Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 0 guest views remaining

How old were you when you put yourself back in diapers normally

DiaperGirly said:
I had started liking diapers before I stopped needing them. I definitely missed them a little but I was able to sometimes wear the leftover goodnites I had for a bit. It was a bit of a thrill to be sneaking goodnites into my parents house for the first time.
Yes, I’m sure it was exciting to be sneaking your recreational pull-ups into the house after you were no longer wettting in your sleep. I trust you’ve never been caught wearing diapers you don’t need. Disposal can be even trickier than bringing diapers in. How do you hide your wet padding?

for me it was about dipped my feet age 13 dived in at 14 15 ish

Kellycares said:
I did not start developing a need to wear diapers until my early forties. Up to then, I never even knew that wearing adult diapers, for comfort and convenience, was even thing.

As I slowly got over my inhibitions and the stigma of wearing and using diapers, I, of course, wanted to, and did, start wearing diapers more often. Eventually, especially due to covid restrictions and working from home, I realized I preferred being diapered, and using my diaper when needed. So, it was not the hardest, or, even, such a big decision, putting myself back in diapers full time, as a “normal” part of my attire.
I am encouraged too. I must admit I thought about diapers when I was in my early teens, and due to family and public discouragement I had to hide it or just not give in. When I turned 65, I again considered diaper wearing to find a good release to my pent-up libido. I have been using for the last 6 months and have found it very pleasant and fulfilling. It is great to finally be free to experience this new adventure without any criticism. I keep it discrete and only at home where I feel safe.

Reactions: Kellycares and gobphus
@babydl What a coincidence! I first wore adult diapers when I was 65, but I had never thought about wearing diapers before reading about adults wearing them for fun at WetSet. I knew that I wanted to wear, even though I'd feared being made to wear diapers as a bedwetting boy and young adult.

Last edited:
gobphus said:
Yes, I’m sure it was exciting to be sneaking your recreational pull-ups into the house after you were no longer wettting in your sleep. I trust you’ve never been caught wearing diapers you don’t need. Disposal can be even trickier than bringing diapers in. How do you hide your wet padding?
I haven’t exactly been caught wearing but a couple of times my mom has asked if I wet the bed (probably kept the goodnite on a little too long) and I think she saw the goodnites in my room at one point.

Reactions: Lyric and gobphus
DiaperGirly said:
I haven’t exactly been caught wearing but a couple of times my mom has asked if I wet the bed (probably kept the goodnite on a little too long) and I think she saw the goodnites in my room at one point.
Did your mom mean "Did you wet the bed [once]?" or "Have you been wetting the bed again ?"

I'm 21 and Im going to wear diapers soon. As soon as I enter in my own flat. I plan to go 24/7 and I came to this decision due to OAB problems. However didn't expect to get to this so early. I wish myself luck

Reactions: gobphus
Nicebo said:
I'm 21 and Im going to wear diapers soon. As soon as I enter in my own flat. I plan to go 24/7 and I came to this decision due to OAB problems. However didn't expect to get to this so early. I wish myself luck
Good luck as you embark on the diapered life. It's really comforting and pleasurable to be in a soft, warm, wet and swollen diaper -- and to make it moreso.

Interest at 14.
Started wearing again at 19.
Went 24/7 at 22, pretty much an ABDL at that point.
In about 14 months I'll be a decade back in diapers.

Last edited:
gobphus said:
Did your mom mean "Did you wet the bed [once]?" or "Have you been wetting the bed again ?"
She could have meant it either way I guess

About 35. My local supermarket had them. About 1981 and they were Ambese .

DiaperedJeff said:
Asked my Mom to put me back in diapers (cloth and plastic pants) at age 6. She did and kept me that way for three or four days. Then at about 23 I started buying and wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants off and on again til I started wearing 24/7 at age 74. They are wet most mornings from Bedwetting.
Do you remember how she reacted to your question? And how she proceed?
I find that an interesting topic, I had asked my mum sometimes till I was 4.
But had only 1-2 times luck, when I was just out of nighttime diapers, to have gotten one for the night.
The other time she asked, or we talked, I told it here: Part1 and Part2

dpcare said:
I didn't put myself back in diapers I was put back in diapers
Me too. Ibwas put back at the of 12.

Tinytoes said:
Me too. Ibwas put back at the of 12.
That's what I was afraid of, but it never happened. I never thought of wearing diapers, even though wetting and wetters fascinated me from an early age. Then I learned on WetSet about adults wearing diapers for fun and I knew immediately that I wanted to wear diapers too. That was 15 years ago.

