Husband and wife

littlemoosey said:
Good for you, and thank you for not turning your back on your husband.

For all of us this has been the most perplexing thing to navigate throughout our lives. If you are a male it was mortifying as there is nothing more embarrassing or humiliating than wanting to wear diapers or have baby like tendencies/wants/desires. It took allot of courage for him to share this with you as he was risking everything.

I am glad this is working out and that you have taken such an accepting and proactive stance on helping him through all of this.

My wife and I have been at this for the last 7 years, it is a learning curve and gets better and better with time. I can tell you this with certainty though, this dynamic... mommy/little has welded us together at the heart.
I agree, would you rather have a dead husband who has nowhere to go and is suicidal or be a kind, understanding person who can live with it.
I really struggle as I could never told my wife but have told my closest friends that I am trans and love being a school girl and punished to wear diapers and put on the potty

Stephlau2000 said:
You are sooo lucky and given that I had this relationship with precious girlfriends who I did NOT marry, I should have. My wife and I don’t even have sex.
I really wish I had what you had because I could have
We all have regrets, and I like everyone else. I have done some selfish things that not only severely reduced my opportunities for personal happiness, but really hurt others, too. That said, we can't change the past. We did what we did, and all we can do is make the best choices possible going forward. We are hopefully wiser, and more caring toward others, so we love those we have, and do the best we know to do now, and trust that making those good decisions now will pay us in happiness later. It may not even be a long time in the future.

I would strongly encourage you to invest in the relationship with your wife. Give of yourself to her, and most women will reciprocate that at some level. In the grand scheme of things, all pleasures in marriage, sexual and otherwise, grow out of a sense of acceptance and trust. You don't feel that from her, clearly, but you will be able to move the relationship in that direction by investing yourself in her, and showing those things to her. How far you can move it depends on many dynamics in the relationship, but you can make it better.

Hang in there, and never give up!

Reactions: BBBen and ItsTimmyTime
Subtlerustle said:
Yep.
Me (husband), loves diapers
Her (wife), go for it and enjoy. Imma pass.
😂
Saaame lol

PadPhilosopher said:
We all have regrets, and I like everyone else. I have done some selfish things that not only severely reduced my opportunities for personal happiness, but really hurt others, too. That said, we can't change the past. We did what we did, and all we can do is make the best choices possible going forward. We are hopefully wiser, and more caring toward others, so we love those we have, and do the best we know to do now, and trust that making those good decisions now will pay us in happiness later. It may not even be a long time in the future.

I would strongly encourage you to invest in the relationship with your wife. Give of yourself to her, and most women will reciprocate that at some level. In the grand scheme of things, all pleasures in marriage, sexual and otherwise, grow out of a sense of acceptance and trust. You don't feel that from her, clearly, but you will be able to move the relationship in that direction by investing yourself in her, and showing those things to her. How far you can move it depends on many dynamics in the relationship, but you can make it better.

Hang in there, and never give up!
Thanks that’s a lovely message. Appreciated. I still miss the physical side of life so I have to find
Other relationships and discussions like with all of you great people

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BBBen
Mommasboy said:
i would never, ever share this side of me with someone again.
Me neither if something went wrong between me and my partner over it i woundnt tell anyone ever again prob wouldn't date again tbh

This ones the one if it don't work im not interested in something else

Mummystrictssissybaby said:
Been married for over 20 years and am glad to say my wife/ mummy has been involved since we first met.🙏🏻🧷🍼👶🏻
You are both so lucky 🍼🍼

I have been with my spouse for a good many years. The communication was always there, and even though there were questions...she was understanding. Through the years, there was a noticeable reduction in our "play". Ultimately, she was diagnosed with complex PTSD, did, as well as anxiety. That certainly explained a great deal, looking back. We were occasionally involved in play dates, and even went away to camps. The last time was an absolute humiliation to me (and to her)..with how she had behaved that entire weekend. Sadly, her childhood and adult traumas affected her overall being. Presently, she is working on herself, and it's been a roller coaster ride. My little side is still with us, but my adult side as to be the driving force to keep things moving in a positive direction. Where I am going with this is...times change, and we really have to go with the flow. My focus is , and always be..for her. Baby me can do this. Comfort, understanding, and communications are integral to keeping a good relationship aolid

