the opposite story happen to me when i was younger.

I used to be a bedwetter as a child and had drynites during the night.
After the bedwetting stopped it took me a while before i wanted to wear them again.
There where some leftovers in the closet, so i secretly went to bed with them for a few days.
My mom caught me hiding my drynite and freaked out.
She screamed so hard i was truly paralyzed saying things like: DO YOU WANT TO BE IN DIAPERS? I'LL TREAT YOU LIKE A BABY IN FRONT OF EVERONE. IF YOU DONT WANT TO GROW UP THEN YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE A BABY.

As tempting as that sounds now from a fantasy point of view, back then i was truly devastated and feared my mom would tell everyone i knew.
Also kinda feared my "normal" life was over.

After a month of dead silence towards me, things normalized and nothing of it was ever mentioned again.
Nor did she ever act out any of the words she said.

Soon after the incident, all forms of diaper related things disappeared from the house.
I still loved diapers, and still do.
But when it comes to expressing my love for diapers.
the sense of mortification deepened severely after that event.
Awe that’s so sad. At least now you get to embrace it. My mom knows I wear diapers still and she’s totally cool. Just got off the phone with her, she’s amazing

PaddedPonyboy said:
glad you had this experience! sounds like she is an understanding person. i really don't get the shame parents feel when their kids want to wear diapers. it's better to have your kid pee their diapers than their bed/pants!
She’s literally the best. Like almost every day up until grade 7-8 I wore diapers as soon as I got home half the time. She didn’t care. She really encouraged me to wear them, as she thought it was cute. I remember one time after school I had a rough day, came home upset and was yelling about homework. She seen I was mad going into the weekend and said come here and let’s not stress and she took me to my room and put a pamper on me, I was around 11-12. Told her to wait as I felt I needed to go both 1 and 2 and she said something along the lines of perfect I want you to do it in your diaper and relax. So I got one taped on and only wore a shirt and we watched tv then I got up off the couch and kind of kneeled on the foot stool and pushed the back of the pamper full then flooded it. Then she cuddled me on the couch under a blanket with my full diaper on. She didn’t care, even had me sit down to eat in a full diaper knowing well it would squish things back there. “Diaper is a diaper my boy and your way less moody” I always got told lol

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, denis97y, Forced and 1 other person
RothwellBC said:
i wore the same pampers phases for boys... even though i wasn't a fan of wearing them, my mom was more the one driving it. i was bedwetting every night till i was 7 and so had to wear a diaper for it, but she pretty much treated me like my little brother by changing me, keeping them on 'just in case' and being more pro-actively in diapers than not. im pretty sure she liked changing me cause she wouldn't let me do it and she never fussed about it. Into my teens as I started wearing for fun, secretly, she found my diapers a couple times and asked if i 'needed' them again for bw.
Yeah my mom definitely liked me wearing diapers too. She always changed me, even after baths. I wore both girls and boys and sometimes my sitter put me in one of her daughters for a nap or for the trip home and I lay on back to sleep so the girls were better for nights and laying down as my bum would be wet instead of my crotch. Dunno about you but she really didn’t care about poop either. Whether the bathroom was busy or it was more for comfort I’d say I pooped them probably 1-6 to 1 in 8 diapers

Rezzu said:
I was actually wondering the same thing! 🙂 Anyhow, how awesum mom she is!😊❤️
Yep changed me lots, cleaned me up, always asked “ want a pamper on my dear?” Poop, pee she never cared. My favourite thing was getting my butt wiped clean or her grabbing my ankles and lifting my legs right up to slide the diaper under.

babybobby said:
Wow! You were definitely lucky, I definitely dreamed of this when I was the same age.

I had to hide diapers from my family, since they were very clearly not interested in what made me happy.

I still have those pampers size 6, too. Love them to this day!
Yeah my dad never really understood it but it was something my mom really liked. She only ever said if she was going to keep buying them that I had to use them. We had a closet full for years as she bought them on sale.

