00s disposable thread

Lily12345

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi all, similar to the other thread at the top, I'm incredibly nostalgic to the nappies/diapers i grew up with through the early to mid 00s. Would be great to share some of these as well.

I remember supermarket nappies being a thing but struggle to find any history of those, does anyone know where you'd find these?

Thrift stores, garage sales, 777 luck.

Interestingly, ABU Cushies are the adult-sized clones of the Albertonson’s grocery story brand. I forget what it was called. Years ago somebody posted some pictures of those, and it sort of blew my mind. I’d always figured Cushies were an ABU original. Then again, SDKs are based on a vintage Pampers print, so… 🤷

I do think these would be exceptionally rare finds for a diaper collector.

I remember the purple Molicare regular plus. They were decent nappies at the time. I mostly wore Tena Slip Supers and Maxi's in the 2000s. These were all plastic backed at the time, they was also thicker then todays active fit equivalents.

Also you had Euron form nappies, these were very decent nappies too. Just the whole 2000s was a good decade for IC nappies.

Last edited:
Reactions: soggybottoms8882
Cottontail said:
Interestingly, ABU Cushies are the adult-sized clones of the Albertonson’s grocery story brand. I forget what it was called. Years ago somebody posted some pictures of those, and it sort of blew my mind. I’d always figured Cushies were an ABU original. Then again, SDKs are based on a vintage Pampers print, so… 🤷

I do think these would be exceptionally rare finds for a diaper collector.
I think the brand was called baby basics

Reactions: Cottontail
Back