Question about Little for Big

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe it took 2 years for this post to get the responses that I was trying to attain. Thank you all for your research, opinions and general input.

• Angry
Reactions: ABDElsa
chiaochai said:
i really fail to see how straight males apparently take up the majority of the their customers, im actually not even sure they make any mens clothes at all. my guess would be the large majority of their audience are women from the ddlg community + sissies/femboys. not to mention it sure does seem like we littles have a high rate of being queer

i believe what kexta was trying to point out is that the phrase "biological woman/man" is just plain incorrect, its always good to be precise with your language so people can understand better especially in this context

My understanding is that the biggest group in the AB/DL community is straight males, that's why I made that assumption.

But perhaps you are right and LFB attracts more LGBT/sissy customers, that could be well be the case.

I am being accurate with my language: a biological women and a trans woman are two different things. I don't force you to use my language so please don't try and force me to use yours, thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: ABDElsa and Iron
DloverUK said:
My understanding is that the biggest group in the AB/DL community is straight males, that's why I made that assumption.

But perhaps you are right and LFB attracts more LGBT/sissy customers, that could be well be the case.

I am being accurate with my language: a biological women and a trans woman are two different things. I don't force you to use my language so please don't try and force me to use yours, thanks.
i cant force you to do anything from here. im just explaining to you that it is literally incorrect. the phrase "biological woman" in and of itself is contradictory to actual biology. sex characteristics are a bimodal distribution rather than a binary, it is impossible to pick one or a group of sex characteristics that makes someone definitely a man or a woman because it is so varied (and i am not talking about transgender people here) so thats why it just doesnt make sense to use that phrase. i encourage you to learn more about it

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Selene
chiaochai said:
i cant force you to do anything from here. im just explaining to you that it is literally incorrect. the phrase "biological woman" in and of itself is contradictory to actual biology. sex characteristics are a bimodal distribution rather than a binary, it is impossible to pick one or a group of sex characteristics that makes someone definitely a man or a woman because it is so varied (and i am not talking about transgender people here) so thats why it just doesnt make sense to use that phrase. i encourage you to learn more about it

I don't believe it is contradictory to biology at all, so I'll keep using the same language, thanks.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: ABDElsa, BJsTyLeZ and Diaperman95
DloverUK said:
I don't believe it is contradictory to biology at all, so I'll keep using the same language, thanks.
Biological woman includes trans woman, but why?

The word biological includes anything that lives, this includes you and me, pets, plants, algae, fish, trees, animals and to some even more.
You can call yourself a biological human, biological has no relation to assigned gender at birth.

By using AFAB or AMAB, assigned female at birth and assigned male at birth respectively, you can make a clear distinction on whats somone birth gender is.

I am a biological amab trans woman.

All woman are biological, because all woman live, eat, sleep, breath and do much more. Just like any human, everyone is biological!

Last edited:
  • Love
When I say biological woman I'm referring to an adult human female. The word 'woman' in this context refers to biology. As opposed to a trans woman, whereby the woman part refers to gender, which is conceptual and not biological.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ABDElsa and BJsTyLeZ
DloverUK said:
When I say biological woman I'm referring to an adult human female. The word 'woman' in this context refers to biology. As opposed to a trans woman, whereby the woman part refers to gender, which is conceptual and not biological.
So transgenders dont have any living organism or any psycholy and are therefore not biological? Is that what you are trying to say?

• Love
Selene said:
So transgenders dont have any living organism or any psycholy and are therefore not biological? Is that what you are trying to say?
No. I explained what I mean.