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu and babybobby
Albertapampers said:
I was probably the luckiest kid. I had my first interest in diapers when I was at the sitter and was caught taking diapers from her daughter’s room. Long story short I got to wear them at my sitters and not long after my mom caught on and bought them for me. I wore pampers phases both boys 5 and girls 5 when the store only had one or the other. Then pampers size 6 baby dry with balloons in plastic. My mother kind of liked babying me as she was going through a rough time in her life. She bought them on sale and bought lots. She let me wear them whenever I wanted until around 14 or so. When goodnites came out we tried them at night but they just didn’t hold like pampers did. I am telling you I had a closet full downstairs of pampers, and my mom liked me wearing a diaper and encouraged it. Yes I was potty trained but I really wore diapers more than I did underwear at home. Anyone else ever get enjoy diapers freely as a child? I am sure there is lots of questions, so ask away. And yes my mom to this day knows I still wear diapers.
You are lucky. Wish my mom was like yours. I had to hide my diapers when I started wearing them and would constantly get caught. It was so bad mom threatened to take me to a therapist until I told her I would stop which I did until I got my own place then one I got moved in and financially stable somewhat I went and bought some goodnites along with a few other baby items. I wonder if mom would have let me wear diapers if I still would like to wear them to this day or if the reason I like to wear them is cause I know it was something I shouldn’t be doing.

Reactions: babybobby and Albertapampers
I had a parent (grandparent) who understood I wanted to wear nappies and would put me in them after I was potty trained. I was also in them every night anyway as I wet the bed, and without nappies even as an older child frequently wet during the day, so while I was at my grandfather's house I was mostly always in nappies. When I was 10 my stepdad at the time decided to put a stop to it and took away all my nappies and started waking me multiple times a night to wee. It was a very horrible and traumatic time that left me ashamed of my desires to wear nappies and terrified of wetting the bed, many sleepless nights ensued. When I was 11 my mum divorced him and I moved back in with my grandparents. I was ashamed of nappies at this point so wore them, as far as I knew, secretly. However now I think they knew I was wearing them 24/7 because although I was stealing my sister's nappies, there were always enough for me and her, and I was just throwing them in the bin, so they would have seen them, and I would sit joggers with a full nappy watching TV thinking they couldn't notice (I was a very spoiled child, and would spend many hours glued to the TV or videogames while my grandparents waited on me and got whatever toys I wanted.) I've only just realised they must have known now, tbh. A few years later, when I was 13 turning 14 and my sister was 8, she was out of nappies at night, and I had to pluck up the courage to buy my own from the local shop, which stocked Drynites, Pampers. The first time was so scary. I had this story planned how I was sent by my mum to get them for my little brother... I made sure to buy milk too as if I was sent to the shops, but the lady didn't even care what I was buying. I was shocked. After that regularly bought them, but did not wear them to school or if I was out with my friends, only at night or at home relaxing watching TV or playing videogames. In uni though I wore Pampers or Drynites 24/7 because I was more or less always 24/7 in my room eating junk food and playing videogames, except when I would go out drinking, then I didn't wear them, and was constantly in the loo, and frequently would wet myself when I got hammered but nobody cared (it was uni, but suffice to say, I did not find a girlfriend.) I am still a bedwetter to this day and as I've said in another thread have what I believe is urge incontinence now even though as a side effect I believe of my psychiatric medication.

Reactions: Albertapampers
Albertapampers said:
Yep I’d say more like super dry kids. Yeah don’t know what story it was you read whether it was the baby sitter than put me in them, or my mom being so chill or even my aunty but yeah I have had a great diaper life. Still have a great diaper life.
I think I've read all of them but the one I remember reading first was about your mom and how she bought you diapers.

Wow, I think I'd be way too embarrassed and self conscious at that age to ask for that but at the same time would also have loved it if it I got to experience that!

I'm curious about how this affected your friendships? Did you have friends that knew? Did you have sleep overs at your house and/or at others' houses?

Last edited:
Mehrabad98 said:
I think I've read all of them but the one I remember reading first was about your mom and how she bought you diapers.
Yeah she bought me tons. Safeway, Zellers etc when they were on sale we had lots to unload!

goodniteswearer89 said:
You are lucky. Wish my mom was like yours. I had to hide my diapers when I started wearing them and would constantly get caught. It was so bad mom threatened to take me to a therapist until I told her I would stop which I did until I got my own place then one I got moved in and financially stable somewhat I went and bought some goodnites along with a few other baby items. I wonder if mom would have let me wear diapers if I still would like to wear them to this day or if the reason I like to wear them is cause I know it was something I shouldn’t be doing.
Yeah I think my mom would have thought something was wrong if I didn’t want them. She was very very encouraging of me wearing pampers. She liked me in a diaper. Yeah maybe a little strange but I was very lucky and still am

Reactions: Rezzu and xux
Albertapampers said:
Yeah she bought me tons. Safeway, Zellers etc when they were on sale we had lots to unload!
Oh wow I didn't know Zellers also sold diapers. Granted I can't even remember the last time I went to a Zellers, according to my mom it was 2009 but I can't remember a thing about it.