That is good. I'm happy I was put back.

A few days after I turned 24. I bought a cvs fitted briefs pack because I was reluctant to order online.

Warmed up to online ordering later on.

11 ish as that was when my parents thought I was old enough to be by myself for extend periods of time. One time they left to vist some relatives for few hours, I had money from doing chorse and what not. So little bit after they left I snuck my way to the local dollar store got some Goodnites.

40 years ago, in my college bookstorw, I picked up a Penthouse “Forum.” In it were stories about different people and their fetishes. Lo and behold, there was a story about a woman who regressed her husband into diapers! I had a raging hard-on and had to go to the men’s room to relief myself. I was so excited to know I was not alone.

I pretty much wanted diapers as soon as I was out of them. By middle school, with puberty’s onset, it became even more of a want. We had a spare bedroom with an old single bed. No one regularly slept there. When I would get horny, I went in there with several pairs of underwear on. I’d pull back the covers, lie on my belly, and wet the bed. When it started to cool, I would self-satisfy. This went on for months. Of course, finally my mom went in there and discovered stained sheets and mattress. The only way I can make sense of that behavior is that I subconciously wanted to get caught and be put back into diapers. My parents grilled me on why I did it. I made up a lame excuse of getting up to go to the bathroom and “losing my way,” got into that bed and had accidents. I was not brave enough to say that I needed diapers.

We were a family that swept embarassing things under the rug. They said “stop doing it,” and that was the end of it.

Fast forward past the “Forum” experience (oops, I’m dribbling into my “Baby Parade” diaper right now! It’s the one in my avatar). Once I knew I was not alone, I acquired some cloth incontinence pants. i told my first wife about my fetish. She tolerated it for a while, but felt it distracted from our sex life. I stopped with overt wearing, but still would wet my boxer briefs and masturbate. I did prefer self-pleasure to couples sex. After a 25 year marriage, it collapsed due to lack of intimacy. Surprise, surprise!

I was then in another 3 year relationship where I never revealed my love for diapers. That relationship ended for other reasons last November. I now live alone and acquired the diapers I have on and some “Princess” disposables. I also bought some training pants, Princess plastic pants and 2 adult pacifiers.(i’m hungrily sucking on one right now as my diaper continues to swell). That’s a long way of saying that I have started back into diapers at age 66. I’m definitely an AB with some touches of sissy. Diapers are still hugely erotic for me and that’s a problem. I want wearing to normalize and be a comfort as I have always had trouble sleeping. I’m envious of those here who wear every night, and wet instead of going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I’m especially envious of those who wet in their sleep and wake up wet!

For now, I will enjoy the freedom to come home from work, get diapered and paci-ed up and wet as much as I want. Inevitably I will masturbate and not want to wear. With a tendency towards being a sub, I need a stern nanny that cages me or who locks me into my diapers after I do #3. She could ensure that I wear and wet every night! I’m interested in even getting to 24/7. I have no fear of anyone seeing my diapers in public. While I wouldn’t overtly display my status, I would wear overnight diapers out under sweatpants or under shorts where they might peek out from the legs. i would love to leak a little to get those crescent shaped leak spots under my butt cheeks! I would feel even better out, if I had my nanny to discipline me, by doing diaper checks and public changes.

• Haha
Reactions: Furrytum, Lostdiapersboy and babydl
I started making my own makeshift diapers out of towels and underwear when I was 11, and I started wearing ABDL diapers when I was 14! I’m almost 20 now and wear frequently to deal with IC caused by internal damage (and also because diapers are the best!)

I’ve wanted to be back in diapers most of my life, as far back as 1-2 years after I was first out of them. My earliest memories are from around age four, when I started taking diapers from my brother’s room and wearing/using them. When he was out of diapers, I occasionally took diapers from the church nursery or from friends or family with kids in diapers, and sometimes wet or messed my pants when I didn’t have access to diapers. I kept up these activities until my early teens, when I mostly stopped. In my late 20s, I was living alone and the urge returned, so I tried my first adult diapers. I wore them when home alone off and on, something that became more difficult to do when I got married in my late 30s. I finally opened up to my wife about my diaper interests almost 2 years ago in my early 50s, and since them I’ve worn much more regularly and consistently, and I now keep a stock at home so I can indulge any time the urge arises. I’d say I average 3-4 diapers per week now when I have time alone.

Back