Sleepover in diapers - experience story

have u slept in a diaper at a sleepover

• Total voters
Only slept over at a couple of peoples houses as a kid. On was my friends mark who has down syndrome was was in my special ed classes I knew that he wore diapers at school so when I went to his house, his mom told me that she had talked to my mom and was told that I was a bedwetter and she had permission to put me in diapers at night. So I just took off my pullups that i wore in the daytime and was put in a diaper. I wasn't embarrassed about being in diapers so I knew that my friend wore them.

Reactions: furry121 and Rezzu
The first time I asked my now fiance to sleep over I went to the bathroom and put on my diaper and put on a pair of underwear and went to bed I also have a plastic sheet on my bed. After I laid down she tried to rub my crotch and felt my diaper and asked if I was still a bedwetter be I was wearing a diaper on had a plastic sheet on my bed, I told her yes. She told me that she remembered in school when we first dated that my younger brother told her that I had to wear diapers at night she also remembered in 4th grade that I had peed my pants and hand to go put on one of my pullups that I had to keep at school

Reactions: Rezzu, bedwetterdavid and wetnights
Flag4deletion said:
I have to say, as an adult I haven't really been to a sleepover. Do adults have them?
Well i geuss. My friend rents this garage he uses to work on his cars but it's also a place we party & crash at.
Thats about the closest to a sleepover ive gotten as an adult.
None of us own our own place.

& No i haven't worn while there. I don't think it would be an issue. I usually mess tho so the smell can be an easy deal breaker.

Id be interested in an abdl sleepover tho at some point.

I vaguely remember a YMCA sleepover i may have been wearing a pull-up as i didn't stop fully wetting the bed till i was 18.

I remember we did this weird thing were a few of us in the middle of the night took turns going to the bathroom & peeing in an empty water bottle.

That was kinda fun. All the boys slept on one side of the gym floor and the girls slept on the other side. With a giant curtain separating us & staff making sure no boys suck over to the girls side.

Not since I was 13 or 14 and had sleep overs with friends in the neighborhood. I had to be diapered at night for bedwetting but my friends didn't. It was quite embarrassing at the time, and I stopped sleep overs. As an adult, I wear diapers at night and sleep with my wife, but that doesn't count.

Reactions: Rezzu and Saltedcaramel64
All my friends know I wear and they don't care. Sometimes I wake up with a dry diaper.

Reactions: furry121
Not really much to tell - as a kid everyone in school was well aware of my ic issues, when invited, a lot I declined because the host was plain mean to me all the time, but a few were accepted, and of course diapers were expected, as was the fact I would need help.
No surprise to my wife ever either, she knew all about it before I ever met her. At that point a pretty close friend actually set that up, whom happen to work with her.
Family was never any sort of issue, maybe a few times younger cousins would dare to start over it a little, but I assure you, that didn't last long - and they ended up VERY sorry they even thought about any such thing! (I vaguely recall one actually being shown at least in part what is was like to deal with that issue after they had to make a few remarks.)
Either way, been a long time. I guess if I happen to be in the area few a few days, it's likely I would stay at a family members place to avoid the cost of a motel room, but at this point that's not a likely situation. But I know if it did come up, some wouldn't have to ask, in fact they likely would not really give me any choice.

Went to a sleep over at my friend's all girls college for a new years party. My best lady friend was aware of my bed wetting and need to be diapered 24 7. Even though I did my best to stay dry that night it didn't work and not only did I pee my diaper but it leaked and I peed in the bed I was sleeping in. When I got up my accident was soon found out and the girls in my room thought it was hilarious. Before I could leave without others finding out someone told the whole dormitory about me peeing the bed and wearing diapers. After that event everytime I visited I was affectionately referred to as bed wetter.

Last edited:
That’s how it started for me. I was 6 or 7 and slept over a friends house. That friend was still wetting the bed, and I wasn’t. He offered a pull-up to me anyway so I obliged. I’ve been hooked since, though obviously couldn’t wear until I was into my late teens and bought some goodnites on my own. Im in my late 20s now and still wear when I can, including publicly and to camps/trips.