JonahAteAWhale said:
I had a parent (grandparent) who understood I wanted to wear nappies and would put me in them after I was potty trained. I was also in them every night anyway as I wet the bed, and without nappies even as an older child frequently wet during the day, so while I was at my grandfather's house I was mostly always in nappies. When I was 10 my stepdad at the time decided to put a stop to it and took away all my nappies and started waking me multiple times a night to wee. It was a very horrible and traumatic time that left me ashamed of my desires to wear nappies and terrified of wetting the bed, many sleepless nights ensued. When I was 11 my mum divorced him and I moved back in with my grandparents. I was ashamed of nappies at this point so wore them, as far as I knew, secretly. However now I think they knew I was wearing them 24/7 because although I was stealing my sister's nappies, there were always enough for me and her, and I was just throwing them in the bin, so they would have seen them, and I would sit joggers with a full nappy watching TV thinking they couldn't notice (I was a very spoiled child, and would spend many hours glued to the TV or videogames while my grandparents waited on me and got whatever toys I wanted.) I've only just realised they must have known now, tbh. A few years later, when I was 13 turning 14 and my sister was 8, she was out of nappies at night, and I had to pluck up the courage to buy my own from the local shop, which stocked Drynites, Pampers. The first time was so scary. I had this story planned how I was sent by my mum to get them for my little brother... I made sure to buy milk too as if I was sent to the shops, but the lady didn't even care what I was buying. I was shocked. After that regularly bought them, but did not wear them to school or if I was out with my friends, only at night or at home relaxing watching TV or playing videogames. In uni though I wore Pampers or Drynites 24/7 because I was more or less always 24/7 in my room eating junk food and playing videogames, except when I would go out drinking, then I didn't wear them, and was constantly in the loo, and frequently would wet myself when I got hammered but nobody cared (it was uni, but suffice to say, I did not find a girlfriend.) I am still a bedwetter to this day and as I've said in another thread have what I believe is urge incontinence now even though as a side effect I believe of my psychiatric medication.
Yeah you def had a mean stepdad

Reactions: diaperkool
NabePup said:
Wow, I think I'd be way too embarrassed and self conscious at that age to ask for that but at the same time would also have loved it if it I got to experience that!

I'm curious about how this affected your friendships? Did you have friends that knew? Did you have sleep overs at your house and/or at others' houses?
Most of my friends were also at the baby sitters and kind of knew I wore a diaper once I got there. Wasn’t a huge deal as we all grew up together. Had a few sleep overs and hid the idea of it when possible but a few auntys knew I wore and liked diapers and had them ready for stays

Reactions: Rezzu and NabePup
My one aunty I stayed with camping too has instructions from my mom to let me wear diapers camping and playing on the beach if I wanted. I remember her one morning asking if I really needed it on during the day and I said yep I always wear diapers and that was all that was said. Always had them under clothes except in the camper I usually wore a shirt and a diaper to bed

Albertapampers said:
Yeah you def had a mean stepdad
Yeah I think he thought I was a spoilt brat. But he also spoiled me himself. He used to bring me a new toy home every day, and he would let me have any chocolates or sweets I wanted. But bedtime was strict and he could shout like mad when he was angry, and he had this thing that I was too old for nappies. Anyway he had an affair and my mum divorced him, so things improved on the nappy front :)

JonahAteAWhale said:
Yeah I think he thought I was a spoilt brat. But he also spoiled me himself. He used to bring me a new toy home every day, and he would let me have any chocolates or sweets I wanted. But bedtime was strict and he could shout like mad when he was angry, and he had this thing that I was too old for nappies. Anyway he had an affair and my mum divorced him, so things improved on the nappy front :)
That’s good to hear

Back