Do you think plastic backed diapers will disappear? Lets have a poll.

What is your preference with your age group.

• Over 40- plastic backed

Votes: 105 42.5%
  • Under 40- plastic backed

Votes: 101 40.9%
  • Over 40- cloth-backed

Votes: 11 4.5%
  • Under 40- cloth-backed

Votes: 30 12.1%

• Total voters
LifeInPlastic said:
You do know that clothlike is also made out of plastic, right? It's actually more of a hassle to turn perfectly good plastic into a clothlike abomination. The success of companys like Northshore and Betterdry for example might even lead to a resugence in plastic backed products. Less chafing and better odor protection are valid and superior points. Clothlike is just delusional. "See, it looks like cloth. Just like underwear. So don't be so sad that you have to wear diapers again, sweetie" Blech...

Cheers
I think there's certainly life in plastic backed adult diapers, I actually don't understand why plastic backed babies diapers just lost popularity other than marketing and generational memory sort of thing as cloth backed diapers became normalised and the generation of Parents who had kids in the 70's - mid 90's didn't anymore, although they now have grandchildren

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I thought they disappeared already

• Thinking
I hate the lint that first forms in friction points of cloth backed nappies, usually in inner thighs contact area, and then painfully clings to hair.

• Love
Back