• Angry
heres the thing with gender

sex is based on what you are assigned at birth (like most living organisms)

while gender is based on the look of the person (ie muscles, metallic/sporty looks and dark colors for people who identify as male or long hair, cute fluffy/frilly looks and pastel colors for people who identify as female)

Last edited:
  • Love
Wow it is crazy how bad people hate this company. I have never seen any real proof of discrimination in what I read. Just because they do not use trans gender models does not make them hate transgender people. I am one of the most caring people on this site when it comes to people. I have respect for every person and do not judge as it is gods place to judge and not mine. I personally come from old beliefs and I personally do not believe in same sex marriage or identifying as the other sex. Does that make me a bad person? I have never judged anyone for their choices in life. That is for God and nobody else. Because I do not believe in it myself so I do not encourage it in the world. Does that make me a horrible person? I think people have the right to believe how they want. I am not telling anyone they can not be this a way if they choose. The issue is that most people think if they are gay everyone else has to approve of their choice. Well I hate to say it we do not!!! Sorry but it is true. I really am on the fence if I should even post this because I do not want to loose any friends on here no matter what they believe. I have the right to believe my Christian ways. That is a God given right and it is in the very foundation of our government. We have free speech and we have the right to free choice of religion. I am not hurting the gay community nor do I wish ill will upon them. I honestly love all people I give them the right to live how ever they want and any life style they want. I believe that marriage is sacred between two people also. But it does not mean I hate anyone who is a swinger or in open relationships or has multiple wives. I do not agree that that is a proper way to live according to how I was raised or my religion. So I am not in support of it either. But that is between the couple and the lord it is not for me to decide. The issue is this... You guys are hurt that we do not agree and you can not take it. You are discriminating against my freedoms if you say I have to agree with you. Every one in the world is different and we are not all going to agree on everything. But the way these groups paint the picture they discriminate against my rights. If this was my company I would not hire any transgenders either. In fact I have never seen North shore or Depends put transgender people in diapers. If they have they did not make it known I certainly did not notice. I damn sure am not giving up my mega max for anyone!! They are a great product. If all of the gay and trans community did not judge others for their beliefs it would not even be a issue. People have a right to believe how they want and they have a right to buy products from whom ever they like without being judged or having to boycott a product.
That said I have never tried these diapers because I do not like printed diapers but I just learned of these making a all white and was trying to get to a diaper review and came across this. I look at it like this, to all of you adult babies... Northshore does not want to make or print AB themed diapers. Does this make them discriminant against you? Do you think Northshore should have to show a adult in their diaper with a adult baby and binky in his mouth with a bonnet playing with building blocks. The fact of the matter is they recognize you are out there, and that you use their product and they even tell you you are always welcome to buy from them. But they are NEVER going to do that because a lot of the incontinent folk that make up their number one customers might be offend and not want to be seen using a AB diaper company. Like it or not the majority of the worlds population is straight. In my eyes that is a good thing, not just for my beliefs but for humanity in general. You can call your self what ever you want and be with whoever you like. But it is a cold hard FACT..... If everyone was gay, the human population would end in about 100 years. Only man and a female can bring a life into this world. You can not change that it is not possible. I challenge you to be more open to others and less judgmental because we do not agree with you. We do not care how you live we just do not want it shoved down our throat we have to believe it is right because you do...

I am really sorry if I have offended anyone because it was not my intent. I read the first two pages so if I missed something that would make me feel different by all means share. I hope I did not loose any friends for telling you how I believe. I said this like I did out of respect for your rights to believe how you want too. I really do not care how you choose to live. But if you hate me for who I am or try to ban me for having my own beliefs and being honest with who I am then I do not want to be a member anyway. We all have sin. We all will face judgement. You might not believe that but I do. It is who I am and I am not going to ever change. I really hope you can see this for what it is and not judge me as I have not judged you. Every here I love you all and with the exception of a very few I feel a lot of love here too. I hope I have not offended you.

• Angry
Reactions: ABDElsa, ElPulpo and DloverUK
Kung Fu: "A strong man shows no displays of violence"th.gifWe are all humans here on this earth and came with no assembly required specifications and no manual. We do try our best, though. Everyone's hearts are to seek their lifeneeds. That is what life is about, I thought.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Diaperman95
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back