I meeting mommy for real this time

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
We have been talking for a while about photos and she did a video and wants to meet up. So she recently bought diapers for me so you want Apple GC return and told her that would get one when meet up and say ok. So she going to pick up and stop get her Apple GC card and then have baby time together i can not wait.:)

Last edited:
Sorry to say that alarm bells are still ringing.
I hope I’m wrong and you have a fun time

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Andy300, CLeazy928 and 5 others
If were asking to buy the card online I would understand but we both going to stop picking up one at the store instead. I won't buy anything online anymore and now case diapers are a lot know 25 Apple GC not much to give in return. I think right to give something in return to Mommy if she going to buy something for me. we talk about long-term relationships not just mommy and baby where will my full-time baby be a lover too?

It is not just mommy and baby talk all the time and adult stuff too recent. I told her want to take it slow and she ok with it we have more adult comments Mommy's baby recently teased me a lot if know what meant. Also, think she maybe have a dominatrix side

Last edited:
I'd still go into this as cautious as possible. Make sure that if you do meet up with her that it's in a well lit, somewhat busy public area. I hope it goes well for you!

Reactions: CLeazy928, KBoy, TheWaddlingDad and 5 others
Forced said:
Sorry to say that alarm bells are still ringing.
I hope I’m wrong and you have a fun time
Yes it sure sounds kind of strange.

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
she going to pick up a home because wants to meet my parents before going out together. we talk about Dad and Ma a lot and it may make parents feel better to meet her anyway. She is a little older than I am going to be 38 and she is 53 she recently divorced

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: abdl86
DON"T DO IT. This screams scam. She will use your address against you to blackmail you out of more money or threaten harm to you. Don't give her money, and don't give out your personal information. Hope it is not too late.

Reactions: KBoy, TheWaddlingDad, BigKid25 and 5 others
Well, i'd as always caution anyone on a meetup.

I'd suggest you do a few things just in case.
1- Dont bring any money with at all, and only a prepaid card for anything you need for the meet/day, not anything more, leave your bank cards, any personal info you dont NEED at home. So just your ID and a prepaid card and leave them someplace only you can get to, aka hide them in 2 seperate locations.
2- Turn on tracking on your phone and give/share that with someone you trust.
3- Set someone to meet you physically at a time right after/at when you are to be done with the meetup.
4- Meet someplace you know well and that there is good CCTV and also let people know where it is at.
5- If possible have someone come there with you, not together but just to be at the same place to keep an eye out.

I know everyone want to think the best, but you need to think the worst to be safe.

I hope you can do some of the things mentioned around here to keep safe, noone is hoping it's a scam or anything dangerous, but to take percautions just in case is good to do for anyone.

Take care, have fun, stay safe, and when/if you hit it off together that would be awesome to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, TheWaddlingDad, BBBen and 2 others
She did not ask for my address I suggested picking up a home because I don't drive and it is winter she wants to meet at a coffee shop but that is 1 mile from my home Starbucks. If did not have money for gc card she was fine but figured the least could do for her was buy something for me. She met me at the house fine because I have a ring and it records everything so it was safe and happy she wanted to meet my parents.

Last edited:
Ughhhhhh this is scary I’ve heard of these things meeting everyone to see what they are dealing with . It never ever ends well at all . I hope we’re all wrong but your description doesn't set well it to me and my mommy sounds like a well planned scam . Please little one please please be so very cautious . I hope we’re all wrong I hope this meeting turns out to be a real blessing for you . Let us all know your ok because here on ADISC were one big loving family and we allll want only the best for any of our family members ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, TheWaddlingDad, BBBen and 1 other person
I know I hope too and thank you.

• Love
Reactions: KBoy and mightytoddler
This is a scam, go away, turn around, don't tell us you weren't warned...

Reactions: GigglyKid, am1248, KBoy and 4 others
please please please just meet in a public place
don't meet at home

why are gift cards needed
gift card is #1 red flag & scam alert

please be safe

report back after if you are still set to do this

Reactions: KBoy, TheWaddlingDad, Jonnythepony and 3 others
I know sounds like a red flag but she likes to play games on her phone and my parents already know where she going to pick me up at the house. As like said just not just a mommy and baby relationship but also an adult too. It not like ask buy a card online and send it to her. After she picks up Plan stops getting Apple GC so she plays her games on her phone. She is mommy but it is more of a cougar relationship what fine with me because it is more sexual. it was not like forcing her gc she asked if could if not she was fine we still could meet up.

Last edited:
There was a guy on the one gun forum who was talking to a scammer. He disappeared suddenly. Maybe human trafficking?
Here is the thread. I suggest you tread very carefully .
Agh the link wont work.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: KBoy, TheWaddlingDad and BobbiSueEllen
I wish you the best but I am getting bad vibes from this. If it doesn't go well, I suggest focusing on yourself, be an independent little...the right person will come along when the time is right. Stay safe.

Reactions: KBoy, TheWaddlingDad, BBBen and 2 others
I agree that this appears to be a scam. Sorry to say, but based on what you have disclosed of yourself (38, live at home with mom and dad, don’t drive) you appear to be ripe for plucking. Willing to have the person find your house with parents who might be financially well off. Think about the risk you are bringing to your parents. The scammer may wind up hurting your parents as well as you.
Please heed our warnings.

Reactions: CLeazy928, KBoy, TheWaddlingDad and 6 others
Man this is hard to read. So many of us are susceptible to being taken advantage of or hurt, especially the nerodivergent ones among us. Couple that with how desperate most of us are to find a companion who's accepting or even participatory, a lot of us are vulnerable and open to being hurt.
It takes a special kind of sick to be a dedicated scammer, even more so to prey on people like us. But all they see is the same as most of society, a bunch of weirdos that like to dress up as children.
I really hope against hope this person is genuine poohbear, there have been some great suggestions on staying safe posted here, please follow them, and let us know you're ok when you can.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, TheWaddlingDad and 2 others
My ex was a psychopath. A professional user of people. She was Pinocchio’s sister and fooled me and everyone in our circle.

If you want to go anywhere with her, make sure there is a photo of the both of you together . Someone’s home security camera or a business camera.

You will be shown a good time and then comes the hook. Money for something or blackmail.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: CLeazy928, BBBen and TheWaddlingDad
The fact he states under his posts that he's mentally challenged suggest he's going to not listen to any advice and risk getting abused and scammed badly. I hate it when scammers take advantage of mentally challenged persons.

• Sad
Reactions: GigglyKid, am1248, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Back