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, Subtlerustle, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
joeythebrat said:
I have been with my spouse for a good many years. The communication was always there, and even though there were questions...she was understanding. Through the years, there was a noticeable reduction in our "play". Ultimately, she was diagnosed with complex PTSD, did, as well as anxiety. That certainly explained a great deal, looking back. We were occasionally involved in play dates, and even went away to camps. The last time was an absolute humiliation to me (and to her)..with how she had behaved that entire weekend. Sadly, her childhood and adult traumas affected her overall being. Presently, she is working on herself, and it's been a roller coaster ride. My little side is still with us, but my adult side as to be the driving force to keep things moving in a positive direction. Where I am going with this is...times change, and we really have to go with the flow. My focus is , and always be..for her. Baby me can do this. Comfort, understanding, and communications are integral to keeping a good relationship aolid
True love gives. Good for you. You're doing it right!

Reactions: BBBen, joeythebrat and Subtlerustle
PadPhilosopher said:
True love gives. Good for you. You're doing it right!
Its been a very odd journey, and certainly not one that i would recommend. Ultimately, if a couple have str wins in the relationship....there is a reason for it. Communications, understanding, and resolving really moves towards a happy situation. Bumpy road, but it does make a couple stronger. Thanks for the support though. I was just showing, that there may be reasons why a partner may not want to, or can't participate in our fetish. Have a super day everyone.

• Love
Reactions: BBBen, Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
Reactions: joeythebrat and PadPhilosopher
I'm In a mistress pet relashionship which also doubles as a mommy pup relashionship. It definitely didn't start that way when we met but it has evolved alot over the years.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
PadPhilosopher said:
I am very much an outsider here, as I and my wife have other stressors to conquer before I would even dream of introducing something this far outside perceived norms. Perhaps one day soon we'll reach a point of trust where this can occur.

That said, I can easily see where some of these non-normative relationships could become hurtful over time. Communication, always key in any healthy relationship, becomes even more so when things are out of the ordinary. Make sure that you are communicating and really know where your spouse is. One forum member had his wife end up feeling used, and she left him. He didn't even see it coming. Communication can often be the difference between delight and divorce. In fact, I think it usually is.
Agreed 100% . I believe there are 4 main things needed for a healthy relationship... communication, compromise, trust, and of coarse love.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and PadPhilosopher
ABDLlover said:
Agreed 100% . I believe there are 4 main things needed for a healthy relationship... communication, compromise, trust, and of coarse love.
If I had to pick four, they would be compassion, communication, forgiveness, and devotion, in no particular order. When those things are present, you are seeing love in its most enduring and endearing form. Most people use "love" largely to mean feelings, closely linked with sexual desire, which has little to do with a relationship that lasts. Look at the relationships that have lasted for 50+ years, and you'll see this clearly.

Reactions: BBBen and Subtlerustle
Me and my mommy are MDLB, we love to snug and hug

• Love
Reactions: Raylynn and BBBen
PadPhilosopher said:
If I had to pick four, they would be compassion, communication, forgiveness, and devotion, in no particular order. When those things are present, you are seeing love in its most enduring and endearing form. Most people use "love" largely to mean feelings, closely linked with sexual desire, which has little to do with a relationship that lasts. Look at the relationships that have lasted for 50+ years, and you'll see this clearly.
When i say "love" i don't mean sex or anything like that, i mean... the desire to always want be with that person. The drive to do what you can to make them happy. The smile you get on your face and the butterfly's you feel in your heart when you just simply think of them. The sense of peace, security, and calmness you get when you are in their arms. The sheer joy you have when together, wheather you are just watching tv, cooking dinner, or even doing yard work and chores, its just better with them there by your side. This is the love I have and wish for everyone because it is so wonderful to have some you truely love and they equally love you as much. It gives you purpose and makes life better if you have that special someone to share it with.

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
ABDLlover said:
When i say "love" i don't mean sex or anything like that, i mean... the desire to always want be with that person. The drive to do what you can to make them happy. The smile you get on your face and the butterfly's you feel in your heart when you just simply think of them. The sense of peace, security, and calmness you get when you are in their arms. The sheer joy you have when together, wheather you are just watching tv, cooking dinner, or even doing yard work and chores, its just better with them there by your side. This is the love I have and wish for everyone because it is so wonderful to have some you truely love and they equally love you as much. It gives you purpose and makes life better if you have that special someone to share it with.
Yes! Very well said.

Back