How old were you when you put yourself back in diapers normally

stinkape

Don’t worry be happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well that’s the question , I got my first adult diaper at about 25 yrs old and then started buying them more regularly when I was 27.
So I was 27 when I put myself back in diapers normally on a need to want basis.

I knew l loved diapers at about 3 or 4 years old , I can’t say which because time and years had no real meaning, just younger , still a child , older or real old .
I wish I could have been put back in diapers whenever I wanted them back when I discovered my love for them . I understand now it was a craving for nurturing and understanding and diapers to me had become an imprinted object of that.

Reactions: Blekyss, nectar0001, CrayonRocket and 5 others
i never really left diapers. But about 6 years old i was wetting the bed enough a towel wouldn’t help anymore so i started wearing pampers cruisers size 7 then switched to goodnites. I had to hide my accidents and diapers from my parents so it was difficult

Reactions: furry121 and KBoy
DiaperSWAG said:
i never really left diapers. But about 6 years old i was wetting the bed enough a towel wouldn’t help anymore so i started wearing pampers cruisers size 7 then switched to goodnites. I had to hide my accidents and diapers from my parents so it was difficult
Wow. How did you purchase diapers without your parents knowing from age 6?

I did not start developing a need to wear diapers until my early forties. Up to then, I never even knew that wearing adult diapers, for comfort and convenience, was even thing.

As I slowly got over my inhibitions and the stigma of wearing and using diapers, I, of course, wanted to, and did, start wearing diapers more often. Eventually, especially due to covid restrictions and working from home, I realized I preferred being diapered, and using my diaper when needed. So, it was not the hardest, or, even, such a big decision, putting myself back in diapers full time, as a “normal” part of my attire.

Reactions: babydl, elaleman, gobphus and 4 others
stinkape said:
Well that’s the question , I got my first adult diaper at about 25 yrs old and then started buying them more regularly when I was 27.
So I was 27 when I put myself back in diapers normally on a need to want basis.

I knew l loved diapers at about 3 or 4 years old , I can’t say which because time and years had no real meaning, just younger , still a child , older or real old .
I wish I could have been put back in diapers whenever I wanted them back when I discovered my love for them . I understand now it was a craving for nurturing and understanding and diapers to me had become an imprinted object of that.
I bought my first adult diapers at 25 years old just like you @stinkape then started buying more once a year for 2 to 3 years so I put myself back in diapers at the age of 28 years old

I had the urge from an early age about six years old but I got into nappies as a teenager I would use a towel as a nappy but not use it, I was in my twenties before I found out you could buy disposable adult nappies at the chemist, I have been enjoying ever since.

I wore Goodnites to bed until I was 11 or 12. My go-to is still Goodnites. I had long had an interest in diapers but I didn’t buy any for a while. I once got a pack when I was 17 but it didn’t become any kind of habit until I was 19 or 20.

In the in-between years I did try things like just secretly pooping my pants or wearing multiple layers of underwear.

Reactions: KBoy and Hell2DaNaw
I was around 23 when I started regularly wearing diapers again.

Reactions: KBoy, Hell2DaNaw and Kellycares
I was 27 when my bedwetting started again. Since I was a bedwetter as a kid and wore diapers, it was very easy for me to just get back to wearing them again.

Reactions: gobphus, KBoy and JunkyardDog1
Around 30. Initially for occasional bedwetting, which increased. Then eventually late 40s during the day for any time that short notice bathroom use is in question.

As a kid I never really stopped. I would always sneak diapers from family members or or get my hands on one by other means. Then when high school hit I just stopped messing with it all together. Fast forward to about 38 or 39 I started jumping into them again. I'm 40 now about to be 41. Hopefully I can enjoy this blissful diaper wearing before I have to wear them for real.🤣

Reactions: KBoy and JunkyardDog1

Hmm, what's the threshold for "normally?"

I've been diapering myself for AB/DL/emotional/comfort reasons pretty regularly since I was 5-6 years old, but only since COVID have I been wearing and using diapers for a significant portion of most days. That's when I started working from home, and I've been working from home ever since. My wife's been accepting of the diapers, but I've generally avoided wearing around her and the kids, so when the lockdown ended and they resumed their commutes, my workday became the obvious time to pad up. If that's the definition of "normally," then I guess I was 45 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy and theancientmariner
SpankyUnicorn said:
I was around 23 when I started regularly wearing diapers again.
Same for me. Around when I got my 1st place. Finally got it right after 2 failed attempts earlier in life. Back when I had no clue how to put them on, I gave up and put them back. But now that there was absolute privacy for the 1st time in my life, there was finally time to get it right.
XP Medical got a lot of business from me.

Reactions: KBoy and SpankyUnicorn
jamiejamie said:
Wow. How did you purchase diapers without your parents knowing from age 6?
I spent most of my childhood at my grandparents house. So i asked my grandma to buy me diapers and told her why i need them. I did work for them in exchange for the diapers until i got my drivers license to get my own.

36, and I'm disappointed in myself for waiting so long!

• Haha
Reactions: gobphus, diaperkool, Tomtomthedl and 2 others
I had prostate surgery 4 1/2 years ago at age 68 and started exploring incontinence options during recovery when I couldn't always make it to the bathroom on time.

Recovery took about eight weeks and I could get by with a pad, then the pandemic hit with lots of public restrooms being closed.

Furthermore, I belonged to several organizations that switched from live meetings to online and I didn't want to miss things from the meetings due to bathroom visits.

In addition, if I don't wear a diaper to bed, I will have to get up a couple of times to use the bathroom.

I'm retired, live in my own house by myself, and have grown to like the feel of the swelling diapers. I sometimes wear them for short (couple of hour) trips out of the house for errands.

DiaperSWAG said:
I spent most of my childhood at my grandparents house. So i asked my grandma to buy me diapers and told her why i need them. I did work for them in exchange for the diapers until i got my drivers license to get my own.
And they didn’t tell your parents about you needing them?

I started buying them at 15 from Amazon and would wear one about once a week until I didn’t have any more and then a couple of months later I would repeat. At 18 I started buying cases of them from Rearz and wearing them 3-4 nights a week. Now at 19 I pretty much wear every single night 😊

Reactions: gobphus, Dry247, KBoy and 2 others
I didn't put myself back in diapers I was put back in diapers

Reactions: Rezzu, KBoy and bdale
Back