Diapers Are Better Than the Toilet!

PrincessOphelie said:
I love using my diaper for #2 when I'm alone šŸ˜Š
Same

• Love
Reactions: paul484819, babydl and PrincessOphelie
Seabear said:
Yes totally agree who needs a toilet when youā€™ve always got a new clean one strapped to you that you can use when ever you want then when itā€™s dirty itā€™s throw away and put a fresh one on. I canā€™t believe nappy wearing isnā€™t more common in our busy lives there just so more convenient
Right?!

Reactions: paul484819 and babydl
ABDElsa said:
It's true that is difficult to change yourself, but I do it anyway. I still enjoy peeing and pooping in a Diaper more than peeing and pooping in the toilet.
The diaper use is more gratifying than the toilets. Also with covid still around you never know?

• Love
Reactions: Kellycares and ABDElsa
babydl said:
The diaper use is more gratifying than the toilets. Also with covid still around you never know?
So true!

I am diapered 24/7/365. My diapers are my toilet for everything.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Even as someone who likes diapers, nah. Sorry.

I like them for comfort purposes. And while I did like the feeling of wetting when I got medical grade ones years ago... because the ones I really want are very expensive, I would never purposely do that with them unless I'm already planning to change it. I would want to make them last as long as possible.

As for #2... never, ever. I'll use the actual toilet for that all the time. I hate the smell and the feeling of it. Just... eww.

• Wow
Reactions: Kellycares, Diprs2 and ABDElsa
Public toilets are disgusting some of the worst can be found in train stations. I do use the toilet at home mostly because I have no choice as I live with someone who doesnā€™t accept my ABDL side but when I can wear I deliberately hold until sheā€™s left the house so I can use my nappy which I prefer over the toilet.

Reactions: Diprs2
ABDElsa said:
Diapers Are Better Than the Toilet!
Objective truth. Although I do respect the toilet on those rare occasions when food won't stay down. I mean yeah, it's physically possible to barf into a diaper, and I suppose somebody somewhere has done it, but I don't find the thought especially appealing.

By the way, I'm having a bowl of carrot pieces right now. I hope Olaf isn't offended.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and ABDElsa
Cottontail said:
Objective truth. Although I do respect the toilet on those rare occasions when food won't stay down. I mean yeah, it's physically possible to barf into a diaper, and I suppose somebody somewhere has done it, but I don't find the thought especially appealing.

By the way, I'm having a bowl of carrot pieces right now. I hope Olaf isn't offended.
What's up Doc šŸ¤£

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Cottontail
Cottontail said:

Yeah the toilet is good for vomit, but that's about it. And nah he's fine, Sven eats his carrot nose when he has to switch to a new one as shown in Frozen II

Reactions: Cottontail
Mean hateful potty i want to pry it from the floor and let the Trashman take it away. Forever.
i don't care about the toilet at home, i don't use it anyway...
My wife keeps trying to get me to come over to the dark side..
"KBoy, Don't you want to use the potty before we go on this long car ride?"
Yeah.. That's her problem.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear and ABDElsa
KBoy said:
Mean hateful potty i want to pry it from the floor and let the Trashman take it away. Forever.
i don't care about the toilet at home, i don't use it anyway...
My wife keeps trying to get me to come over to the dark side..
"KBoy, Don't you want to use the potty before we go on this long car ride?"
Yeah.. That's her problem.
She's not using the m&m trick.
Or shooting cherrieos in the potty.
Oh what fun šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Love
My diaper is way better than a toilet, in fact it's disappointing when circumstances dictate that I go potty in the toilet.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
Just finished scrubbing the gross stinky toilet! Absolutely disgusting! šŸ¤¢ I think I speak for all us ABDLs when I say Diapers are better than the Toilet! I'm soooooo thankful we ABDLs have that option, because I HATE using the gross stinky toilet! So much so, that when I have my own place, my toilet will be nice and clean because it will get no use from me! I will be Diapered all the time at my own place! The toilet will be off limits for me! Unless I have guests of course.
100% agreed. If I lived alone my toilet would have to be flushed once a week just to replenish the water. Iā€™d never use it so itā€™d be for guests only.

• Love
I think Stewie from Family Guy perfectly sums up how we ABDLs feel about the toilet, and of course BIGGER Diapers! šŸ¤£
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: KBoy, Cottontail and foxkits
I try to avoid using the toliet and just wear diapers whenever possible. I can't remember when the last time I used the bathroom at home was.

I'd love to be able to wear diapers all the time, but it's sadly not feasible for me right now.

I have moments when I try to hold it as long as possible just so I can get home and put on a diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder and ABDElsa
It can be that way as long as ye can choose to go to the toilet or doing your business in your diapers, but it isn't desirable when you are no longer able to do so.

Even if I love going #1 and #2, there's been times when I felt fortunate to choose to go to the toilet and stop using my diapers for some time, even if I still wear them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TeeMousy and ABDElsa
I agree with most here and prefer using my diaper when I need to pee, and as I have OAB, which Iā€™m constantly self aggravating, I must pee about 14 times a day. I really do find it much more gratifying, as well as convenient, to always just wet my diaper.

I still do, however, use the toilet for #2. Iā€™ve tried it, using using my diaper, only to find I feel ashamed afterwards and that I am much too busy to deal with the mess.

• Love
Reactions: paul484819, ABDElsa and Andrewgdfw
I think public bathrooms are disgusting and wearing diapers are better. When I'm at home, I use the toilet at least I know its kept clean and know where it's been. Outside of the house, I rather use my diapers because I don't know what kind of germs and others who use it has been.

• Love
ianwee said:
I presume you were talking about a toilet at home or a workplace. I always think that public toilets and pub toilets are particularly disgusting most of the time as well. I don't really understand why people have to leave them in such a mess.
As someone who cleans public restrooms at a grocery store, it is unbelievable how quickly they can be dirtied up sometimes just from one person somehow missing the toilet. I probably spend more time on them than I should, but they sometimes go from looking pretty nice to quite filthy in just a few hours.

When I work morning shifts I prefer to not clean them as soon as I get there because I worry they might be dirty again by the time I leave, with no other cleaning person coming in for likely another 4 hours. Although sometimes they literally get dirtied up while I am still cleaning because I'm supposed to let people come in while I'm cleaning.

• Sad
Reactions: TeeMousy, ianwee and ABDElsa
Back