I meeting mommy for real this time

No one meeting anyone for the first time wants to meet their parents. That is extremely weird behaviour at best and leaves the door open for significant harm, which can easily get out of control as per my speculation below.

We can't make the judgement call for you, all we can do is advise. Clearly you feel that everything is above board and I hope this is correct.

Have you considered what the consequences might be if you are mistaken? How they might affect yourself and other people in your life? What precautions are you taking against a worst case scenario? What advice might you give to someone in a similar situation?

BigAl1 said:
There was a guy on the one gun forum who was talking to a scammer. He disappeared suddenly. Maybe human trafficking?
Here is the thread. I suggest you tread very carefully .
Agh the link wont work.

More likely the combination of risk factors caused his disappearance. Guns are dangerous even without the stress of a scam.

Reactions: BBBen, TheWaddlingDad, dogboy and 2 others
CodyBaby said:
The fact he states under his posts that he's mentally challenged suggest he's going to not listen to any advice and risk getting abused and scammed badly. I hate it when scammers take advantage of mentally challenged persons.
Right 😔

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
total scam , in every angle possible ,
Even Knowing people in person that are legit/ and u can verify they lived there, it can get u scammed,

I know a friend who is meet years ago being legit person, wanting to chill and with the little side, but verifying its her , her place was not a safe ideal place i went to her place turns out it was a group home, She coulnt even have the face to meet me or come out, after i went to hangout she wanted to do with little stuff, she looked fucked out of her mind, get home and shes again asking for steam cards and what not,

moral is dont trust people even if u think u know them or if its actually them, could be someone else even on their social medias,
or some other people tried to meet me before , they fish and bait you! even pretending to be in the same city or meet while they wont or change at last minute something happening or even giving fake adress in the city! that apear legit ,

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BBBen
Having known you for a long time on this site, I was wondering if you were still living with your parents. Apparently you still are. I'm surprised that they're okay with this. The fact that she's still talking about gift cards doesn't sound good to me. When I was in college, there were a lot of guys who wanted to do something for me but had the evil intention of wanting something in return that I had no intention of giving them.

Be sure to keep your phone turned on so that if worse comes to worse, the police can track you. I'm really worrying about you though I can understand wanting to be with someone. I hope this is all innocent.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen, Jonnythepony and 2 others
Red Flags for sure, just be careful

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and 1 other person
I really want to believe that she'd be on the level, but I've never heard of a 50 something year old woman needing money for phone game apps.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and 3 others
I feel like I'm reading a real life episode of Law and order SVU or criminal minds unfolding. None of what I'm hearing sounds legit and I fear the worst for the OP.
@Poohbearboy please listen to everyone here and be safe. There are a lot of horrible people out there without any morals and lots of bad intentions.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and BBBen
Bearcatz said:
I really want to believe that she'd be on the level, but I've never heard of a 50 something year old woman needing money for phone game a
She likes to play on her phone just like Ma likes to play on her tablet and we have been talking for a while it is not like decided just start talking out blue. Yes, she does want to be my mommy but also wants a relationship boyfriend and girlfriend as been talking more. pick me up at my house was my idea and she did not know was not driving when asked for coffee so she going to pick me up. It is not the first time I bought a girlfriend a gift on our first date.

we are not rushing into things and we are taking it slowly together I mean do have to meet someday can't just talk online forever. I plan to be careful and I know she is 53 because both share video messages. Nowadays days older women do date younger guys my uncle's girlfriend was 10 or more years older than him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Anemone said:
No one meeting anyone for the first time wants to meet their parents. That is extremely weird behaviour at best and leaves the door open for significant harm, which can easily get out of control as per my speculation below.
Makes me wonder if the parents are the real target here.... get to the parent through their son.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and mightytoddler
littleFeathers said:
Makes me wonder if the parents are the real target here.... get to the parent through their son.
Yea, my suspicion also. Or since she's recently divorced, sounds like it could be revenge for her ex husband.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Seasonedcitizen
littleFeathers said:

Probably not, assuming it is indeed a scam. Scams, like any other sales pitch, operate on the law of averages. There is no incentive to have any real target beyond whomsoever takes the bait. They may become compromised but, from a scammers perspective, this is just a happy accident.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
The fact that you and she have been talking for a long while doesn't mean she not scamming you. It's called grooming and some people are very patient. On the other hand, if you don't have a lot of personal money, she can't scam you for very much. Just be careful. No one here wants to deny you of having happiness. We just care about you as you've been a long time member and we feel protective of you.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, mightytoddler, Anemone and 7 others
Please be safe. Please listen to the advice from everyone who has given it. I personally believe this is a scam. I hope that I'm wrong but I've been scammed before and this seems like a copy and paste of the tactics used on me. Thankfully they only got $20 from me but the writing was on the wall and I didn't pay attention. I do hope this is a legitimate situation and that you have a safe and fun time IF it's legitimate. I would advise you though to just cut ties and move on. I know this potential dream come true has you feeling up on cloud 9 but please seriously listen to what others here are telling you.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and sbmccue
It is not a scam because the more I have been talking to her, the more it just seems different paired with the other one I did talk to. We are talking about normal and boyfriend things like would with an ex I broke up with a few years ago. Like not force money to give her she just wants to know about me like if like swimming etc. Never ask about my ID, or any other if like a normal scammer asking you to steal stuff. All thier is an age difference and not unusual nowadays for only women date younger guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: hanzertas and Seasonedcitizen
A couple years back, there was a user here who had registered and was talking to others in-private; one of those 'others' was a member with some brain damage on disability who messaged me and said this other member wanted to do a meet-up...not at a public place. The talk included some proposal of possible sexual activity and the worrisome told the good guy he was unable to talk on Facebook chat for 'unfair reasons'. I saw this worrisome member had used his own real name as a UserID, a very stupid idea.

I took the name, did a Google search: BAMMO, the name hit as a Registered Sexual Offender. I got the location, asked the good guy a few questions about his own location, the worrisome members' location, etc. It all matched up. A sexual predator was grooming neurologically-challenged members here for meet-ups and sex. Easy targets to him. I reported the baddie, their messages, the Google Search, everything. BAM, he was gone. Good riddance.

Just because a person's on here doesn't mean they're 100% legit. There are still predators and users who get by the vetting. The specter of abuse still exists here but it's thankfully far, far less than other places. But it still happens. @Poohbearboy : like many others, you want a dream-come-true, a "Happily-Ever-After"; that's a bit common in AB/DL-Land, including here. I gotta agree with everybody here: you're being sold a bad bag of goods. You can either continue with what you're doing and take a massive risk, including to your safety...or you can cut it off, cold. There's no in-between because there's no kindness or fairness in the world of a scammer, a user...or a predator. And the easier they see you, the harder they dig into you...and don't at all care when you're broke, in tears...or laying on the ground hurt, unconscious...or even dead.

Is this what you really want?

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Seasonedcitizen, Jbo and 6 others
Poohbearboy said:
It is not a scam because the more I have been talking to her, the more it just seems different paired with the other one I did talk to. We are talking about normal and boyfriend things like would with an ex I broke up with a few years ago. Like not force money to give her she just wants to know about me like if like swimming etc. Never ask about my ID, or any other if like a normal scammer asking you to steal stuff. All thier is an age difference and not unusual nowadays for only women date younger guys.
The difference in age isn't a factor for in my concerns. Scammers can and often do play the long game if they feel they can squeeze it easily. Please just be safe. Honestly even if she's already bought you something I don't think you should return the favor. Just tell her you had gone broke until payday. See how the date goes without buying her a gift card on while you guys are out. Tell her you had unexpected expenses to pay for. I think her true colors would show if she needed to wait for you to have a payday. Maybe she'd say it would ok without the GC for that day but then start shifting negatively while she waits on a GC. If she's legit I don't think a GC would be even a thought of discussion. There are a several cards at play here all pointing towards a scam. The age difference between you isn't one of those cards. I know cloud 9 feels great but it also feels awful when you fall from it. From someone who has had first hand experience with being scammed.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy, Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and 2 others
Gang, there's a line in an old Rod Stewart song: "Ain't no use in talkin' when there's nobody listening."

All the red flags are there, and the OP is still moving forward. Perhaps we should invest our time, effort and energy elsewhere.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: Forced, Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
sbmccue said:
Gang, there's a line in an old Rod Stewart song: "Ain't no use in talkin' when there's nobody listening."

All the red flags are there, and the OP is still moving forward. Perhaps we should invest our time, effort and energy elsewhere.
😞

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
CLeazy928 said:
Sorry but I feel we need to fight for the members that are challenged, I'm part of it as I'm Autist, I learned to be extra cautious the very hard way (in something absolutely without any ABDL involvement, I just happened to get robbed and found out later how I should have known not to be so open about meeting people at their place to sell something to them), and now I do everything I can to protect other members that could potentially be caught of guard, I learned a lot about tactics used by scammers as I'm fighting against them on facebook and other networks to help the world to be safer.

I really hope OP will realize how its a scam and get out of there, a mommy doesn't magically appear like that, there's maybe 0,01% of them that are genuine, the others want money or are scammers.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CLeazy928, BBBen and 1 other person
sbmccue said:

But then there'd be no need to use this GIF

iu

Reactions: CLeazy928, sbmccue and BobbiSueEllen
Back