First onesie recommendation needed!

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife said I can get a onesie! Yay!
Does anyone have any recommendations for me for one that’s in the USA or Canada?
I want one that’s just black; I find prints kinda embarrassing :)

I do have one other restriction; I can’t order them on amazon or eBay as I don’t want it showing up on my purchase history.

Last edited:
Reactions: VeiledDevotee and Chimera
I have a plain blue onesie from Tykables and it is one of my favorites to wear. I don't know if they sell plain black ones, but their onesies are among my favorites. Good luck shopping for one!

Chimera said:
I have a plain blue onesie from Tykables and it is one of my favorites to wear. I don't know if they sell plain black ones, but their onesies are among my favorites. Good luck shopping for one!
Tykables look good but they’re really expensive!
2x the price of incontrol/rearz. Have you tried those? How do the tykables compare?

changing time diaper company makes a realy good onsie. there located in nevada usa and are realy good :3 i own 4

I have 2 tykables snappies, one in black that can be worn anytime, anywhere as it just looks like a plain black T shirt. They are very comfortable and excellent Quality, worth the extra cost in my opinion. I also have the unicorns one but thats for private use!

I recommend Kimber's boutique on Etsy, they do custom orders as well.

Reactions: eddy200 and Cashew
Up in Canada there is www.babykins.com, never ordered her onsies but they look good. As others have mentioned Tykeables are an option. I personally prefer Etsy Big Tots.

Reactions: slimjiminy
Cribbin said:
Up in Canada there is www.babykins.com, never ordered her onsies but they look good. As others have mentioned Tykeables are an option. I personally prefer Etsy Big Tots.

Big Tots is currently having a 50% off sale on their stock of Wear2Work onesies. They're well-made, comfortable, and hold everything in place.

I also prefer their snap placement, as it's higher on my and the underneath tail is longer than any other adult onesie I've seen.

Reactions: ucfguy475
LePew said:
Does anyone have any recommendations for me for one that’s in the USA or Canada?

I do have one other restriction; I can’t order them on amazon or eBay as I don’t want it showing up on my purchase history.
Tykables snappies.

LePew said:
Tykables look good but they’re really expensive!
2x the price of incontrol/rearz. Have you tried those? How do the tykables compare?
I've never bought from Rearz or incontrol before, but I've tried ABU's onesies. They're also pretty good and comfy, the one I got is the activewear for when I wanna go outdoors in a diaper. I've also tried Onesies Down Under's Dusty Desert onesie, but unfortunately it didn't fit me that well, even though most of the time, XL is the perfect size for me. I'm guessing ODU is sized with women in mind? They used to be cheaper, the Tykables onesie I bought was before the pandemic and it is my favorite one to wear.

I also have some very old onesies from babypants that are getting discolored so I'm going to throw them out. When I first got them, I loved them. But the fabric stretches out quickly. Again, I wish you luck in finding a onesie, Tykables may be a bit costly, but I stand by the quality and comfort. I've had my blue onesie from there for about 5-6 years and it is still in great shape, surviving multiple washings.

My top recommendations (in no particular order): ODU, ABU (if in stock), Tykables or Lil’ Comforts. Any one of those will be your best bets.

I've worn both ABU and tykables and liked both a lot.

LePew said:

I got one from Etsy back in the day.
Like you i do not fancy prints for the same reason you have.
You can get adult onesies that look pretty normal.
Makes it easier to just wear during the day without feeling embarrassed.

Its really cosy and is great for winter time.
I'm not sure what you got like this in your area.
But you may wont to look for things like this where you live.

Attachments

• afbeelding_2024-03-15_212340282.png
    afbeelding_2024-03-15_212340282.png
    387.5 KB · Views: 8
I love my ABU onesies, but in fairness I haven't tried any others. So far they've held up really well. All of mine are plain colors, in part because ABU hasn't restocked the prints for over a year, but mostly because I like to wear my onesies while I work from home, and I can't exactly show up in a Zoom meeting in LittlePawz. :)

I live not far from ABU's Everett location, so part of the appeal of their onesies was being able to go there and try them on. It helped. I definitely would've ordered the wrong size otherwise.

Snappies FOR SURE!

Reactions: moorey
Thank you for the advice everyone!
ABU is out of stock for pretty much everything so I went with the Tykables snappie.
Lets see how it goes!

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, Cottontail and Chimera
I have two from rearz, both plain, black and white. They do the job.

LePew said:

Tykables definitely. I know they are expensive, however, the quality is truly amazing. Hope this helps & good luck with your search.

LePew said:

Get the Active fit snappies from ABU I’m a plumber and use one it brilliant mines dark gray well worth the money and distributes weight to your shoulders so the nappy becomes lighter and tapes don’t get tangled either

CTDC good quality. Love the Ahoy line!

Reactions: MaybeBroken
Back