Reactions: furry121, BigKid25 and WillFord384
james530 said:
I thinking about going on a sleepover with a diaper sometime
I go on a sleepover with my diaper every night!

Reactions: furry121 and Lewis Badger
Babybear2006 said:
Only slept over at a couple of peoples houses as a kid. On was my friends mark who has down syndrome was was in my special ed classes I knew that he wore diapers at school so when I went to his house, his mom told me that she had talked to my mom and was told that I was a bedwetter and she had permission to put me in diapers at night. So I just took off my pullups that i wore in the daytime and was put in a diaper. I wasn't embarrassed about being in diapers so I knew that my friend wore them.
Did you get to keep the diapers on for a while the next morning? That’s the best feeling!

bedwetterdavid said:
Did you get to keep the diapers on for a while the next morning? That’s the best feeling!
Always kept them on uf they was dry until I used them then switched to a pullup

My time was back when I was 14-15ish, my best friend at the time had a little brother who was close to being 2 when I was invited over for my first sleepover there. As I walked in the door, the first thing that caught my attention was the Huggies size 5 diapers sitting on the room divider between the kitchen and living room, I didn't realize he had a baby brother with him being 14. Anyways, that night, I slept in the little brother's room, he had a crib but slept up in his parents room, while I slept on the bunk bed that was in the room. I was left with a room full of diapers all around, but didn't really have anyway to wear one, considering I didn't have any tape and the tapes from the diaper were just short of working (trust me, I checked). I was able to get a few diapers to bring home at least. The next time I went, however, it was different. I brought a roll of medical tape with me in my overnight bag. And just like the time before, they asked me if I wanted to sleep in the bunk bed, I of course said yes. That night I was able to tape on a Huggies and wear it the whole night, only taking it off as I got out of bed the next morning and quickly putting in my bag along with a stack of Huggies. This went on until he was potty trained when I was 15, my best friend never realized, and his parents never noticed the missing diapers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Goodnites11, Lewis Badger and 1 other person
I never did personally. There was only one thing that was weird that I remembered. I had a friend stay the night. He was going through his bag and the next thing I knew he had a pull-up in his hand.

He must have had a bed wetting problem and his mom must have packed it for him. Either that or he did. He talked about how he previously needed them but didn’t really need them anymore. That was strange since it was in his bag.

It seemed like he was trying to downplay it but I don’t know why he would have pulled it out. I would have never known otherwise.

We still live in the same city but we’ve lost touch. I doubt he’s ABDL but you never know.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: Lewis Badger and nwm
i poop and pee the bed and i have been to many sleepovers

Deleted member 28729 said:
Does my wife count? She knows I wear vr is disgusted by it and wants nothing to do with it. I have sometimes snuck into bed wearing a diaper when she has gone to sleep earlier than me.
To me what if u had a medical problem? To me it says if u had to wear diapers and she were grossed it says she doesn't care about u.

Ask her .

Kees135 said:
I wear diapers now for 4 months.because I started bedwetting again. And I live in a studenthouse. So each morning I have to walk secretly to the shower because you can smell the diaper. And I have to hide the diaper when I am put in by de garbage
Buy better diapers I remember those days thicker plastic backed diaper works good for bedwetting u can look online

3 years of boarding school in a dorm with like 30-40 people count? Had dividers but rooms had 6 people and zero privacy. Only 2 of my best mates knew.

I didn’t go to sleepovers when I was a kid. I was bedwetting till I was nearly 9 and had to wear diapers for that. I did go to my grandparents for sleepovers. They did have some diapers for me in their closet. My mom brought them a few ones. My cousins were there too, they knew I did wear a pamper, and later a tena. I was the oldest and the only one who was diapered at night.

Reactions: furry121 and thedlguy
Back